Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Do you have Huawei Customized phone, learn How To Unlock Huawei Cell Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do you have Huawei Customized phone, learn How To Unlock Huawei Cell Phone (481 Views)

Please Help Unlock Huawei Etisalat MIFI ! / How to unlock Huawei Cell Phone / Pls Help Me Unlock HUAWEI Mobile Wifi E5573Cs-322 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you have Huawei Customized phone, learn How To Unlock Huawei Cell Phone by RobinWely(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Do you have a Huawei phone restricting you to the sim card you use. you can do away with that by following the steps below.

This article focus on unlocking a customized Huawei mobile. it is totally a free way, learn how to unlock you huawei phone it. Imagine the situation i was into when i got stuck with MTN customized phone produced by Huawei. i really wanted to use a Glo sim in the phone but noway untill i got to know How to unlock Huawei Cell Phone. i thought is impossible but it really worked .

in this tutorial iswill be using a software called Unlock Huawei (you an google it out). This software tool can help you to unlock your Huawei device by yourself on your computer . If you want to use this tool for unlock your cell phone you must provide IMEI number . You can chek your IMEI code by typing *#06# on your keyboard or just remove the batery . You must know this number and you must use it in the unlock Huawei procedure . So before unloking Huawei in some local store or internet site cost us all some money , but now whit this hack software tool we can unlock it for free yet .

click on the link below to know the process of unlocking Huawei mobile phones

https://www.welytech.com.ng/2018/01/unlock-huawei-cell-phone.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zinox Group Acquires E-commerce Giant, Konga / OMG! See The Energizer Power Max P16K Pro Phone With A Massive 16,000mah Battery / Any Bulk VTU Seller Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.