Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Bank Of Agric Loan Facility - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bank Of Agric Loan Facility (847 Views)

Whatsapp Group Link For Buyers & Sellers Of Agric Commodities / Bank Of Industry Loan 2019 – How To Apply Online! / UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Agric Loan Facility by ferdybillion(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
please does anyone the current situation in the BOA, I applied for a loan with my cooperative society since the middle of last year and still nothing yet. We've contacted the branch we were supposed to get the loan from but we were asked to wait. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?
Re: Bank Of Agric Loan Facility by woledouble(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2018
I'm in your shoe too. I apply for same loan since last year March and up-till now i've not received or hear from them o. Hope BOA or BOI is a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Do This Business It Will Help You........... / Palmoil And Crayfish From Akwaibom / Big Bags Of Quality Unpeeled Egusi (melon) Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.