Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Basic Drilling & Well Completion Training At Pti (heavily Subsidized) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Basic Drilling & Well Completion Training At Pti (heavily Subsidized) (590 Views)

Well Completion Intervention & Workover Training - Starts 18th Sept 2020 / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Basic Drilling & Well Completion Training At Pti (heavily Subsidized) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Drilling & Well Completion Training At Pti (heavily Subsidized) by Olembey: 6:56am On Jan 30, 2018
The Petroleum training institute, renowned for the training of Middle-level manpower to meet the labor force demands of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria and West African sub region, through the PTI Consult Limited, brings this great opportunity for those who have interest in working in the oiland gas industry.

This opportunity, normally as high as 200k, is particularly for corps members, graduates, Young professionals and students.

Don't miss this chance.... Acquire the skills, be certified.

Re: Basic Drilling & Well Completion Training At Pti (heavily Subsidized) by austin2all: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2018
good old days of pti. i used to have an archive of over 30 short courses certifications during my pti days. the experience was worth it though.
my regards to mr Uti and mr Esabunor.

1 Like

Re: Basic Drilling & Well Completion Training At Pti (heavily Subsidized) by Olembey: 7:37am On Jan 30, 2018
austin2all:
good old days of pti. i used to have an archive of over 30 short courses certifications during my pti days. the experience was worth it though.
my regards to mr Uti and mr Esabunor.

Nice one. You really know those guys well. Good to know that the experience was worth it. Am pretty sure you are in the industry now, mind sharing?
Re: Basic Drilling & Well Completion Training At Pti (heavily Subsidized) by austin2all: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2018
Olembey:

Nice one. You really know those guys well. Good to know that the experience was worth it. Am pretty sure you are in the industry now, mind sharing?

used to work for matrix oil and gas but left 3 years ago for a better deal in business. and its worth it as well. i needed to build my own firm.
Re: Basic Drilling & Well Completion Training At Pti (heavily Subsidized) by Olembey: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2018
austin2all:

used to work for matrix oil and gas but left 3 years ago for a better deal in business. and its worth it as well. i needed to build my own firm.

OK. Well done sir. More grace to your ministry.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Consultant / Urgent Vacancy / If U Studied Education You Are Better Than People Who Studied These Courses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.