Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare B.utt On Social Media, See Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare B.utt On Social Media, See Video (902 Views)

Checkout The Latest Challenge That Is Trending On Social Media (see Photos) / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Lady With The ‘biggest B.utt In Africa’ Flaunts Her Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare B.utt On Social Media, See Video by Williams2017: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
In yet another episode of “I can post whatever I like on social media, because it’s my page”, a Nigerian Slay queen on Facebook, with the name, Mhiz Kylie Cayne shared photos and videos of her bare B.utt.

She shared the video & photo 10 hours ago, even after her friends urged her to delete it.. But it seems she’s proud of who she is.

She captioned The video “Doggy style”, and the photo “Tonight”, which of course translates to, “I’m doing the doggy style with my man tonight”

A quick check on her profile shows she’s indeed a “bad girl”, Maheeda-type of bad girl!

Watch the video here: http://www.gbextra.com/2018/01/slay-queen-shares-video-bare-b-utt-social-media-says-doggy-yesternight/

Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare B.utt On Social Media, See Video by brownsugar23: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nawa oooo

(1) (Reply)

Watch Toke Makinwa Doing The 'shaku Shaku' Dance On The Streets Of Paris (video) / Bbnaija 2018: Actress Lizzy Anjorin Reveals Details About Tobi’s Family / Miss Bum Bum Winner 'could Sue' Cristiano Ronaldo Over 'offensive Messages'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.