Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy (9272 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) / His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by Seun(m): 6:33am On Mar 04, 2007
Vasectomy: $400. Speechless look on her face: priceless.

I'll try to sum up a funny story that happened a few years ago:

I got a vasectomy.

I met a girl soon afterwards. She was nice and attractive but with a selfish streak that raised a big red flag. She was 32 at the time and I could practically HEAR her biological clock ticking. Regardless, she was a good lay, easy on the eyes, and reasonably good company.

I did NOT tell her about my vasectomy and I always used a condom with her to protect against STDs. She assumed, obviously, that the condom was only used for birth control. Silly girl.

We date for a few months. I never made any move towards commitment but she brought it up ocassionally. For me, this was a casual but pleasant relationship. For her - as I was to find out - it was part of life-changing series of events that she was planning very carefully.

Four months into dating, I get the "I'm pregnant" talk. She's going on and on about how the condom must have broke and now we really need to think about getting married "for the baby". She's positively giddy. She has a baby in her and she thinks she's going to have a good meal ticket (me) to go along with her new 7lb annuity.

At this point, I'm just as giddy. I get to pull the reverse "oops" on her. I figured that she slept with some bad boy and got knocked up. Good thing I was using condoms! Better still that I have a serious mistrust of women who can't think beyond their own uteri.

So I wait a couple of days to "think about all this." I meet her again. I say I don't want kids and that she should have an abortion. I know where this is going and sure enough it goes there. She goes completely batshit insane on me. There were the usual insults about my manhood. There were threats of legal action. It was all very ugly and I was loving every minute of it.

Well, I let her stew for a few days. She leaves me nasty messages on my phone. She sends awful emails. I'm laughing hysterically.

It was time to drop the hammer. While she was stewing I was busy. First I get a notarized copy from the urologist who performed the vasectomy. Next I get a notarized copy of the TWO test results indicating a "negative test result for sperm" to show I'm sterile and shooting blanks. Finally, I get a letter from a shark attorney stating he has seen the other documents and is prepared to litigate against this woman if she continues to communicate with me in such an unpleasant manner. Also, the letter states that we will insist on DNA testing to show that the baby is not mine. I'm ready.

I meet with this woman at her place. I bring flowers and a small bit of jewelry to show I am willing to reconcile and assume my responsibilities as a new father. I also have stuck in my pocket the documents I have prepared.

She's all giddy again. Her plan is going perfectly - or so she thinks. We talk about our future. We have some pretty good sex. Then, as I am about to walk out the door, I ask her the $64,000 question. "Are you sure that this baby is mine?"

Well, she goes batshit insane again. Hell, she ought to. Her plan could completely unravel if there is ANY question about my paternity. Oh, she's really screaming now. How dare I question her morals. Do I think she's a slut. I'm just trying to weasel out of my responsibilities, blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I'm not really mad. I'm kind of embarrassed for her. But since she won't shut up and the neighbors can hear all of this, I ask her to step back inside and sit down. She sits on the sofa and calms down a bit. She is glaring at me with all the moral self-righteousness that only a woman can muster up. She thinks she has me trapped. She is 100% convinced her plan has worked. Oh, the tangled web of lies and deceit she has wrought around herself and I am about to hack through them with a few pieces of paper.

I reach into my pocket slowly. I extract the three pieces of paper and unfold them slowly and deliberately.

I tell her simply, "You're screwed".

Her look doesn't change. There is no way she can fathom what I have prepared.

I continue. "I am sterile"

Her look changes just a bit. Something is beginning to sink in. Naturally, she reverts to women's logic. "You're full of shit. You're trapped and you know it."

I hold up the letter and the test results. "Three months before we met, I had a vasectomy. Here is a notarized letter from him stating what I had done. Here are two test results showing that I tested negative for the presence of sperm. Blanks. I am shooting blanks. That baby inside you is simply not mine."

This woman is not to be swayed by logic and clear documentation. "Bullshit, those are fakes."

I was ready for that. "No, they are real. This last piece of paper is from my attorney. It's a simple letter to you that states if you pursue any kind of legal action against me for child support that I will insist on a DNA test to prove paternity, that is, to prove that your baby is not mine."

I give the woman all the documents. She reads them slowly, deliberately. With each passing second she can feel in her soul that she has made a very bad mistake. With denial swept away, she started to cry. It's a small cry at first. Then it becomes deeper and more painful. By the time she gets to the letter from the lawyer she is sobbing.

I had no sympathy for her. I turned and walked out the door. Even after I closed the door I could still hear her sobbing.

Epilogue -

I never heard directly from this woman again. I did hear through my friends that she did indeed have the baby. I also heard that the real father was some guy in a band she had met. I assumed that after 30, women stopped going after musicians, bikers, criminals, and thugs. Silly me for thinking the best of American women.

The Moral of the Story -

Get a vasectomy but keep it a secret.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by iice(f): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2007
Again the situations people get themselves into i tire. I was just talking with my sis the other night about women who trap men with pregnancies like bloody hell, whats wrong with these women. Okay i understand, there's the biological clock thing, there's the society pressure, there's the wanting to be taken care of (invalid?) Standing against the tide is not easy but man, think! Have some conscience for crying out loud, in blindly trying to accomplish or get something, one is ruining the life of another which may inturn ruin the life of the unborn child.

Like we like to say on the Land - "Shine your Eye"
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by cuteass1(f): 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2007
iice:

Again the situations people get themselves into i tire. I was just talking with my sis the other night about women who trap men with pregnancies like bloody hell, whats wrong with these women. Okay i understand, there's the biological clock thing, there's the society pressure, there's the wanting to be taken care of (invalid?) Standing against the tide is not easy but man, think! Have some conscience for crying out loud, in blindly trying to accomplish or get something, one is ruining the life of another which may inturn ruin the life of the unborn child.

Fullstop
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by Seun(m): 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2007
Why do relationships have to end in such a nasty manner? Why so little respect for each other? sad
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by LoverBwoy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2007
well if someone is trying to play a fast one on you (this a major one by the way) the best thing is to get your own back -cold!!
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by cuteass1(f): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2007
Well because love is so so close to hate. Emotions can change in a jiffy, that's why we have to be careful not to hurt each other.

About the respect thing, i don't think from the couple's story, the respect was there from the beginning. Respect has to be earned/acvhieved and the way they were going about the relationship, there was no chance for it.

The man i think was just having some fun with the lady, and the lady not that she was head over heels in love with the man, but just desperate after a family, she just needed somewhere to belong.

I guess the relationship was doomed from the onstart cos thir minds were not in the right place sad
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by sisimose(f): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2007
I am speechless after reading that . We women can be so callous  cry

This reminds me of my aunty, she has an only son whom she doted on, we all knew him to be half Igbo cause we called him by the name Nnamdi,  anyway apparently years ago my aunt told the guy she was with this igbo guy that he was the father, he never married her but always cared for the boy, sent her money non stop. I was at home recently and i saw her at my grandmothers house looking miserable, they were having some secret talks, i knew something was up, i was desparate to find out, anyway my older cousin told me quietly that Nnamdi's father came back from America and wanted to marry my aunt after all these years, he was divorced and had other kids. I guess you are thinking oh that is a nice end to the story, lol not till my cousin said he really wasn't the boy's father and that my aunt told him so all those years back because she wanted to be married and his real father didnt want to know. So my aunt was in a mess, her son has no clue his dad is not really his dad and the dad has no idea he is not his son, and now he is back wanting to marry  her , retire in Nigeria and catch up on a son he thinks he has and lost contact with. What a mess, still she has not told any of them the father or son(both still think they are related). The real father is still out there ,no one knows where and he is Yoruba. Nnamdi not only has a wrong father but also a wrong name
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by cuteass1(f): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2007
@ sisimose
shame on ya aunty, how could she be so cruel?
She has not only lost the igbo-american guy, she can as well have lost her son, cos he might start feeling betrayed by the mum.

This is a true life story of the saying "every man is the architect of his own misfortune"

See how she lost everything in a twinkle of an eye, its a pityooo sad sad sad
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by sisimose(f): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2007
cute-ass
it is a shame really, it saddens me , she is a great person but this ? embarassed, i think it was a lie she told when she was young and now her son will be messed up if he found out , she is very messed up at the moment. yes it has taught me a lesson, it is good to say the truth even if at that particular time it hurts you, it saves you from long lasting pain
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by cuteass1(f): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2007
sisimose:

it is good to say the truth even if at that particular time it hurts you, it saves you from long lasting pain

You got that right honey wink

But i do hope things work out for her though afterall no human-being is above mistakes. They'r there to make us stronger but we should be careful not to do the can't-be-forgiven-no-matter-what mistakes smiley

God help her cry cry
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by uspry1(f): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2007
It is true and that is why 70% divorce rate climbed too high.

If i was her shoe, I would sit down and discuss with my man telling him that i want to have baby soon because of my biological clock. Honesty is the BEST POLICY to make my man know instead of cheating him out to get pregnancy from someone else using his name----because of his money she could not live without!!!

If my man do not want to marry me for producing baby, then walk away finding someone else who will love to. THAT IS SIMPLE, no questions!!!
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by lewa(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2007

Fullstop
As we de talk no gucking!
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by ikamefa(f): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2007
women have always played the pregger card for a long time and they will always do!
its now left to the man to be more discerning and to shine his eyes like some one rightly said! cheesy before you go into a serious relationship with anybody be sure you are both on the same wavelength! if not!, its bound to fail.

but erhm! tongue undecided why would an able-bodied , agile young buck!(up there) have a vasectomy? undecided

the joy of shooting blanks? undecided undecided
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by sisimose(f): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2007
maybe he has already sown his wild oats in flenty flenty flaces before grin
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 31, 2010
yEAH, ONLY A MAN LIKE THAT WILL GET A VASECTOMY.
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by InesQor(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2010
LAUGH NO GO KILL ME FOR NAIRALAND! grin grin grin cheesy grin

The joy of shooting blanks! ROTFLMAO!! grin shocked cheesy tongue grin

Chei!!! What a story. . .

@simimose: That was awful of your aunt. It's been like 3 years so I guess she has resolved it all now. But it was really callous of her, making the poor guy pay for child support on a child that he didn't sire.
Re: Woman Tries To Trap Sterile Man With Pregnancy by Bunchersstab(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They shud include dis as a core course for all men in thier 1st yr in University...

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Will Continue To Patronize Prostitutes / LADIES! See Reasons You Should Always Allow Your Man To Suck Your Breast / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.