Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (24886 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / Freelance Payment / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by Pomlord(m): 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
pcguru1:
WorldRemit.com works , Fiverr is trash working for a mundaine amount.
Well not everyone has the same experience. Mine is fine. I have a level two account that has made over $3k for sale.

1 Like

Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by Desyner: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
We sent $21billion to Nigeria in 2015?

I thought some people on this forum said Nigerians abroad are all poor and suffering. grin
I thought remittance includes some govt activity
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by correctguy101(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
dogstyle007:
I prefer payoneer to the others

How can a company send money to a Payoneer account that hasn't gotten it's card and yet has been opened for really long?
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pomlord:
Well not everyone has the same experience. Mine is fine. I have a level two account that has made over $3k for sale.

Depends on the services I can't program for that amount not worth my time. I feel it under values certain services

1 Like

Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by dogstyle007(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
correctguy101:

How can a company send money to a Payoneer account that hasn't gotten it's card and yet has been opened for really long?

What if they send the money and you don’t get to receive your card? It’s better you wait for your card before sending companies your account details.
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by hanassholesolo: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
pcguru1:
WorldRemit.com works , Fiverr is trash working for a mundane amount.

If you receive from WR, it means you work as an independent contractor for a company?
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by room089: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
hedonistical:
Very stupid thread with worthless information. What is new here? Western Union Money Transfer? Smh.

This is the kind of nonsense that the mods will bring to the front page. .

Uncle me!

It isn't a stupid thread as you thought, that you know about these options doesn't mean others do.

3 Likes

Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by poweredcom(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
gboyetade:
Just get payoneer card. I will give you equivalent in naira in real time

pls my payoneer card won't work in ATM here in naija ooo

d 17 USD inside don reduce to 13usd due to d ATM checking you know de remove 1usd per checking on ATM

pls wat is. dproblem
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by legendte(m): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hurlarzan139:
Most of this money sent through western union or money gram is work of gee guys.. They should not be saying Nigerian abroad sent all that money..
Say what you pls. Many hardworking guys took advantage of the naira crash to start projects and acquire landed properties.
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by theo1477(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
poweredcom:

d 17 USD inside don reduce to 13usd due to d ATM checking you know de remove 1usd per checking on ATM

pls wat is. dproblem

Guys any answer here?
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by uboy73: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
pls children of God help me, my children are out of school due to lack of fund, kindly help them back to sch through ur support,74000 is the total ammt for six of them, ewuzie ikenna ..access bank...0038370373
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by legendte(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
We sent $21billion to Nigeria in 2015?

I thought some people on this forum said Nigerians abroad are all poor and suffering. grin
90% of Nigerians abroad can afford a decent living in Nigeria. They might appear poor or average abroad but if you compare it to what living is in Nigeria, then you might as well call them big man. Some bankers in Nigeria that earn as low as #200k living decently here.
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
hanassholesolo:

If you receive from WR, it means you work as an independent contractor for a company?

Yeah most times.
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Contact me for PayPal account creation that receives and send in Nigeria.

mazinoweb.com
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by repogirl(f): 8:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
pcguru1:

Happy new year!

Fiverr is not trash. You might see it as mundane, but others are very satisfied with it.

2 Likes

Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by yinkbell: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
gboyetade:
Just get payoneer card. I will give you equivalent in naira in real time
How do I get payoneer card and what's there charges? Am considering online business. You have got any idea?
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by yinkbell: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
arodavoo:
Pls how do i convert money i make in steemit to nigeria currency myself

Hello bro. What is steemit sir? I don't know if it is a kind of online business
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by EverIncreasing(f): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Will you be paid in dollars if sent via payoneer
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by shrimati(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
are you into sales of green pepper? I will be harvesting my green pepper on my farm come March..... PM if interested. Its in Ogun state
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by correctguy101(m): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
dogstyle007:

What if they send the money and you don’t get to receive your card? It’s better you wait for your card before sending companies your account details.
Without the card it won't receive right or it'll receive but I wouldn't be able to withdraw?
I was thinking of selling to exchangers.
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by MrSea(m): 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Abeg what's the website ? I need cash like mad.
ekems2017:
Ok o am expecting mine through Western Union so help me God.
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by Diamondwriter(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
xoom is by far the best for me. It's direct to your bank account. The only drawback is the extra charges ($4.99-9.99) but if you have decent paying clients, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Payoneer is next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by labi1977(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hurlarzan139:
Shey I lie nii the way dem dey collect money through wu and mg ehn....

But have u heard of the first 2 he mentioned, they are 100 times better than w u. Very useful for some people
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by labi1977(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
This one don replace importexpert, posting same thing since 2012!

This guy is not asking you to buy any ebook unlike that guy, very useful info here he's a good guy. Import gave some good info too sometimes.

all this guys topics are different, people will do well with his advice
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by ibkgab001: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
modath:

Bitcoin, payoneer, PayPal , Etherum....

We buy all...

Ok
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by MrJames007: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
hedonistical:
Very stupid thread with worthless information. What is new here? Western Union Money Transfer? Smh.

This is the kind of nonsense that the mods will bring to the front page. .
This thread on front page is better than the BBN nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by labi1977(m): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
room089:

Uncle me!

It isn't a stupid thread as you thought, that you know about these options doesn't mean others do.

don't mind him sounds like he's only heard of w u from the list too

1 Like

Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by labi1977(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
correctguy101:

Request payoneer card less transfer

Open a dom account then ask payoneer to send the money directly to the account
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by divineappo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
pcguru1:
how does world remit work bro? drop ur WhatsApp pls
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
repogirl:

Happy new year!

Fiverr is not trash. You might see it as mundane, but others are very satisfied with it.

For me its not worth it, it pays me to do Nigeria local jobs than fiverr, fiverr only works for services that don't require additional inputs. Coding and fiverr not really.
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
divineappo:
how does world remit work bro? drop ur WhatsApp pls

Some outside the country try pays with their service (worldremit) and it hits your account directly. The cons is that you get paid in naira.
Re: Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria by labi1977(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
poweredcom:

pls wat is. dproblem

Maybe you can try to use the card on a pos machine or try to buy something on jumia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today / CBN Lifts Ban On Cryptocurrency Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.