₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,260,263 members, 4,945,462 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2019 at 04:49 AM

A Letter To All Hiring Managers Seeking An Admin Personnel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Letter To All Hiring Managers Seeking An Admin Personnel (322 Views)

Human Resources/ Admin Personnel Urgently Needed / Hiring Managers Share The No. 1 Resume Lie That Could Cost You The Job / A Message To Nigerian Recruiters And Hiring Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To All Hiring Managers Seeking An Admin Personnel by dilini(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Dear Hiring Managers,

As an applicant in search of a job/vacancy in any reputable company with over 8years of cognate experience I wish to include as part of this letter/notice areas where my expertise will fit into any vacant position especially in the administrative arm of an organisation.

Below are the duties I was discharging at the most recent place of work where I worked as an Admin Coordinator/HR Assistant.

1. Tracking of all office supply inventories in the store; approves supply orders to be signed by the senior staffs and supervises all administrative staff attendance registers.

2. Sorting and filing of courier receipts, Airways bills, documents and other official documentation meant for administrative use.

3. Perform other accounting tasks which includes invoicing, FOCs, document transcription, preparing salary slips, fund requisitions, etc.

4. Provide administrative support to both the HR, Operations and Sales teams and maintaining all administrative records relating to staff files and retrieval of achived records and reports.

5. Schedule weekly meetings and travel arrangements for senior staffs of the company.

6. Oversees the maintenance of the company’s premises, facilities, vehicles, motorbikes, generators, fittings, etc and the repairs carried out on all the above listed assets.

7. Monitoring employee attendance and absenteeism and ensure generation of report and disciplinary action.

8. Responsible for the administration, documentation and processing of all approved training programs in line with the company’s appropriate budget.

9. Ensures prompt payment of all utility bills, vehicle renewal papers, and adherence to vehicle log Books, etc.

10. Organize and follow up with staffs’ leave applications and performance

Having mentioned the roles and duties performed at my last place of work I will like to mention here those special abilities and set skills that has helped me to perform at an optimal level in any given task.

SPECIAL ABILITIES/SET SKILLS

i. Good interpersonal relations, ability to delegate and prioritize and make decisions effectively

ii. Strong oral and written communication skills coupled with amiable and negotiable personality

iii. Ability to work and multi-task efficiently and effectively with or without supervision
Self-motivated team player and enthusiastic in quality delivery

iv. Ability to work with own initiative amidst tight deadline

v. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites, Internet tools, Mobile Apps and Online softwares for efficient job delivery

In addition to my experience I am very confident that I can make an immediate and significant contribution to your company’s operations, and able to manage multiple priorities at the same time, all of these makes me believe that I would be a strong candidate for your vacancy.

My resume, which can be sent to you if and when requested for provides additional information on my background and qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange a time for an interview.

Thank you for your utmost consideration.

nosnebng@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To All Hiring Managers Seeking An Admin Personnel by dilini(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
I can be reached with the above contact details
Re: A Letter To All Hiring Managers Seeking An Admin Personnel by Gamelord007: 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
try www.post4solution.com a top quality freelance job site that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

Nestoil Vacancies / Apply For British American Tobacco Recruitment 2018 / Apply For Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.