Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria (14041 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by ugojibaby: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Yt9g1iercSg/Wm7mghsCv1I/AAAAAAAAADg/eJMB3nuFSdoHBn60IF0nPJ3NQD_KmYbvQCLcBGAs/s1600/How-to-Make-Money-with-Twitter-300x189.jpg[/img]

There are several ways of making money online. Though they are not all equal in terms of income generation, they are, nevertheless, valid. When it comes to how to earn money on Twitter, there are various opportunities through which you can make money on Twitter.
While many may try to argue the above fact, there are several stories of people who earn on the Twitter on per tweet basis.

While not everyone can earn huge sums like the celebrities from Twitter, there are still other remarkable ways you can earn money on Twitter. All it takes is some creativity and a little self-will. If you’re ready, let’s explore some of the ways to earn on the micro blogging platform.

1. Use sponsored tweets
You can charge businesses for tweets from your accounts using ad services. Sponsoredtweets.com is a reputable ad service for Twitter users which allows you to set your desired price per click for ads that you’d tweet. Interestingly, you can also choose which tweets you want from the list of thousands of ads of advertisers which is updated regularly.

To qualify to use the ad service, you must have at least 50 followers and 100 tweets and also a Twitter account that is at least 2 months old. However, the more followers you have, the money you stand to earn.

2. Discover new leads
This method requires a little creativity and a little research. As you know, Twitter has a fantastic search engine tool. So you can search for new customers based on their bios and what they’re tweeting.

For instance, if the trend is about people tweeting about lack of power supply and the fact that their phones have been down, you could simply tweet at individuals and let them know you’re selling power banks at an amazing price. The point is that you need to look beyond the entertainment in the trends to spot the needs people have.

3. Promote products
Being a popular micro blogging platform, you can seize the opportunity to promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that comes through your link. Yes, you’re right, this is called affiliate marketing.

While you promote the products, always remember to help customers see why they need the product and also to include a call to action. There are several affiliate programs you can join such as Konga, Jumia, Amazon, Commission Junction, ShareASale etc.

4. Twittad
Twittad claims they’re one of the first popular ads service in existence. Like other ad services, you can monetize your Twitter account and let it earn some money for you. You are also able to set your cost per click and wait for advertisers to accept your bid.

This service has been tweaked continually for 2 years so you can be assured that you’re dealing with a company that is ethical and ........

See More
http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/01/how-to-make-money-on-twitter-from.html

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by logadims: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
can I have your contact so we talk better?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by djpope: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
i am interested.
please drop your whatsapp number of hit me up @djpoepe
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by businessempire: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wow thank you op. You are opening the eyes of many. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by businessempire: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
The Internet is our new oyel but a lot of people are ignorant

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by Nehemiah459(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by akeentech(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by akeentech(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2018
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by TheBlessedMAN: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2018
Crazy Advice Things cheesy cheesy
Don't expose ur success too quickly In life..
I learnt that from playing "WHOT" Once u just say "Last Card"...you will see ur enemies coming out of the woods.. You'll just be hearing.. "pick 2, General Market, Hold On, Suspension, pick 2 again. Check up!"
grin grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by bestspoke: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2018
If you have only few active followers less than 100,000thousands. It will be incredibly difficult. So you don't waste your time.
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by just2endowed: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2018
Op Number 2 is for me. time to storm twitter
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by stano2(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2018
First u gats have many twitter followers.
2nd to get that you have start doing stupid things.
Na stupid people the get more followers online now.

1. Roman goddess
2. Bobrisky
3. Add yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by AfterEarth(f): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2018
This Ugojibaby is a MOD or what?

Almost 4 of his INCOMPLETE posts are moved to front page after few mins of posting on NL.

Just to drive traffic to the main post

You then click one of the clearly yellowish text and eventually purchase his affiliate ebook.

His new style, he's also the same ImportExpert

8 Likes

Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by Feranmicharless: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2018
How can I tweet?
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by Feranmicharless: 10:47am On Jan 30, 2018
Is it true that Twitter is Twitter on Twitter you'll tweet to become a twepeep Buh wtf about this Twitter Insh on Twitter?
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by Iruobean(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2018
G
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by uchebest2006(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2018
@OP... So how do one monetize his or her twitter account ?
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by Arewa12: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2018
NYC
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by kynbasil01: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2018
businessempire:
The Internet is our new oyel but a lot of people are ignorant
nice..can you teach me?
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by Godwin2real: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2018
How to start is d problem, i really need help on dis part
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by MoneyMattersNG: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Thanks OP
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by zinosleek(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
How to effectively use Twitter for digital Marketing http://www.wikizino.com.ng/2018/01/how-to-effectively-use-twitter-for.html
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by wildcatter23(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by wildcatter23(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
iykepromotions:
The other day it was how to make money with facebook, today twitter. the big fact is that if you're serious to make lasting money online, you must have a product or a service to render. I wonder why mods never push to front page how to make money with EXPIRED domain flipping. well to anyone who cares to know, this is the EASIEST way to make money online. AND I have proofs. ie buying a domain for $9, go elsewhere and resell it. seems I will write a short article about it. just yesterday, I sold one of my domain for $499 USD at afternic. I purchased this domain for $6.99 on the 17th of this month and resold it exactly after 12 days for $499. for more details visit this awareness thread @ www.Nairaland.Com/3430037/what-make-money-online

At least his info wasn't for sale. You are hustling too. So need to water down the info the op dropped
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by mikidon(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
nice one
Re: How To Make Money On Twitter From Nigeria by emmdam(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Upwork Profile for Any Category and Skills Within 24 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

W h a t s a p p > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to p a y the service f e e which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account.

Service Bonus: Prompt response to FREE mentorship

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitmama Acquires Payday / Nigerians Can Now Register Businesses In 2 Days – Presidential Council / These Simple Tips Will Help You To Quit Your Day Job In The Long Run.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.