Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (253897 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:07am On May 17, 2010
Wylout:

hi,
how much would it cost to get a hp pav dv7 with 4gig ram, 500gig down to apapa lagos.

Thanks for taking the time to check out our service.
140K Naira will deliver something like that to Lagos.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:10am On May 17, 2010
Tudór:

Nice. . . . How much is the ipod nano with dem speakers up in that picture?

We will get you one for 30K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:50pm On May 17, 2010
It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Wylout: 1:05pm On May 17, 2010
i was hoping it would be cheaper ### i'll send u a mail
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On May 18, 2010
Wylout:

i was hoping it would be cheaper ### i'll send u a mail

I wish we could sell it cheaper too, when we get your mail, we will talk better.
thanks for your time
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On May 18, 2010
If you only play a defensive game, it is impossible to win.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:35pm On May 19, 2010
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:20pm On May 19, 2010
Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by tunde300us(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2010
Hi femmy,
Am yet to get ur mail back regarding the extender ,i sent you the quote i got and i am expecting that you confirm it with the company for me like you did before and let me know how we go from there.
Waiting.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:22pm On May 21, 2010
tunde300us:

Hi femmy,
Am yet to get your mail back regarding the extender ,i sent you the quote i got and i am expecting that you confirm it with the company for me like you did before and let me know how we go from there.
Waiting.

I believe we have now ironed things out and looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our happy clients
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by mayonikks: 10:29pm On May 22, 2010
HEY BRO,

I NEED AN IPOD DOCKING STATION WITH SPEAKERS ASAP??

BUDGET ONES BRO.

THANKS
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:49am On May 23, 2010
mayonikks:

HEY BRO,

I NEED AN IPOD DOCKING STATION WITH SPEAKERS ASAP??

BUDGET ONES BRO.

THANKS

Hello Chief,

Here is one of the cheapest and the koolest combined.
For only 95$$, as of today, we could have this ready for a pick up in Lagos.

Check out the posted pix and appreciate a great Toys

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:50am On May 23, 2010
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:52am On May 23, 2010
Great toy for those that knows the value . . . . . . Comes with a remote control

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:53am On May 23, 2010
This is a limited time offer and cant guarantee availability or the price after Tuesday next week.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by mayonikks: 1:02pm On May 23, 2010
HEY BRO,

LETS DO THIS!!!

THE BUYER IS READY TO PICK UP IN LAGOS AT THE EQUIVALENT PRICE.

WHEN IS DELIVERY DATE

GMAIL PLEASEEEEE!!!!

HOLLA!!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On May 24, 2010
mayonikks:

HEY BRO,

LETS DO THIS!!!

THE BUYER IS READY TO PICK UP IN LAGOS AT THE EQUIVALENT PRICE.

WHEN IS DELIVERY DATE

GMAIL PLEASEEEEE!!!!

HOLLA!!

Sorry, been out all day, just got back.
See you on gmail.
We could do this as soon as you/client is ready . . . . . There is holiday on Monday, so shd leave Here this week we are in now, and shd be available to the buyer within 7 days.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On May 24, 2010
If life were measured by accomplishments, most of us would die in infancy.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:27pm On May 24, 2010
The person who has a firm trust in the Supreme Being is powerful in his power, wise by his wisdom, happy by his happiness.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by sunboy(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2010
Can you help me get a used blackberry phone or you get just new? If new alone then help me with the cost of bb curve 8520/8530
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:19am On May 25, 2010
Will call u tomorrow Sir, cos the time in Nigeria now shd be like after 3 am in the morning and wont wanna wake u up
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:00pm On May 25, 2010
sunboy:

Can you help me get a used blackberry phone or you get just new? If new alone then help me with the cost of bb curve 8520/8530
my no: 08022130341

BB 8520/30 = 400$$

We could get the used ones but we just try to stay off them, if you want a Used Blackberry, sure u cld get something for like 300$$, that would be very fairly used
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by sunboy(m): 4:58pm On May 25, 2010
Oops, If your buying from the US, You mind if i tell you where to get best deal? Used but locked, i'll handly the unlocking myself. How much extra with you charge for your service? Curve is being sold for 100plus by sprint, i can get a used one cheaper and unlock myself. Can you help me if get you link to buy from?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On May 25, 2010
sunboy:

Oops, If your buying from the US, You mind if i tell you where to get best deal? Used but locked, i'll handly the unlocking myself. How much extra with you charge for your service? Curve is being sold for 100plus by sprint, i can get a used one cheaper and unlock myself. Can you help me if get you link to buy from?

I guess you knowing the place made life easy for you then.
Send us the link and let us take it from there.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by femzy(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2010
Goodday Dollanire, How much would it take to grab a Nokia BH-601 Headset.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On May 26, 2010
femzy:

Hello Sir,

Do you mean a Bluetooth headset
Or
you mean a headphone . . . . .Please clarify and we would quote you accordingly
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by femzy(m): 3:03am On May 27, 2010
Yes Its a Bluetooth Headset
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On May 27, 2010
femzy:

femzy:

Yes Its a Bluetooth Headset

Only have BH-602 and that would land in Lagos at a cost of 150$$
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by freakyguy(m): 11:15pm On May 27, 2010
I sent u an email yesterday n still await ur response. I need a product from this website www.gosim.com. Whats the landing cost in lagos for a STARTER PACK and a MANAGERS PACK? How long after making payment do i get to pickup? What options do u av for persons leaving outside Lagos? Please check your gmail for my email. A timely response will be appreciated.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by globalaid(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2010
@Fhemmy, please do you have any shipping agent in Maryland? Thanks in advance.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hayprof(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2010
@Femi,

At wat cheapest/fair/good rate can u get the Acer Aspire Timeline AS4810TZ-4508 down to Lagos.

respond !

Thanks.

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by femzy(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Only have BH-602 and that would land in Lagos at a cost of 150$$

Chief. I need a multimedia BH. The 602 model won't serve that purpose .

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.