Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How 2019 Election Will Be Won By PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 2019 Election Will Be Won By PMB (2725 Views)

The Longest Flyover In Africa To be Commission By Pmb In Kano-pics / 2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Man Questions The "Quality" Of The 57th Independence Cake Cut By PMB & Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 2019 Election Will Be Won By PMB by Omololu2121: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2018
emmasege:
I am Yoruba and I argue objectively. Thief.nubu and Osinbajo were a factor when Buhari barely defeated Jonathan with just about 600 thousand votes. The argument is this:

1. How has Thief.nubu faired with PMB since he assumed Aso Rock throne?

2. How has Osinbajo's vice presidency benefited our zone?

3. Most importantly, how has Nigeria faired under Buhari!

Permit me to say that the south west is the only zone where voting pattern is not monolithic, and that's because no one tells us where and who to vote for.

2019 will shock your type!
leave that mumu let him keep on spewing nonsense.

Buhari will contest under APC,atiku will contest under PDP and I hope duke will contest too

1 Like

Re: How 2019 Election Will Be Won By PMB by olril17(m): 9:09am On Feb 03, 2018
chngebeginwthme:
PDP, CAN, IGBOS and the wailing wailers can continue fooling around.

Kano will produce over 2m votes for Buhari in 2019,Borno with the peace going on there will produce over one 1m votes same as Yobe and Adamawa. Katsina will produce over 1.7m votes, Sokoto over 1m Kaduna will produce about 1.5m votes.

Zamfara, Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Niger, Kwara etc will shock you guys.

Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun, Lagos, Edo are on lockdown for PMB if you understand politics you will know nothing can move Buhari in 2019.

Sai Baba 2019.

oloribuu eeyan...pls remove osun from your demonic list...if you think we are voting APC again ,then we may need to take u to a mental house.
Re: How 2019 Election Will Be Won By PMB by olril17(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2018
Omololu2121:
leave that mumu let him keep on spewing nonsense.

Buhari will contest under APC,atiku will contest under PDP and I hope duke will contest too
imagine d bastard speaking for osun,Oyo and Ondo.....don't give a feck about others but I know in osun we are not certainly voting this demonic APC again.....d idiot does not know a lot of Yoruba loathes buhari more than ipob...except they are quiet warriors who are waiting patiently to use their PVC and vote out the terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: How 2019 Election Will Be Won By PMB by emmasege: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2018
olril17:

imagine d bastard speaking for osun,Oyo and Ondo.....don't give a feck about others but I know in osun we are not certainly voting this demonic APC again.....d idiot does not know a lot of Yoruba loathes buhari more than ipob...except they are quiet warriors who are waiting patiently to use their PVC and vote out the terrorist.
Same here, omo iya. We shall all join hands together to send Aregbesola and his memory off our land, come September this year. And in 2019, we'll join our votes with other southern and middle belt states to send the goro-chewing dullard back to his beloved cows in Daura.

1 Like

Re: How 2019 Election Will Be Won By PMB by chngebeginwthme: 5:58am On Feb 15, 2018
emmasege:
Yes, go and check the records for 2015 in the south west before you start arguing blindly. In spite of Tinubu's inflience in Lagos, Buhari won by about 160,000 votes, and by about 150,000 in Osun, and about 200,000 in Oyo. In Ogun, APC won by about 100,000 while APC won by less than 50,000 in Ondo. PDP won Ekiti. You may google it out to confirm.

Now sum up the margin and tell me if it is not in the neigbourhood of 600,000. Some of us argue with facts, okay?

Sorry replying late been busy, Nonetheless GEJ gainer those votes reason he is the incumbent President then and with the billions of dollars he throw around.. Also PDP is in control of Ondo and Ekiti then and in 2019 it won't be the same.. APC is in Power now and 2019 election will shock you guys in South West as Tinubu will want to deliver South West hands down without no fear from the center as it is in 2015..

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos / Defection Cases : Let's Examine PDP Vs APC Defectors Worth! / Heartbreaking!! See Photos Of Hundreds Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.