Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) (15885 Views)

Buhari Leaves For Addis Ababa For AU Meeting (Photos) / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The NYSC Orientation Course Closing Ceremony In Uyo / Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
President Buhari participates in the Closing Ceremony of the 30th Ordinary Session of the Assembly of Heads of State and Government of the African Union in Ethiopia.

Here, with some members of his entourage.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-buhari-at-closing-ceremony-of.html

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Looking clueless

What more? Before they depart Ethiopia, Adeosun would have signed their salaries, estacode etc for the month of January undecided

13 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by naijaboy756: 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Supreme Dullard

18 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Only an insensitive leader runs to an insignificant AU meeting when all is not well with his country. Who AU meeting epp sef?

15 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Krafty006: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
pmb....custom made shoes, check my profile

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Just look at him. Even the word failure means success when compared to this disease in human form.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by ibkgab001: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nothing is as painful has been a Nigerian at the moment .. my heart is full of anger and I know for sure I will revenge come 2019 with this man

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
God bless every Nigerians
God bless Benue people
God bless Nasarrawa people

On behalf of me, myself and I I apologize for the killings over the year God will heal all the wonder hearts amen

9 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Built2last: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Did anyone notice how Abubakar Malami stood like say his blokos dey heavy am.

Magu third leg won embarrass am where that chubby woman go stand. The thing no just go school

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by jaymejate: 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Se o le fi Buhari se Model... No!!!
Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by akeentech(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
His last Summit as I'm taking over next year

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by favourmic(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
My friends have you ever noticed that guys who play instruments in church don't pay offering??

7 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Horo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Looking more healthier and strong carry on Mr President
Let your haters go hug transformer and believe you me they go die now because Nepal don bring lite

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sai Baba
Number One Anti Corruption Czar of Africa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Babachukwu: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Who this picture help
Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
See how other Heads of state are looking fresh, healthy and strong. You'd know that these are people who have something to offer.

Not ours that looks like one of those skinny cows off Pharaoh's dream.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Hahahahaha clueless old dullard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Wow! Baba has really recuperated. I bless God for this....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by bart10: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bubu just go Addis Ababa go sleep grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin PMB till 2027

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by blessedweapon(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
See his strong ass nose. angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by FemiAdeboye(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
We love our President: the only anti corruption champion

Here, with some members of his entourage.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-buhari-at-closing-ceremony-of.html

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Just look at him. Even the word failure means success when compared to this disease in human form.
ur president u call disease? U can do better than dis.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by internationalman(m): 10:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Breaking News:
President Buhari has approved the bill to commence payment of all undergraduates, graduates and those within the ages of 18-35years an allowance of #20,000 every month starting from February, 2018.
To get more prophetic quotes, text 'AMEN' to 32120.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Germandude: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Always pouting his mouth for no reason.mtweew.he is definitely happy,why his people are suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by lakesider(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
ibkgab001:
Nothing is as painful has been a Nigerian at the moment .. my heart is full of anger and I know for sure I will revenge come 2019 with this man

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
God bless every Nigerians
God bless Benue people
God bless Nasarrawa people

On behalf of me, myself and I I apologize for the killings over the year God will heal all the wonder hearts amen
Imagine bill gates heart was full of anger .
Bro , u better concentrate on ur future and leave government alone
What makes you think politicjan can solve your problem when they are the course of your problem

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by QueenDeborah(f): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pls OP, dis is not d kind of news we need right now in Nigeria, just like Nigga Raw "We need peace and unity, job opportunity, in our community"

4 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
After this travel, where to next? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by 2shure: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
see tall men dem

God y ai short wit big dic
why
Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
franciskaine:
ur president u call disease? U can do better than dis.

A president you say? Someone who ignored the cries of people being killed by his kinsmen and even made his presidential intentions for 2019 same day 70+ Slaughtered got buried, someone claim to fight corruption but is breeding corruption, someone who cannot acknowledge Fulani Herdsmen are lethal terrorist but is quick to send Nigeria army against unarmed civilians protesting for their right, is that not a disease to you or you dey find who go tell u ur life history this nite?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by gtown: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Keneking:
Looking clueless

What more? Before they depart Ethiopia, Adeosun would have signed their salaries, estacode etc for the month of January undecided
2019 is just by the corner. You can contest and win so that somebody signs your salaries and estacode too.
By the time we see your photo during every travel, I hope you will not look like Intelligent monkey.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) by Davidmike(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
The African Union since its formation have not being able to set out policy and implement such policies, rather their gathing has being a time out retreat..

Buy UK Used Laptops at wholesales prices outmr Office is at computer village IKEJA Lagos contact me on whatsapp on 07069723522

(1) (2) (Reply)

Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari / Osinbajo Commissions 132/33 KVA Power Injection Substitution In Awka Anambra / ₦4.2 Trillion Debt Service: Economy Is In Real Crisis, FG Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.