Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... (3036 Views)

Lady Without Pants Twerks On Ruger Exposes Her Pubic Hairs On Stage (video) / Males Who Shave Gay? / 'black Men Who Shave Their Heads Are Trying To Be White' - African-american Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by FvckShiT(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
-I Fůcking shave 2wice ina week.

-It itches so fůcking bad the first two days embarassed making me feels so bloodyfūcking terrible.How do you fůcking deal with the itching?

1 Like

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

-It itches so fůcking bad the first two days embarassed making me feels so bloodyfūcking terrible.How do you fůcking deal with the itching?
Buy iron sponge

6 Likes

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by FvckShiT(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
Buy iron sponge
undecided
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by babfet(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tallesty1:
Buy iron sponge
And hot pepper � � � just rub am then apply aboniki
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Xammie001(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

cool shocked
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by iSpread(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

You've to endure it till the hairs grow again. Wrong shaving leds to bumps. Next time, don't scrap everything, better you trim it, use scissors and low it very well. be careful.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by zionmde: 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

bathe hot water immediately after shaving. Do that for two days. Remember the water must be hot not warm
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Bleep shit
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
na trim i dey trim down dere..not shave.
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
lefulefu:

Lefulefu grin

Too much sharing is what? grin
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dimples129:

Lefulefu grin

Too much sharing is what? grin

very sorry i clicked on ur mentions by mistake cheesy
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by FvckShiT(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
iSpread:

You've to endure it till the hairs grow again. Wrong shaving leds to bumps. Next time, don't scrap everything, better you trim it, use scissors and low it very well. be careful.

- Fůcking thanks!
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
lefulefu:
very sorry i clicked on ur mentions by mistake cheesy

OK grin go and sin no more grin
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by mikejj(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
grin
iSpread:

grin baba u need to ep dat guy trim it o.b4 e cut the main tin.

1 Like

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dimples129:

OK grin go and sin no more grin
cheesycheesy
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by mikejj(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dimples129:
grin grin grin grin
Bleep shit
wetin woman dey do here
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
iSpread:

shocked
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
lefulefu:
trim wating undecided no more mouth gig cool
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by sexy74(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

We know you don't know how not to be vulgar, but please when you type don't be vulgar.
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by FvckShiT(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
trim wating undecided no more mouth gig cool

-Did you fůcking call me? smiley
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by FvckShiT(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
sexy74:

We know you don't know how not to be vulgar, but please when you type don't be vulgar.

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

-Did you fůcking call me? smiley
You're something else wink

1 Like

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Diamond23(f): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
[/color] Go fucking get a hair removal cream like VEET nd u wont fucking feel d fucker itches again grin grin grin[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by FvckShiT(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Diamond23:
go fucking get a hair removal cream like VEET nd u wont fucking feel d fucker itches again grin grin grin

-I Fůcking hope there is no fůcking sideffect cos I aint bloodyfūcking ready to lose my fůcking precious ćock soon smiley

1 Like

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Daniel2289(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:
[/color]

-I Fůcking hope there is no fůcking sideffect cos I aint bloodyfūcking ready to lose my fůcking precious ćock soon smiley
Na wa for u oooo. Every thing fucking fucking!!!
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Diamond23(f): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:
[/color]

[/color] It z a fvckshit grin safe to use unless ur body reacts to it but der r many hair cream removal to make a choice frm.[color=#770077]
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by FvckShiT(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Diamond23:
It z a fvckshit grin safe to use unless ur body reacts to it but der r many hair cream removal to make a choice frm.

- Aiit ama give it a fůcking try.MY COĆK IS IN YO HANDS cheesy

2 Likes

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by wildkat: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dimples129:
grin grin grin grin
Bleep shit

Na wa for Nairaland. Person type Fûck shît, e change to Bleep poo

4 Likes

Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Diamond23(f): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

- Aiit ama give it a fůcking try.MY COĆK IS IN YO HANDS cheesy
[/color]@ d bolded.......see no evil, hear no evil nd touch no evil grin grin grin[color=#770077]
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Jamariwolff(f): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
I don't shave completely, I still leave some hair. So that way I won't get itches.
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by Launcher: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
iSpread:

Correct! as weird as it may sound, I use clipper most times as scissors can be time consuming.
Re: People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... by dingbang(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shave your balls completely but trim the hairs outside your balls...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Vows Never To Visit Her Potential Boyfriend's House Again After Seeing This / Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Help! I'm Too Soft Hearted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.