Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 (25186 Views)

5 Top Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria / Ideas Of Best-selling Fiverr Gigs For Nigerians In 2018 / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by joan1678(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
Need fiverr reviews? Up to $80 now available. UK|articles and blogposts. Click this link
https:///send?phone=2348149440842 and let's talk more on WhatsApp
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by revontuli(f): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
figure007:
please how does it work ...take for example fiver... How can I showcase mine and get people

A lot of people put a gallery display of pre-made logos and such, they do the cheap logo designs and upsell the premium ones.
Upselling the higher quality, more expensive work is the whole point of fiverr. Customer will come for quick cheap graphics design tasks, if they are happy with your work, you can offer the premium deals or package deals. You can offer to give them discounts on premium jobs if they send you referrals, there are many ways to establish a good business and sign up repeat customers.
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
mrphysics:
Creative writing gig
Please can you throw more light on creative writing. What exactly do you write about.
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by CTechHub(m): 2:00am On May 05, 2018
iphenon:
Graphic design is the forever bae smiley

I'm a bit good at doing graphic designing. I'm proficient in corel, Photoshop and illustrator.

Please, I need advice on how to take it up from fiverr.

Thanks in advance
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by joan1678(m): 2:03am On May 05, 2018
Hello everyone, is there any email marketer in the house? please contact me 08149440842.WhatsApp only.
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by iphenon: 3:42am On Jun 01, 2018
CTechHub:

I'm a bit good at doing graphic designing. I'm proficient in corel, Photoshop and illustrator.

Please, I need advice on how to take it up from fiverr.

Thanks in advance
I've been unavailable for way too long and I just got back to see this.

You have to tone up your skill to a professional level, 'bit good' isn't good enough. Sometimes as a new seller what can give you a good head start is if you have a portfolio of your previous work. Many clients demand it and they use it to check how good you are.

I advise you visit the business session regularly, that's where I got 95% info on how to get started on Fiverr and freelancing in general. It's a DIY thing and you can do it too.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by CTechHub(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2018
iphenon:

You have to tone up your skill to a professional level, 'bit good' isn't good enough. Sometimes as a new seller what can give you a good head start is if you have a portfolio of your previous work. Many clients demand it and they use it to check how good you are.

I advise you visit the business session regularly, that's where I got 95% info on how to get started on Fiverr and freelancing in general. It's a DIY thing and you can do it too.

All the best

Thanks so much. I'm grateful for the recommendation. but can you recommend a way I can use to improve my skills? most times I ran out of inspiration on coming up with a unique and great designs. I also want to know if there is a site where I can get loads of free high quality images and cliparts I can use for my work
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by generationz(f): 2:45am On Jun 20, 2018
Sotland:

While the writing niche is also over saturated, web content writing and seo still remain very lucrative niche.

Contributor
SOTY

How does this work
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by generationz(f): 2:49am On Jun 20, 2018
iphenon:

All the best
1What apps can you recommend to learn it?
2 would I need to learn photoshop too
3 are there any nairaland posts to learn from
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Sotland: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
If you can rephrase your question, that did be good
generationz:

How does this work
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by generationz(f): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Sotland:
If you can rephrase your question, that did be good
you said
web content writing and seo still remain very lucrative niche.

Isn't web content writing same as other writing and how can I learn seo and web content writing
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Therealev: 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
iphenon:
You do graphic design?

Please I do, I have been follow your posts on nairaland. I just want to setup my fiverr and was hoping you could give me a few pointers.
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Clone2020(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Sotland: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2018
generationz:

you said
web content writing and seo still remain very lucrative niche.

Isn't web content writing same as other writing and how can I learn seo and web content writing

First, you need to understand what is SEO and how it works. The ability to incorporate keywords into your writing, know the keyword density and keyword placement make you a good SEO writer. Web content writing is quite different from article or blog post writing in different ways; for instance, structure and flow.

if you want to learn more, contact me via inbox
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by generationz(f): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Sotland:

First, you need to understand what is SEO and how it works. The ability to incorporate keywords into your writing, know the keyword density and keyword placement make you a good SEO writer. Web content writing is quite different from article or blog post writing in different ways; for instance, structure and flow.

if you want to learn more, contact me via inbox
Thanks
Please contact me on nonsoflora2@gmail.com. the email to my monicker isn't working
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by generationz(f): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Hey guys if you are in need of a good writer please contact me on nonsoflora2@gmail.com
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Moicearmany: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
generationz:
Hey guys if you are in need of a good writer please contact me on nonsoflora2@gmail.com
Have got an 18 hour video mainly on Amazon and SEO. you might need it too but for a token
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by generationz(f): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Moicearmany:
Have got an 18 hour video mainly on Amazon and SEO. you might need it too but for a token
how much is it
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Moicearmany: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
generationz:

how much is it
anything you feel you want to drop. btw, study well and hard and dont be carried away by bad reviews you read online. stay focused and go for your dream. send me your email
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by generationz(f): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Moicearmany:
anything you feel you want to drop. btw, study well and hard and dont be carried away by bad reviews you read online. stay focused and go for your dream. send me your email
it's on my signature
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Moicearmany: 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
generationz:

it's on my signature
ok am coming back to check on your signature
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by generationz(f): 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Moicearmany:
ok am coming back to check on your signature
what?
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Tonystark701: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2018
I want to buy Fiverr reviews. Please if you've got funds in your account contact me here let's discuss:

starkanthony701@gmail.com

Or.

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Godfullsam(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
Fingerprinter:
Your number 4 and 5 are not hot selling. Almost every small boy in India and Pakistan can install and tweak a WordPress blog, so that niche is already saturated with people who want to do anything for $5.
Proofreading and editing is also over saturated. Anyone can proofread. And with the help of tools like Grammarly, the job even becomes so easy. Again, niche is over saturated.
You are right with your number 1 and 3. But the average Nigerian just wants to earn quick bucks on fiverr and doesn't want to learn. They want the gigs they could offer without skills. While those who want to learn don't have money to get resources. Yes, for you to learn online advertising, you have to spend money not just to acquire the training, but to practice what you are learning. If you don't practice it, there is no way you could master it.
However, if you have the money and time, learn OP's 1 and 3.

P.S. So, I am first to comment. Goes to show that next month is going to be a good month.

Pls where can I learn these skills. I am based in abuja, money is not an issue I need someone that can coach me one on one.

I am not a fan of YouTube learning
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by bewitching: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Godfullsam:

Pls where can I learn these skills. I am based in abuja, money is not an issue I need someone that can coach me one on one.

I am not a fan of YouTube learning

I can teach you, contact 09093308321
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by official2ak(m): 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Are you interested in making money on fiverr but can't create professional looking fiverr gigs and profile? I will help you create yours for any service you wish to render on fiverr if you are interested.

With this service, i will create fiverr profile description, gig description, gig image for you.

You'll also get a guide that contains:

-How to optimize your fiverr gigs for high visibility on fiverr.

-How to promote your gigs outside fiverr.

-promoting the gig on places like twitter, linkedin and more.

Contact me on 09039587951
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by ssolaoye: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
How To Make Money On Fiverr In Nigeria [Beginners Guide]

Why is it that some Fiverr gigs have endless orders queued up, while other almost identical gigs can go months without getting a single sale? The answer is visibility.

Learn great tips that will help you earn more money and gain more visibility on Fiverr.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-make-money-on-fiverr-in-nigeria/
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Vsammi1: 1:49pm On May 22, 2019
I came across a video lately and it changed the game for me on fiverr. I'm sure you will get a lot of value from it as well. https:///2VDzKfu
Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Vsammi1: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Click here if interested :

https:///send?phone=2348027989375&text=I%20want%20the%20bundle%20course

Re: Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 by Vsammi1: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES for #5,000.

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Bank Uses The Popular Street Slang "Shomoagemini" In Lastst Advert / Gtbank: A Few Questions About Wire Transfer. / How You Can Get Tax Exemption Like TSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.