Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. (13222 Views)

This Dog Is No Doubt One Of The Pure Breeds Of GSD In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2018
I was getting worried myself too as my readings suggested that. 3 and 4 came between 3 minutes of each other just now. Wow.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2018
Namdeenero:
Have never had a bitch whelp for more than 4 hours.. The time your pups are arriving are too far apart, I'm not sure it's a large litter

In my personal check at 3 weeks gestation I felt five pebbles. let's see how it goes.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2018
Oh no. Number 3 is still born. It's tongue was hanging out by the time the sac was eaten off. Oh well.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2018
One more just arrived.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Eveezy(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2018
bespokeset:
I was getting worried myself too as my readings suggested that. 3 and 4 came between 3 minutes of each other just now. Wow.
Pup number two delayed, which was y 3 ND 4 came quick, Pup number 3 was probably already on its way while 2 delayed, check on 3 ND 4 very well, most times after such delay, d next pup might end up being still born

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Eveezy:

Pup number two delayed, which was y 3 ND 4 came quick, Pup number 3 was probably already on its way while 2 delayed, check on 3 ND 4 very well, most times after such delay, d next pup might end up being still born

OK. Thank you.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by 14teenK: 11:24am On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin grin I just can't wait to experience this feeling first hand.
Tasha should better hurry up and come on heat.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin Easy Bro
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
Dam and pups

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Wow..... Another two just now in quick succession.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by donshaize(m): 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
Intriguing

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Eveezy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
bespokeset:
Wow..... Another two just now in quick succession.
Now that's a large litter for a gsd

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
So we have 6 pups... 2 males and 4 females. The seventh we lost was a female.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
All from this Sire

1 Share

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Baroba(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
Well done Bespoke, You did a good job, thanks for taking us along..

4 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by jayned: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Congratulations! I know the feeling honestly. when it rains it really pours. happy birthday to your son.

why do you refer to your dam as 'it'? Just wondering...

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 5:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin You can say that again. like I say I was like thinking five pups... I actually on my first calculations expected the pups this week not exactly today. Seems a double celebration if you ask me.

On why I refer to the dam as it 'it' there's really nothing to it. I think I do intermittently as she and it. Maybe gender neutralism is getting to me. I laugh.

jayned:
Congratulations! I know the feeling honestly. when it rains it really pours. happy birthday to your son.

why do you refer to your dam as 'it'? Just wondering...
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
Baroba:
Well done Bespoke, You did a good job, thanks for taking us along..

Thank you Bro for being there and guiding through.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Okay.... I didn't bargain for this. Another pup just arrived 2 minutes ago. Wow Wow Wow
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Eveezy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
bespokeset:
Okay.... I didn't bargain for this. Another pup just arrived 2 minutes ago. Wow Wow Wow
Wow! Ur dog na puppy factory Oo, she don drop placenta? If not, na e be say she go dey continue oo

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Eveezy:

Wow! Ur dog na puppy factory Oo, she don drop placenta? If not, na e be say she go dey continue oo

Placenta hasn't dropped yet. Talk about a puppy factory. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
So placenta had not dropped. Puppy number 9 in all just did.... wooooooooooow
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by jayned: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
bespokeset:
So placenta had not dropped. Puppy number 9 in all just did.... wooooooooooow

Interesting! very interesting. congratulations again. Since 4am. please get her some glucose water.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin
jayned:

Interesting! very interesting. congratulations again. Since 4am. please get her some glucose water.

The glucose water is it for me, the pups or the dam.... smiling. Cos seriously I've been up since the first pup over 12 hours ago... managing a liter and a birthday party. All in one.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by jayned: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
bespokeset:
grin

The glucose water is it for me, the pups or the dam.... smiling. Cos seriously I've been up since the first pup over 12 hours ago... managing a liter and a birthday party. All in one.

lol. you can grab a drink from the party. The glucose is for the 'it' lol. I remember when my dog whelped I could not even eat because of anxiety.

But seriously, you need that drink. Weldone.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
You see I said I might also need some glucose water. Puppy number 10 in total just dropped. OK somebody tell this dam to stop.... its 14 hours of dropping pups. Surely this has got to be the last one.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by mercy348(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Yea Jesus These Ur Dog Really Surprise U Oh. Hope U Are Prepare To Spend Money Ba. And To Gain It At The End. Congrat One More Time Wish All Pup Good Health,and Happy Sale

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by Eveezy(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
bespokeset:
You see I said I might also need some glucose water. Puppy number 10 in total just dropped. OK somebody tell this dam to stop.... its 14 hours of dropping pups. Surely this has got to be the last one.
Last one ke? Wen u never see placenta? Boss u re in trouble ND at same time been blessed, dis ur dog wan break record for highest gsd litter
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=Eveezy post=65178292]
Last one ke? Wen u never see placenta? Boss u re in trouble ND at same time been blessed, dis ur dog wan break record for highest gsd litter[/quot

Meeeeeeen it's been a long long day... I'm out to have a drink.... 2 persons are tending to them. Hoping I don't get back home to more. I am pleasantly surprised though.
Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
So I just got back home. Wait for it....this dam dropped another while I was out... making it 11 puppies since very early morning. Damnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by ufumes(m): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
congrats... Nice job

1 Like

Re: Diary Of GSD Mating And Upcoming Pups - SOLD OUT. by bespokeset: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
Got to sleep. I got two person doing 30 mins shifts till 1am when they should have last milking sessions till early morning. We continue. pheeeeeeeeew. Fagged out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Chicken Parts now available @ AJESEH PET STORE. / Meet Rex. My Amazing Rottweiler / Important Tips On Feeding Your Boerboel”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.