Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) (75490 Views)

A Corper (kopa)who Sleeps With Students Exposed / Principal Exposed After Having Sex With Female Students And Teachers (photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2018
After the sex tape which went viral involving a Ghanaian headmaster and a female student, comes another shocker but this time around in South Africa. The Principal of Reiger Park High school named Gregory Finch has got himself trending online after being accused of sleeping with school students and some teachers and also taking videos of them.

One of his alleged sex victim took to Facebook to blast the man for sleeping with them as she rained curses on him.

Photos of the man and his victims have been shared online to corroborate the story.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/south-african-principal-gregory-fischer-has-sex-with-students.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6620091_cymera20180129124302_jpegeac6ca148f7574caefaedd1373ed872a

1 Share

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2018

1 Share

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by cruzita(f): 11:41am On Jan 29, 2018
But are those women daft or what why allow him take photo of them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Iphone5: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2018
Where are the videos now or link to the videos angry

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Lonestar124: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
I expect the government of south Africa especially the ministry of education to take this man under their condemnation
He don't deserve to work in any government institution

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is unacceptable behavior undecided

Why would a principal take undue advantage of students who were put in his care?!

6 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by akeentech(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
See handsome man, who no like beta tin. women been dey go afta handsome men since 00:00 AD. Reason why nairaland gals dey disturb me

6 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Pubichairs(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nice undies cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by akeentech(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
hawk05:
Good day nairalanders, am down and I need your help... Lemme go straight to the point without wasting time. Today I lost 64k meant for my boss, and he give me 6hours to refund his money.
Am begging any meaningful nairalanders to please help me. Any amount will be appreciated. God will surely reward you..
Oga, stop playing bet9ja. If you win wit ur oga money shey u go come share us inside?

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by gwmlogistic: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Only if Nigerian teachers could be exposed. I remember MR. Ajayi the man enjoy no be small. But it was all speculations as we never caught him in d act

2 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
See as the guy resemble Freeze... grin

16 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Who was counting the numbers?

2 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
VIDEO or I don't believe grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by helphelp: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bastard
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Dongreat(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
But are those women daft or what why allow him take photo of them

I guess when you was 16 or 18 years you were strong to say no to blackmail from people with authorities and stood your ground no matter what.

You all seems to come online to act strong while in your present age you could easily be manipulated to send nude photos. Lady don’t come online to shame your fellow gender for its quite easily to manipulate your gender into sending nudes, or making a sex tape.

Ps: those ladies were scared of not giving in due to the randy principal who has authority to cause harm to them. Perhaps you don’t know this but when we were teens we agree to so many sh*t cos we are either scared or don’t want to be disrespectful.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by rollUP(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na freeze Elder brother be this?

4 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Izzit only my eyes seeing the man's look like dat of a pastor of one Nigerian EMBASSY church?or is my eyes doin me one kind?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by contactmorak: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
haaa
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by tstx(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Men truly are pigs o

1 Like

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by suckprick: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Did he use juju on them? angry Stupid lady ranting as if he used charm on her. Buh wait, did she suck prick? undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Isn't dat daddy freeze?

5 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
34 students in falz voice "wehdone sir"

5 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
hawk05:
Good day nairalanders, am down and I need your help... Lemme go straight to the point without wasting time. Today I lost 64k meant for my boss, and he give me 6hours to refund his money.
Am begging any meaningful nairalanders to please help me. Any amount will be appreciated. God will surely reward you..

evert new day with its own scam.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Wesporting: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
The man resemble Daddy Freeze grin

Please, who was counting the women?

4 Likes

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
You are doing something wrong and still taking pictures
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Alertpro: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
southy babes can fresh anyhow. but naso dem dey lowkey carry disease for body sef

1 Like

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Exponental(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
See record!!! So none of them could speak up if it was a rape He should be remanded in female prison (with sperm killers injected into his blood)
Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
I hope he get castrated. angry

1 Like

Re: South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
record

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos / Elephant Plays With Young Lady's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.