Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (78128 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2018
petra1:

I was actually referring to the other video she did last year .I felt conscience was disturbing her since but she didn’t know how it will turn out either to her acceptance and fame or abuse and rejection so she made the video down just Incase the apology would not Favour her she will blame it on the apostle that he forced her. Maybe she really repented but she should have withdrawn the video from Sahara reporters but thank you for the new video you sent

I can see where the problem is coming from.

Making a video is not the same thing as releasing it. The video was not on Sahara TV until today, it was only recently released about 2-3 hours ago.

Stephenie emphasized the date of the recording. She made the video but didn't release it. Now, the video has been released to Sahara TV (a subsidiary of Sahara Reporters).

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by petra1(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, think now. Use your brain.

I am but I wonder if you’re using yours . You guys are ready to believe any falsehood against the church of christ . At least be diligent to be objective so you can see clearly

If she had such calibre of people behind her, would Suleman have been able to even have her locked up in the first place?

Anyone can be locked up especially when it comes to blackmail and he had his own records to nail her and her team . That’s when the likes of keyamo swung in. The police told him to pay the ransom money after investigating and monitoring her calls and demand . When she went to cash the money they were waiting

Remember Stephenie's mother's confession too? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BushWickBill: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

It is not misleading. The video was done last year but she said she was doing it for future purpose. She said Suleman was threatening her and her family to make her make a false accusation against the Nigerian government. Now, she has made the confession and suddenly the video she made months ago surfaces on Sahara TV. Shouldn't that tell you that this video is a discreet way of passing the truth behind the confession to you?

Of course, as part of the deal, Stephenie may continue to make videos exonerating Suleman but the whole truth is contained in the video in the OP.
I'm actually angry at you for offering this explanation to these brain-dead folks.

You should have allowed them to deduce the situation by themselves, knowing that it is hard work for them to even use their brains in the first place.

Unfortunately, the whole scenario isn't so difficult to deduce. You should have allowed them to entertain us with their simplicity

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by jayson87: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
This girl is so so delusional
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
petra1:

I am but I wonder if you’re using yours . You guys are ready to believe any falsehood against the church of christ . At least be diligent to be objective so you can see clearly

Anyone can be locked up especially when it comes to blackmail and he had his own records to nail her and her team . That’s when the likes of keyamo swung in. The police told him to pay the ransom money after investigating and monitoring her calls and demand . When she went to cash the money they were waiting

Remember Stephenie's mother's confession too?

You are not using your head. Not everyone can be locked up, especially not someone being sponsored by the Nigerian government.

And just read your second paragraph and make up your mind: Is Stephanie a blackmailer or an individual sponsored merely to tarnish Suleman's Image?

Could I force you to part with money if I haven't convinced you that I have something good enough to bring you down? If Suleman had nothing to hide, why would the threat of a blackmailer get to him so badly that he had to run to the police?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

I'm actually angry at you for offering this explanation to these brain-dead folks.

You should have allowed them to deduce the situation by themselves, knowing that it is hard work for them to even use their brains in the first place.

Unfortunately, the whole scenario isn't so difficult to deduce. You should have allowed them to entertain us with their simplicity

Honestly bro, you are so right. That was a costly mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BERNIMOORE: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

It is not misleading. The video was done last year but she said she was doing it for future purpose. She said Suleman was threatening her and her family to make her make a false accusation against the Nigerian government. Now, she has made the confession and suddenly the video she made months ago surfaces on Sahara TV. Shouldn't that tell you that this video is a discreet way of passing the truth behind the confession to you?

Of course, as part of the deal, Stephenie may continue to make videos exonerating Suleman but the whole truth is contained in the video in the OP.

MY CANDID OBSERVATION SINCE THIS STORY STARTED, MY SUBMISSION.
(1)I want you to Compare her desperate look before In the other video AND The Sober look she had in the new video. (2)she confesses not to know what was going on...she fell into a role well prepared by PEOPLE WHO THINK IN ADVANCE 'in an event if she came down her high horse'... thats why they made that video in Advance, to rubbish her seeming conffession BECAUSE THOSE WHO CONTRACTED HER WANTS TO TREAT HER CASE LIKE A CULT, She will be treated like a scape-goat, thats why this girl need more protection..(3)

There will be more revealing evidences coming out Now because she is willing to get out of the burden.(4)please, Fear sahara reporters, for sahara tv to be contracted with festus keyamo whose charges starts from one hundred million, They have done a thourough job on the girl, please believe her...Why Do i say so

SAUL EXAMPLE

Saul was one of the pious Pharisees, Under the influence and sponsor of the chief priest of the pharisee Saul launched a holy war against the Church, scattering the believers. He made havoc, entering homes, sending many to prison – even putting some to death.

TURNING POINT

Though Saul approved of the barbarous stoning of Stephen, it is entirely possible that Saul’s heart was pricked when he heard him say, “Lord, do not charge them with this sin.”

TURNING POINT IN STEPHANIE OTOBO WAS KEMI OLUNLOYO'S SEEKING FORGIVENESS
Everyone was shocked when kemi Olunloyo seek forgiveness and admitted to has wrote lies against pastor ibiyemie. and she was forgiven at the church, Stephanie otobo as a woman knew she was carrying a burden all through and wants to get a new life, learning from the example of Kemi olunloyo, she became sobered, she wept! she ask for forgiveness and she was forgiven..the next occurencies will actually show that God himself is involved.

SAUL HUMBLED
As Saul and his colleagues came near Damascus, suddenly they were flooded with glorious light. “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?

Humbly Saul inquired, “Who are you, Lord?”

“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.”
Saul slowly lifted his head and asked, “Lord, what do you want me to do?”

Jesus replied, “Arise and go into the city...”
this former Pharisee so embraced his calling to minister the Gospel to the Gentiles that he forsook his Jewish name, Saul, and forever adopted the Greek name for which he is remembered … Paul.

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT STEPHANIE HAS CHANGED, IF NOT WHY WOULD SAHARA REPORTERS BE RELEASING THIS VIDEO AFTER THE CONFFESSION?
Stephanie says...“At the time I didn’t know what was going on. I just wanted to help myself. They paid me a lot of money.

so lets watch if she will truly live with true repentance thats what jesus wants. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BERNIMOORE: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

I can see where the problem is coming from.

Making a video is not the same thing as releasing it. The video was not on Sahara TV until today, it was only recently released about 2-3 hours ago.

Stephenie emphasized the date of the recording. She made the video but didn't release it. Now, the video has been released to Sahara TV (a subsidiary of Sahara Reporters).
WHO MADE THE VIDEO? THE VIDEO WAS SHOT WITH SAHARA TV CAMERA, HENCE THE 'SAHARA TV' LOGO, OK
Sahara Tv shot this video and kept it in their Server To counter 'eventual confession' and rubbish connections with Government officials
remember that she said 'it was well scripted and she was on the scripwriters instructions' Thats why she said;...T[b]hey made me tell lies against him, because of my desperation for my career and I succumbed to it[/b].

“At the time I didn’t know what was going on. I just wanted to help myself. They paid me a lot of money.

Stephanie didnt release the video 3 hrs ago but sahara reporters did, you know festus keyamo refused to comment on her confessional video, so serious consultations are going on in the different camps expecially the scriptwriters including sahara reporters THE ONLY PLATFORM THE VIDEO WAS CREDITED AS SAHARA TV.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BruncleZuma: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Otuocha!!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by kinibigdeal(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:
Mmmmm dirty gal I like that

This video was shot in 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by sirusX(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Otobolizer
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Deathlezz: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Video date is 21st June 2017.

What an ugly, pathetic confused weasel this Dirt-bag of a hoe is?

Someone call a med for her.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
heloo sir, it appears that you did not listen to the video, that video posted by the Op is misleading, it was done 7 months Ago, but the lady has repented now she said in her latest video yesterday that she wasnt paid but rather she want peace with herself
Repentance from what?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by martineverest(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
I talk am.....the confession was a big risk from the otoboliser
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by 9Optional: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
ammyluv2002:
She's definitely a confusionist

gbam u are right

www.jolagict.com (Digital Marketing Expert)
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Adverts247: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2018

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Philinho(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Useless people supporting useless things
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by majamajic(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
this girl wan use the man till thy Kingdom come

he will pay her like maga till her whole life time

she is using different methods
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by enjoy1100: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Ximenez(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
They should just kill this bitch, swinging like pendulum.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by progress69: 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

U are very wise

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by alen4smith(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

They won't hear it o.
They can't hear it.

They are brainwashed beyond recognition so their senses aren't in play here. They can't use their brain unless their GO/Bishops/Pastors/Revs tell them to

All the more reason to believe that the apology was either stage-managed or done as PR by the fake apostle.
bros abeg borrow dem brain
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by simons17(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Am not taking this Otobo of a gal serz anymore. Later she would come back to tell us she was bribed by the so called politicians to discredit her said confession. What manner of confusion is this?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Coldfeets: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
This woman is really confused.

But don't be fooled.

She perfectly knows what she's doing together with those writing the script for her.

It's a psychological strategy.

If you want people to never know the real truth, keep on coming up with diverging and incongruous accounts of what might have actually happened.

People, naturally don't like to be stuck in confused state.

It is very boring and tiresome.

So they will simply give up on following the story.

The story will then die a natural death... just like that.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
ammyluv2002:

There is no honor amongst thieves.. How ever I really would aside this woman to leave Nigeria and start afresh. Even if na coconut, let her justly leave
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Benekruku(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
ammyluv2002:

Agreement went wrong! Terms not met!

Suleman trying to redeem image with tithe.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by progress69: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
BERNIMOORE:

MY CANDID OBSERVATION SINCE THIS STORY STARTED, MY SUBMISSION.
(1)I want you to Compare her desperate look before In the other video AND The Sober look she had in the new video. (2)she confesses not to know what was going on...she fell into a role well prepared by PEOPLE WHO THINK IN ADVANCE 'in an event if she came down her high horse'... thats why they made that video in Advance, to rubbish her seeming conffession BECAUSE THOSE WHO CONTRACTED HER WANTS TO TREAT HER CASE LIKE A CULT, She will be treated like a scape-goat, thats why this girl need more protection..(3)

There will be more revealing evidences coming out Now because she is willing to get out of the burden.(4)please, Fear sahara reporters, for sahara tv to be contracted with festus keyamo whose charges starts from one hundred million, They have done a thourough job on the girl, please believe her...Why Do i say so

SAUL EXAMPLE

Saul was one of the pious Pharisees, Under the influence and sponsor of the chief priest of the pharisee Saul launched a holy war against the Church, scattering the believers. He made havoc, entering homes, sending many to prison – even putting some to death.

TURNING POINT

Though Saul approved of the barbarous stoning of Stephen, it is entirely possible that Saul’s heart was pricked when he heard him say, “Lord, do not charge them with this sin.”

TURNING POINT IN STEPHANIE OTOBO WAS KEMI OLUNLOYO'S SEEKING FORGIVENESS
Everyone was shocked when kemi Olunloyo seek forgiveness and admitted to has wrote lies against pastor ibiyemie. and she was forgiven at the church, Stephanie otobo as a woman knew she was carrying a burden all through and wants to get a new life, learning from the example of Kemi olunloyo, she became sobered, she wept! she ask for forgiveness and she was forgiven..the next occurencies will actually show that God himself is involved.

SAUL HUMBLED
As Saul and his colleagues came near Damascus, suddenly they were flooded with glorious light. “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?

Humbly Saul inquired, “Who are you, Lord?”

“I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.”
Saul slowly lifted his head and asked, “Lord, what do you want me to do?”

Jesus replied, “Arise and go into the city...”
this former Pharisee so embraced his calling to minister the Gospel to the Gentiles that he forsook his Jewish name, Saul, and forever adopted the Greek name for which he is remembered … Paul.

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT STEPHANIE HAS CHANGED, IF NOT WHY WOULD SAHARA REPORTERS BE RELEASING THIS VIDEO AFTER THE CONFFESSION?
Stephanie says...“At the time I didn’t know what was going on. I just wanted to help myself. They paid me a lot of money.

so lets watch if she will truly live with true repentance thats what jesus wants. thanks

My friend shut up and go and sit down. How does this explain the money sent by ur god or his car parked in Stephanies compound. Is it that his ministry is to help "worldly" women as ur bible put them.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by OlumideBabson(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nawa o with all this matter sha continue they confess
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tell dem dear..foolish sheeple,watch as dey attack u now
BushWickBill:

They won't hear it o.
They can't hear it.

They are brainwashed beyond recognition so their senses aren't in play here. They can't use their brain unless their GO/Bishops/Pastors/Revs tell them to

All the more reason to believe that the apology was either stage-managed or done as PR by the fake apostle.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by supereagle(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Devil
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by carammel(f): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Apostle should wait till I release the sextape with me. I hope he confesses and apologize in front of his church member before the disaster hits him.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
onlyhandsome202:
this an old video now, 21st of June 2017, all this bloggers self. her confession was done this year and you people seem not to be tired of this.
21st June 2017 to be precise!

only God knows the truth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Pornographic Films Shot In Catholic Church Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.