Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' (28100 Views)

"Dorcas Fapson Is A Liar" - Tunde Ednut Reacts Taxify Driver Vs Actress Face Off / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by newsynews: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Comedian Bovi has reacted to the rape allegation level against a Taxify Driver, Henry Chukwuemeka, by MTV Sugar Actress, Dorcas Fapson.

The comedian pointed out certains things he felt she did right in the event that materialized the allegation and also things he felt she could have done better.

Read his words below.

Dear Dorcas,
I’m compelled to write you a public letter because I have an overwhelming urge to participate in the public discuss of your recent episode. As a friend, I will feel I failed you by remaining quiet while a section of society bashed you these past few days. But rather than defend you to a group of people who don’t know you personally and who have made up their minds even in the face of overwhelming evidence, allow me to publicly tell you about your experience, what you did right and what you should have done differently.

First off, your biggest crime in all of this was not fitting into the stereotype! You’ve been dragged in many sections for being bold and courageous under fire. While the taxi driver was taken you to a wrong destination, just because your voice was firm and assertive, it seemed as though nothing troubling was happening. While the driver restrained you from coming down from the taxi, you pepper sprayed him and your voice and resolve was still not broken. This too doesn’t fit the stereotype. If it was a scene out of a movie, the director would probably ask you to scream, cry, be shaken and even beg to be let go. In the eyes of many, you were too bold, too calm, too calculated for a lady. To this I say a big kudos. Don’t stop. Don’t change. Because the fact remains, as far as he took you to a destination against your will in the middle of the night, you were abducted. That is a crime punishable by law.
Somewhere, some girl is inspired by your boldness.
Next time though, it will be wiser to get down from the car as quickly as possible. Do not take chances or hesitate. Safety first should be your watch word. Cynthia hesitated in festac. It didn’t end well.
If you had a PR expert by your side the next day, just before you posted those videos explaining what actually transpired, he/she would have worn you a very thick cardigan and wrapped you in a blanket. You would have been asked to speak in a “victim tone”. All this would have been channeled to swing the narrative in your favor. Kudos to you, you weren’t trying to milk the situation, neither were you thinking of the mileage those videos will accumulate. You see, perception is reality.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2018/01/comedian-bovi-highlights-dorcas-fapson.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by emirazy400(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
nonsense

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by haywire07(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Asslicker!! angry

It's better to stay quiet than to come out in the public to be pathetically biased just because "she's my friend"

280 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by WotzupNG: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why are all these celebrities trying hard to queue behind one of their own even when it is obvious she's a blatant liar? They want to queue behind their kind, yet they criticize Nigerians for supporting their own who is a commoner like them. HYPOCRICY.

Look at the way this stupid comedian is calling people hate-filled just for rejecting her lies. He forgot that those hate-filled people supported him to get to where he is today. Suddenly they've become trash who should be walked on and accept every bullpoo just cos it's coming from the anus of a celebrity.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by cruzita(f): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bovi the judge why not keep quiet instead of spewing all these trash

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Pointz: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
WotzupNG:
Why are all these celebrities trying hard to queue behind one of their own even when it is obvious she's a blatant liar? They want to queue behind their kind, yet they criticize Nigerians for supporting their own who is a commoner like them. HYPOCRICY.

Look at the way this stupid comedian is calling people hate-filled just for rejecting her lies. He forgot that those hate-filled people supported him to get to where he is today. Suddenly they've become trash who should be walked on and accept every bullpoo just cos it's coming from the anus of a celebrity.

Please how do i get to Ajao estate from Alakuko via public bus. please clear directions
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Khd95(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
this matter never die
Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by doyinisaac(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pointz:
Please how do i get to Ajao estate from Alakuko via public bus. please clear directions
Tnx

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by LifestyleTonite: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
yeyebrities

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by LifestyleTonite: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Because the fact remains, as far as he took you to a destination against your will in the middle of the night, you were abducted. That is a crime punishable by law.
@Bovi

Did you forget that the guy driving her to a destination against her will might simply be because she refused to tell him her destination, she just told him to drive. So the talk of him taking her to an unknown destination doesn't equate to abduction. She had no destination, and so she was liable to be taken to wherever as long as she commanded the driver to move the vehicle.

lalasticlala

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Elnino4ladies: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
I thought Bovi has sense? What is all this gibberish for?

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Giddymoney(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bovi don start again
Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Teewhy2: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
okay
Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dear Dorcas,
I’m compelled to write you a public letter because I have an overwhelming urge to participate in the public discuss of your recent episode. As a friend, I will feel I failed you by remaining quiet while a section of society bashed you these past few days. But rather than defend you to a group of people who don’t know you personally and who have made up their minds even in the face of overwhelming evidence, allow me to publicly tell you about your experience, what you did right and what you should have done differently.
First off, your biggest crime in all of this was not fitting into the stereotype! You’ve been dragged in many sections for being bold and courageous under fire. While the taxi driver was taken you to a wrong destination, just because your voice was firm and assertive, it seemed as though nothing troubling was happening. While the driver restrained you from coming down from the taxi, you pepper sprayed him and your voice and resolve was still not broken. This too doesn’t fit the stereotype. If it was a scene out of a movie, the director would probably ask you to scream, cry, be shaken and even beg to be let go. In the eyes of many, you were too bold, too calm, too calculated for a lady. To this I say a big kudos. Don’t stop. Don’t cha...........................................,...........

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by babyfaceafrica: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Noise maker

6 Likes

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by boolet: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Noise maker
Elnino4ladies:
I thought Bovi has sense? What is all this gibberish for?
haywire07:
Asslicker!! angry

It's better to stay quiet than to come out in the public to be pathetically biased just because "she's my friend"
na so

3 Likes

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Giddymoney(m): 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pointz:
Tnx
shocked

12 Likes

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Koolking(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=newsynews post=64610149]Comedian Bovi has reacted to the rape allegation level against a Taxify Driver, Henry

Dear Dorcas,
[s]I’m compelled to write you a public letter because I have an overwhelming urge to participate in the public discuss of your recent episode. As a friend, I will feel I failed you by remaining quiet while a section of society bashed you these past few days. But rather than defend you to a group of people who don’t know you personally and who have made up their minds even in the face of overwhelming evidence, allow me to publicly tell you about your experience, what you did right and what you should have done differently.

First off, your biggest crime in all of this was not fitting into the stereotype! You’ve been dragged in many sections for being bold and courageous under fire. While the taxi driver was taken you to a wrong destination, just because your voice was firm and assertive, it seemed as though nothing troubling was happening. While the driver restrained you from coming down from the taxi, you pepper sprayed him and your voice and resolve was still not broken. This too doesn’t fit the stereotype. If it was a scene out of a movie, the director would probably ask you to scream, cry, be shaken and even beg to be let go. In the eyes of many, you were too bold, too calm, too calculated for a lady. To this I say a big kudos. Don’t stop. Don’t change. Because the fact remains, as far as he took you to a destination against your will in the middle of the night, you were abducted. That is a crime punishable by law.
Somewhere, some girl is inspired by your boldness.
Next time though, it will be wiser to get down from the car as quickly as possible. Do not take chances or hesitate. Safety first should be your watch word. Cynthia hesitated in festac. It didn’t end well.
If you had a PR expert by your side the next day, just before you posted those videos explaining what actually transpired, he/she would have worn you a very thick cardigan and wrapped you in a blanket. You would have been asked to speak in a “victim tone”. All this would have been channeled to swing the narrative in your favor. Kudos to you, you weren’t trying to milk the situation, neither were you thinking of the mileage those videos will accumulate. You see, perception is reality.[/s]

Trash! Trash!! Trash!!! by Bovi

All this poem for fear of a spoilt little girl - Dorcas not to label you enemy? A$$ licking Bovi

Call a spade a spade. Your friend erred, scold him or her. Let him or her sees his/her wrong. A wise friend would take step to do the needful if s/he is being censured for his wrong act.

From all indications, she wrongly accused and victimized the Taxify driver. She deserves 'JAIL'.

The litany by Bovi was not needful. Shame on him

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Pubichairs(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin
Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by TINKU01(f): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
OK BOVI! shocked shocked shocked
Meanwhile put a touch of class in your homes and offices. I sell quality and affordable artworks.
Call/WhatsApp 0 8 0 2 5 2 9 6 9 9 6. Thanks.

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by GreatOlu1: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hmm, he is trying to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by alphaconde(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
long talk she went to hustle and hustle went wrong

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by BedLam: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

@Bovi

Did you forget that the guy driving her to a destination against her will might simply be because she refused to tell him her destination, she just told him to drive. So the talk of him taking her to an unknown destination doesn't equate to abduction. She had no destination, and so she was liable to be taken to wherever as long as she commanded the driver to move the vehicle.

lalasticlala
And you should come up with an excuse on why he didn't let her get down from the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by vallachy: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Utter trash. He should just shut up before career begins to nose dive..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by overdrive(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bovi u fall people hand aswear.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Nnannakalu: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by BTT(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Call spade spade abeg.
Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by Jackdaniels16(m): 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
What kind of nonsence is dis 1 saying?

9 Likes

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by toluleke(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Well i still won't believe the girl story. Someone want to rape you and you still have the mind to sit and keep his car keys.

12 Likes

Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by camiva: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
KWESE TV KWESE TV KWESE TV
WWW.KWESE.COM
Re: Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' by JORDAN202: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
BOVI , THIS IS NOT COMEDY !

IF AFTER ALL THE EXPOSURE YOU HAVE BEEN PRIVILEGED TO HAVE, YOU CAN MAKE SUCH A CHILDISH COMMENT ALL IN A BID TO SUPPORT A DECEPTIVE VICTIM, THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOUR CAREER.

PEOPLE WILL START VIEWING YOU, NOT AS A COMEDIAN, BUT AS A PRIME-TIME IDIOT !!

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOURSELF

THE DORCAS GIRL EXPOSED HER LIES A LOT BETTER THAN THE DRIVER COULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO.

DORCAS WAS NOT RAPED OR ABDUCTED BY ANYONE, EXCEPT IN HER TWISTED IMAGINATION.

THE GIRL IS AN OUTDATED ACTRESS LOOKING FOR RELEVANCE.

MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE HER ARE WOMEN, NOT MEN.

BOVI, PLEASE KINDLY SHUT UP WHEN IMPORTANT PUBLIC ISSUES ARE BEEN DISCUSSED.

58 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures / OJB Jezreel's Wife Donated Her Kidney To Him / Kupe Boys Arrive Nigeria For A Show In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.