Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Honda Accord (EOD), Engine Coolant Sensor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord (EOD), Engine Coolant Sensor (3094 Views)

Help With Error Code P0115(Engine coolant temperature circuit malfunction) / 2005-2007 Corolla Engine Coolant/antifreeze OEM / Don't Top-up Your Radiator With Water. Use Engine Coolant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord (EOD), Engine Coolant Sensor by Mist100: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
I got a code of P0118 meaning ECT after a minor repair and servicing. Temperature guage is on "H". Can someone please tell me where the ECT sensor is located in the EOD. YouTube videos have not been so helpful.
Re: Honda Accord (EOD), Engine Coolant Sensor by autologic: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mist100:
I got a code of P0118 meaning ECT after a minor repair and servicing. Temperature guage is on "H". Can someone please tell me where the ECT sensor is located in the EOD. YouTube videos have not been so helpful.
Locate a black 2- pin connector at the left side of the engine .Remove the connector and check the temperature gauge response.

Re: Honda Accord (EOD), Engine Coolant Sensor by Mist100: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2018
autologic:

Locate a black 2- pin connector at the left side of the engine .Remove the connector and check the temperature gauge response.

Thanks. Fixed. The connector was actually out of place.

I'm beginning to think that Honda is actually fragile.
Re: Honda Accord (EOD), Engine Coolant Sensor by Evasmil4(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mist100:

Thanks. Fixed. The connector was actually out of place.

I'm beginning to think that Honda is actually fragile.

�� thanks it was that minor and you seek advice from knowledgeable ppl b4 going to mechanics, they would hav exploited you with that little socket.
the last ppl that worked on the car were too careless with the car and it almost cost you a fortune.
happy for you.

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Engine Change From 1.8litre To 2.0litre / How Can I Remove Maintenance Required "MAINT REQUIRED" / Toyota Corolla 1999 Model And Toyota Camry 99 Model( Tiny Light) Conparism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.