Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos (57487 Views)

Photos: Reactions As Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Thighs On Instagram / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Fans Talking About Simi's Breasts After She Shared New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by stchinedu: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thick is good...

The only problem is that those thighs can be an obstacle.

Imagine when you are 'active' and you think you are hitting the main thing, only for you to discover you have been hitting the thigh and sweating all along and not the main thing. What a disappointment.

Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by bankole1004: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
wawu
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by veli1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Uriel If I Catch U Ba, I Hav Been Waitin 4 U Since Dat Day I Paid U 4 BJ And Till Nw U Hav Nt Com. Abi U Wan Scam Me? grin
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by ohosi4real(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
She resemble my grandmothermother shaooooo
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Rubbish even the shoes is not her size
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by isaacsegun(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
ELgordo:
I love em thick...... ovoko!
what is the meaning of 'ovoko'
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by shegie(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
no be the girl wey her breast don flat b dis?
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by okerekeikpo: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
The fall of extra ordinary oloshos
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Aieboocaar:

I wonder who will control the TV remote come february 14th grin

I FORSEE MASSIVE BREAKUP THAT DAY cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
King4Roller:
I want to marry 700 wives

You have my support cheesy
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by RomanticBob: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
I like her since her time in BBN.
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by jonadaft: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
ShitHead:
I'm just here imagining how thick and hilly her pusssy will be.
Lol
I don hear another one today grin

Hilly pĂșssy grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by mrSerious(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mind the cankles. grin
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by ensamy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
The lips are not too thick like the thigh.
So the labia majora and labia minora will not be thick. How fat and thick a lady's lips are is a picture of how both lips of the vagina is.
Look at her lips you automatically know.
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by lildush(m): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
scrap
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by CountCarter(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Is it fair to say bloggers are perverts? Nairaland mods no longer know the difference between trash and credible topics worthy of front-page?
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by Davidlekkzy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
awon tika bodi
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
She's gorgeous
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by Gbanj11: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Fans sha. Person enter house without phone and is magically posting pics. This is some spirtual sturvs
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by AfonjaConehead: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Which kain deti bra be dat? angry
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by 4koff: 3:55am On Jan 30, 2018
See young thickness
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by Earthlord: 4:33am On Jan 30, 2018
she looks like a sex doll
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by Expsbterror(m): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2018
King4Roller:
I want to marry 700 wives

All you need is 700miliion
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
If I fit suck this girl toto eh I go like am oh Chai see wetin I dey miss sha
Re: See The Thick Thighs On Uriel As She Shared New Photos by meobizy(f): 2:36am On Jul 03, 2019
She needs a goddamn threadmill.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dauda Shows Swag On The Street Of New Jersey, USA. Trends Online (Photos) / Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.