Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner (5385 Views)

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Chetimah(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
When they tell you that NSA, Interior, IGP, COAS, Customs, Immigrations, DSS are all headed by the north...

Remind them that the Financial base of the country: - FIRS, CBN, Finance, Trade & Invest, NSIA, DMO, Salary and Wages, Auditor General, Budget, Labour, Navy, NIMASA, Power, Works, Housing, CDS, Foreign Affairs, Transports are all piloted by the South.

Besides all the Service Chiefs, Chief of Air Staff, Chief of Naval Staff, Chief of Army Staff all report directly to the Chief of Defense Staff, who is from Ekiti.

#Fact

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by zombieTRACKER: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
No one can justify putting the whole security apparatus of a country under one tribe....

The thread is another failed attempt to do so

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by adem30: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
No one can justify putting the whole security apparatus of a country under one tribe....

But you can justify why A Nation put her Finacial apparatus under one region, reason why you don't complain about it

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
This also is another moral corruption on the Federal character.... putting all security leadership including INEC chairman in his region.

May it not be well with the corrupt man.

38 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by zombieTRACKER: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
adem30:

But you can justify why A Nation put her Finacial apparatus under one region, reason why you don't complain about it

One have to be alive first before arguing with you on social media...

BTW what's the number one function of the government?
The numero uno?

18 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by richidinho(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
The op is an equal!
Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by rosebowl01(m): 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Gbam!!!! Need anyone say more? case closed!!!

5 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by rosebowl01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

One have to be alive first before arguing with you on social media...

BTW what's the number one function of the government?
The numero uno?

SECURITY!!!

Of what value is controlling finance when you are under constant threat i.e. you have no say over your own security? Abacha did not care about who's in charge of finance, electricity, works, housing etc to embezzle billions (take over finance). All he had to do is control the nation's security apparatus, and everything else fell into his hands. Why Buhari/lord-of-the-herdsmen strategically placed ALL head of the nation's security outfits in his villager's hands is clear to anybody with at least half a brain. What a shame.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Mynd44: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

The IG, the NSA and COAS are not from "one tribe"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by zombieTRACKER: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
rosebowl01:

SECURITY!!!

Of what value is controlling finance when you are under constant threat i.e. you have no say over your own security?

You go school wink

12 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by DLuciano: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chetimah:
When they tell you that NSA, Interior, IGP, COAS, Customs, Immigrations, DSS are all headed by the north...

Remind them that the Financial base of the country: - FIRS, CBN, Finance, Trade & Invest, NSIA, DMO, Salary and Wages, Auditor General, Budget, Labour, Navy, NIMASA, Power, Works, Housing, CDS, Foreign Affairs, Transports are all piloted by the South.

Besides all the Service Chiefs, Chief of Air Staff, Chief of Naval Staff, Chief of Army Staff all report directly to the Chief of Defense Staff, who is from Ekiti.

#Fact
I sorry for Op, use your life and your time for something better than all these buhari buhaha, if your don't have a job I can squeeze you into my firm as a gardener

9 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by zombieTRACKER: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mynd44:

10 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Lipscomb(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
That's not my business the president have right to appoint anyone he like .it was stated in the constitution .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by OfoIgbo: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
adem30:

I

I don't believe what you are writing here/

Who appointed the people manning the financial apparatus? A northerner
Who can fire the people manning the financial apparatus AT WILL? A northerner
Who do those manning the financial apparatus report to? A northerner
Who is the leader of the country that is ultimately responsible for the financial apparatus of the country? A northerner

Nwokem you have no point whatsoever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by stonemasonn: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Chetimah:

#Fact
The question is why the sudden rise in herdsmen attack all over the country? perhaps Buhari should swap the security jobs to southerners and the finance job to northerners grin or what do you think oga Chetimah?

6 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by 2cato: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Clowns polluting every where

3 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Odingo1: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari have an evil agenda,if not why should all the security chiefs be from his region.
Fulani people have been committing genocide under his watch without one single arrest.
Op just go and sit down ..

Imagine if they are discussing how they will kill everybody in SS or SE
, they can easily do that because the zone is not represented, that is why middle belt people is been massacred like chickens

13 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
If we had put any of you SE pigs in our security council, BokoHaram would have overrun our region. There is a reason for these appointments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by GavelSlam: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
stonemasonn:
The question is why the sudden rise in herdsmen attack all over the country? perhaps Buhari should swap the security jobs to southerners and the finance job to northerners grin or what do you think oga Chetimah?

https://wwrn.org/articles/10311/

Article from 2004.

Analysts say the feud has been fueled by irresponsible allocation of land by government, and growing lawlessness across Nigeria, which is the world's seventh largest oil exporter. 

News of these attacks have only just emerged because Nigerian authorities routinely suppress information about ethnic killings in the belief that such reports spark reprisals. 

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by zombieTRACKER: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2018
GoroTango:
If we had put any of you SE pigs in our security council, BokoHaram would have overrun our region. There is a reason for these appointments

There was a guy that I asked this question ...
Why can't a southerner be a minister of FCT?

He laughed and said
It's simple... FCT is in the north nah and it makes sense if northerners be made the minister

I said okay and asked again
Why are northerners made the minister of petroleum

He paused a bit and said
Nigerian oil belongs to Nigerians

Then I asked him
Shouldn't the federal capital belong to Nigerians too

He said I should stop disturbing him joor and ran away grin

Gorotango... Go and attend to your cows and leave social media

16 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2018
what a rubbish thread and topic, i pray its pulled down..this kind of topic omly brings hate and generate alog of controversies. ....we are just puting nepotism above merit in this country....i will not be surprise if a northern wrote this and many southerners will comment and start the hate thing here..well not for me..all i want is a better nigeria where my unborn children and grandchildren will be proud of...cheers

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by usba: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Funny how nobody is demanding fair representation in the management of the nation's finance since it is what they want to see.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by osscarr(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2018
adem30:

Reason because your oga who is in charge of the appointments n responsible for the affairs of the nation is a mad cow

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by elpj: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2018
What will those with the finance do when they are held at gun point?

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by 7lives: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2018
usba:
Funny how nobody is demanding fair representation in the management of the nation's finance since it is what they want to see.

They can't, they are too BIGOTED to say it.
I have no issues with where people came from as long as they give excellent job delivery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Volksfuhrer(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Chetimah:

#Fact

I'm a Buhari supporter, but those security appointments are brazenly clannish and contemptible.

If we place your puny attempt to justify this gaffe against the backdrop of herdsmen marauders rampaging around the country and PMB's apparent indifference to herdsmen atrocities, one begins to wonder whether there isn't an ulterior motive to these appointments after all.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by anibirelawal(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
SOME SET OF PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE CONTENTED, EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE IT ALL !..

#FACT.

1 Like

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by uba1991: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

There was a guy that I asked this question ...
Why can't a southerner be a minister of FCT?

He laughed and said
It's simple... FCT is in the north nah and it makes sense if northerners be made the minister

I said okay and asked again
Why are northerners made the minister of petroleum

He paused a bit and said
Nigerian oil belongs to Nigerians

Then I asked him
Shouldn't the federal capital belong to Nigerians too

He said I should stop disturb him joor and ran away grin

Gorotango... Go and attend to your cows and leave social media
Mr man av u ever seen a northerner been made minister of Niger delta? I belief ur question is answered
Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by tonyzaks: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Are you sure of the bold
Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by Okoroawusa: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mynd44:

Y r u disturbing urself?
His mind is made up
made up of hate

2 Likes

Re: When They Tell You That Chief Of Army Staff Is A Northerner by zombieTRACKER: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
uba1991:
Mr man av u ever seen a northerner been made minister of Niger delta? I belief ur question is answered

Rubbish
You know where ND is... That ministry was created by the yaradua administration for ND people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Reserves Three Billion Litres Of Petrol For Yuletide / BREAKING: Southeast APC Leaders Pledge To Deliver Zone For President Buhari / Amnesty: Militants Demand N3bn For Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.