Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (252143 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On May 28, 2010
freakyguy:

I sent u an email yesterday n still await your response. I need a product from this website www.gosim.com. Whats the landing cost in lagos for a STARTER PACK and a MANAGERS PACK? How long after making payment do i get to pickup? What options do u av for persons leaving outside Lagos? Please check your gmail for my email. A timely response will be appreciated.

I got your mail, however, something like that is not really worth it and this is why.
You will have to pay the bank charges, which could be as high as 40$$
You will pay the shipping cost which cld be as high as 50$
Then, we will charge you our own cost, all for something that cost only about 70$$ or less?

However, if it worth it to you, let us know and we will act accordingly
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On May 28, 2010
globalaid:

@Fhemmy, please do you have any shipping agent in Maryland? Thanks in advance.

No, I dont, however, tell us what you shipping and the weight and we will take it from there.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On May 28, 2010
hayprof:

@Femi,

At wat cheapest/fair/good rate can u get the Acer Aspire Timeline AS4810TZ-4508 down to Lagos.

respond !

Thanks.

Hello Sir,
We could get you one to Lagos at a cost of 700$$
Cant guarantee availability, but currently in stock
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:12pm On May 28, 2010
femzy:

Chief. I need a multimedia BH. The 602 model won't serve that purpose .

Thanks

Will check around, and if found, would let you know . . . . .Cheers
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:33am On May 29, 2010
It is only as we develop others that we permanently succeed.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by globalaid(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2010
LCD television and some Laptops my brother.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On May 29, 2010
globalaid:

LCD television and some Laptops my brother.

Those are real heavy stuff, get the weight and get back to us.
For the laptop, they are not too cheap, you will be looking at around 70$$ per one, cos those are not done by weight
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:12pm On May 30, 2010
Happy Sunday
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by orke2cute: 5:24am On May 31, 2010
Join Technology Market on Facebook now and invite your facebook friends, get exposed to thousands of potential buyers and sellers of products of your interest, All you need do is click on the LIKE button and share this link as well, updates would be seen on facebook homepage just like you updating your status. so now you can do your adverts on the page and upload pics as well or search for suitable technology items you need, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technology-Market/126080810753539

Buying and Selling Made so much Easier and Faster, Join the Moving train NOW,
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On May 31, 2010
orke2cute:

Join Technology Market on Facebook now and invite your facebook friends, get exposed to thousands of potential buyers and sellers of products of your interest, All you need do is click on the LIKE button and share this link as well, updates would be seen on facebook homepage just like you updating your status. so now you can do your adverts on the page and upload pics as well or search for suitable technology items you need, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Technology-Market/126080810753539

Buying and Selling Made so much Easier and Faster, Join the Moving train NOW,

Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hothead(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2010

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:52am On Jun 01, 2010
^^^ Hello Sir,
Thanks for taking the time to check out our service.
We try to stay away from using our credit card to buy stuff, if they are stuff that we could walk into a store and buy or call our suppliers and have them, delivered.
So sorry, this kinda stuff is not even worth your time, cos the shipping and our charges will be more expensive than the product and that is for a fact that you will be charged by weight and not based on the cost of what you are buying.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2010
The word"tip" stands for "to insure promptness."So when should you give it?Up front,of course. Sophisticated peopledon't take chances on poor service,they insure good service.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Jcob(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
Mazi Phemmmy, please how much can i get a new lenovo t60 battery. 6 cell and 9 cell. To be received in Lagos.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2010
Jcob:

Mazi Phemmmy, please how much can i get a new lenovo t60 battery. 6 cell and 9 cell. To be received in Lagos.

Thanks for checking us out.
For a brand new battery for lenovo t60, we will get one to Lagos at a cost of 180$$.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2010
Our service will do all it takes to fit u into our bargains
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nnemak(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2010
How much can i take delivery of HTC touch2 ( t3333) or HTC tattoo phone
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2010
fhemmmy,
do you do transactions from overstock?

http://www.overstock.com

would like to pre-order certain items from that site.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
do you do transactions from overstock?

http://www.overstock.com

would like to pre-order certain items from that site.

The man that friends Oil, i salute you.
We have not done business with them before, but if they are tested and worthy and not fraud infested, we will not mind to give them a try.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2010
nne_mak:

How much can i take delivery of HTC touch2 ( t3333) or HTC tattoo phone

Hello Sir,

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.
However, please specify if you mean HTC Touch Pro, and which one be HTC Tattoo, my own level never reach that one oh.
Please specify and we will quote you accordingly
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2010
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
i got my first campag laptop from that site through a friend, so i think they are reliable.

how much will lad these items in lagos?

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Samsung-UN46C6300-46-inch-1080p-120Hz-LED-HDTV/4780840/product.html

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Samsung-HT-BD2T-DVD-Home-Theater-System-Refurbished/4433846/product.html

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Nokia-N97-Unlocked-GSM-32GB-Smartphone/4025268/product.html

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Nikon-Coolpix-S8000-Point-Shoot-Digital-Camera-14.2-Megapixel-3/4683967/product.html

Will surely get back to you soon.
Just need to talk to our shipping agent and being a weekend, will do that on Monday.
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 8:15am On Jun 07, 2010
ok. waiting.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nnemak(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Hello Sir,

Thanks for taking the time to check us out.
However, please specify if you mean HTC Touch Pro, and which one be HTC Tattoo, [b]my own level never reach that one oh
Please specify and we will quote you accordingly[/b]

You don come again o,
HTC touch 2 is actually my major intrest,
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2010
nne_mak:

You don come again o,
HTC touch 2 is actually my major intrest,

Lol . . . . . Just wanna make sure that we are on same page.
HTC Touch Pro 2 is what we have access to.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by suxes2005(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2010
Hi Uncle Phemmy,

Glad u r doin fine there.

Anyways, I need a laptop wit at least 1gb RAM
I dnt mind any type but must b durable and at least
a year warranty.

I will b using it for forex, website design, and some
other stuffs online.

Please will 50k get me one?

SHALOM
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Chuckdee(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2010
George_D:

ok. waiting.

George_D, You have got mail wink
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2010
suxes2005:

Hi Uncle Phemmy,

Glad u r doin fine there.

Anyways, I need a laptop wit at least 1gb RAM
I dnt mind any type but must b durable and at least
a year warranty.

I will b using it for forex, website design, and some
other stuffs online.

Please will 50k get me one?

SHALOM

Hello Sir,
50K Naira is a lot of money. . . . but will not land a brand new laptop, not even a mini.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2010
George_D:

ok. waiting.

I have the figures for you.
Mind you, these seems to be leaving from Canada.
So send me a mail and i wil give the price in Chamber for both shipping and clearing except deliveries.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by suxes2005(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Hello Sir,
50K Naira is a lot of money. . . . but will not land a brand new laptop, not even a mini.

Thanks for the reply,

so how much will land a brand new laptop?

SHALOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.