Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. (4970 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / Queens Of Sex: Nigeria’s Multimillionaire Aphrodisiac Sellers / "I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by mercy0008(f): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2018
Once a friend gave me a chewing gum that is an Aphrodisiac, been trying to get it after then, but i lost contact with her. I also heard there's a chocolate like that too.
Please anyone knows the name of any aphrodisiac gum or chocolate and where i can get it? I know about Spanish fly already .

1 Like

Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by Jamariwolff(f): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2018
mercy0008:
Once a friend gave me a chewing gum that is an Aphrodisiac, been trying to get it after then, but i lost contact with her. I also heard there's a chocolate like that too.
Please anyone knows the name of any aphrodisiac gum or chocolate and where i can get it? I know about Spanish fly already .
I would've told you if you wasn't a shameless testosterone filled lesbo.

Your parents probably think they have a daughter somewhere.
Try drinking sniper, it works embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by NairalandCS(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Is it your lesbo ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2018
mercy0008:

There is the Vigor chocolate but I think it's for guys. Don't know of any for females

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Stay off this thread angry
Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by mercy0008(f): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2018
I have told you before. if only you were not such a bastard, I would have said you should bring your boyfriend so when I'm done with him, he will tell you about my sexuality. But the problem is that yourself you are confused about your gender. fucking male using an innocent girl's picture to help your dubious shits. And if you were a girl, which you are not. I could never share a dick with you.
Jamariwolff:

2 Likes

Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by Shugavee(f): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Grabing popcorn!!! grin
Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by aling(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
mercy0008:
and wat exactly do u need it for? grin
Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by Donpoker9(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by Safiaa(f): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=Donpoker9 post=64647699][/quote]

It's on Konga and Jumia.

You can also get it in big time pharmacies like Medplus and Healthplus in Lagos wink
Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by Donpoker9(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
efesodje:

It's on Konga and Jumia.

You can also get it in big time pharmacies like Medplus and Healthplus in Lagos wink

Alright thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by sleekboss: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2018
inbox me or send my a whatsapp message if u need vigor chocolate. 09034563023 and various other sex enhancing drugs for men. all drugs are approved by NAFDAC

1 Like

Re: Aphrodisiac Chewing Gum And Chocolate. by tunde4oau(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2018
mercy0008:
Hi mercy... I'm from ibadan... there is this one I got, but I lost d wrap many months ago... u can call or msg...i will be glad to help u

(1) (Reply)

I poured whisky in a girl's vagina (photo) / Are other African Women Better than Nigerian Women / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.