Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Manhood Disappearance - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Manhood Disappearance (1346 Views)

This How I Lost My Manhood, Simple Instruction / Man Manhood's Disappeared After Lending A Woman A Pen In Bank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manhood Disappearance by effiong2017: 7:39am On Jan 30, 2018
MAN'S MANHOOD disappeared after lending a woman a pen in the bank today, I am an eye witness! Today at a bank i will not name at Ojodu, a man lends a young rich woman a pen and instantly his manhood got missing. The man couldn't notice until few minutes, this prompted the man to shout for help within the banking Hall. The people around couldn't believe their ears until they confirmed that the manhood actually disappeared. The securities and some men have to run after the woman. Luckily, she was found outside, about to start her car. When apprehended the woman claimed that she didn't take the man's manhood. After serious interrogation and serious beating the woman confessed that the manhood is in a calabash in the car boot. When the car boot was opened they found the calabash and asked her to open it. The moment the woman opened the calabash she disappeared both she and the car. This caused an uproar in the area, police has been invited to track the woman. From CCTV evidence and records the woman name is said to be Nneka Okoro. The man whose manhood got missing has been crying since afternoon and several Pastors and Alfas has been praying to God to restore the manhood. The man and many others who are eye witness has been detained at Area F for futher interrogation. This are some of the nightmares I used to have whenever I didn't eat before sleeping... ���������������������� �������

1 Like

Re: Manhood Disappearance by richeeyo(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Nigeria police Na Wa Ooo Them detained witness too Seeing with your eyes Na another offense

(1) (Reply)

Lol...who Is The Most Foolish Among These Four / Can You Say Mohammed 5 Times In One Breath? / Funny Memes To Spice Up You Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.