Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Where Is TSTV? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Is TSTV? (32965 Views)

TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date / Where Is TSTV / Where Is TSTV Nigeria 17 Days After Launch? – Biola Kazeem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is TSTV? by dapsoneh: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
K
Re: Where Is TSTV? by DONSMITH123(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
MISSING IN ACTION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is TSTV? by bishopkay: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
AnodaIT:

TStv bro and live matches

Where's your location bro? Also if you don't mind, kindly give us a photo of your decoder cos if you see the way my guys dem dey laf me here over tstv mata ehn e no funny oo angry

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV? by adeoba2008(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Last week, I visited my friend in Ikorodu and I watch TSTV channel. They planned to launch out by March. They are adding more stations everyday. There is a way you can set your Dish to watch their channel. I think they are presently sorting out legal issues and working on their stations as well.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV? by Leopantro: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
TSTV is the latest MMM channel you can use your phone to watch Kalo-kalo.
simply manually search for network with your phone. you will get MTN, GLO, ETISALT.
However, if you wait for 3 mins a new network will appear ( you have to PH first before you GH but it will appear).
Now click on the new network, an advert show Lai Mohammed will show briefly for 10 seconds then the full station will shart showing One by One.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV? by etugba(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV? by cuvox(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
g
Re: Where Is TSTV? by Checked86: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
they advertised the product before even creating it. bad marketing strategy

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV? by manci(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Difficult question to answer I think you will get quick answer if it's namundi kanu whereabout you ask
Re: Where Is TSTV? by Azazi(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dstv don set them up since last year na
Re: Where Is TSTV? by bettercreature(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
They are on twitter still looking for people to scam
Re: Where Is TSTV? by Elslim: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
y
Re: Where Is TSTV? by Themandator: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
badmanschatz:
Please anybody with useful news about TSTV?? So this people came to play with our feelings

Anybody with useful information please.. .

Commercial sales starts 31of this month.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is TSTV? by bettercreature(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Checked86:
they advertised the product before even creating it. bad marketing strategy
They are fraudsters! They actually planned to pirate BeINsport to sell the decoders but they were exposed before they started it
Re: Where Is TSTV? by uboma(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
adeoba2008:
Last week, I visited my friend in Ikorodu and I watch TSTV channel. They planned to launch out by March. They are adding more stations everyday. There is a way you can set your Dish to watch their channel. I think they are presently sorting out legal issues and working on their stations as well.

Are you their spokesperson?

Are you under their payroll?

Please stop raising our hopes unnecessarily.

TSTV failed to do their homework properly before coming public.

We have since lost faith in TSTV especially as they have been quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is TSTV? by darelar(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
They're working steadily as free to air FTA presently with about 50 Chanel's on any HD decoder like strong, QSAT etc but without sports channels.
Re: Where Is TSTV? by basic23111: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ask brother Bhuari
Re: Where Is TSTV? by joxxy01(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
hmmmn tstv na scam!
Re: Where Is TSTV? by Themandator: 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
lilfreezy:
tstv let federal government rush them in coming out on time in other for FG to announce on October 1st like it's their(APC) achievement grin, coupled with licencing issues. Well, their website shows they've acquired new partnership with other sports brand. They better not rush this time, let them take their time. They missed a big window opportunity last year. undecided

https://www.tstvafrica.com/channels.php

Grandessport belongs to them. They are going to inculcate bein sport into them.... Sales commences from 31 of January

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV? by jayson87: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
We told you guys TSTV was a scam.. You called us DSTV agents, shey una eyes don clear now

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV? by Dawinlove(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
in lagos Island
Re: Where Is TSTV? by Themandator: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
bettercreature:
They are fraudsters! They actually planned to pirate BeINsport to sell the decoders but they were exposed before they started it

No. The have bein sport... It is going to auras grande sport but the picture is going to come from bein

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV? by Dlee1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
TSTV is receivable on ABS 3 @ 3° West with not less than 40 good channels with good picture and audio quality being transmitted as free to air channels.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV? by 9Optional: 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ask DSTVV

they have settle them

www.jolagict.com
Re: Where Is TSTV? by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
maberry:
I had high hopes TSTV would be big
I just hope dey haven't be killed by Nigerian Politics
In collaboration with DSTV
Another typical Nigerian who, rather than defy any possible odd, prefer to blame his ineptitude and failures on others

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Is TSTV? by fiftynaira(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Currently using it here in LNG to browse and watch TV
Re: Where Is TSTV? by Nedfed(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
TSTV ko
KwaraTV ni
When I dey enjoy all premier league games live on my Dstv (access package).
Na so Glo make mouth when dey first came out, my brother wia is Glo now?
Useless network.
Thumbs up 2 Dstv

2 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV? by wallarwallar(m): 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
adeoba2008:

Na march again so u sef don join the official lying wagon okay ooo continue

1 Like

Re: Where Is TSTV? by smalls001: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Agimor:
DSTV has probably bribe government officials to clamp on then. Corruption stinks in this dispensation.

And where's your proof.....Don't just come here and blab......
Re: Where Is TSTV? by dominique(f): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dlee1:
TSTV is receivable on ABS 3 @ 3° West with not less than 40 good channels with good picture and audio quality being transmitted as free to air channels.

Are those the channels they have to offer? Looks pretty boring to me

5 Likes

Re: Where Is TSTV? by lollmaolol(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
stefanweeks:
Tstv right now

The Station That Vanished - Tstv

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 5 Reasons Why Tboss Will Most Likely Win - Segun Odejimi / Pepsi Gives Leo And Ifu Ennada N5 Million They Won On BBNaija (Photos) / BBNaija: Everybody Was Nominated For Eviction. Housemates Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.