Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (78145 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by AntiWailer: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rogosa:
The video was made 7months ago? Waooh. So she yielded to blackmail Nigerian government!

Yes she did.

Anybody will if u know the power these people have in the society.

Some one that a whole Database of Plate Number licensing application was modified to conceal the Jeep we saw on a Big Yanshed Nolly wood madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by AntiWailer: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
eph12:

In reply to your answer, I don't know for sure what is happening behind the scene and I'm not taking sides. Otobo should not be too fearful of Suleman. What do you think he could be threatening her with?

With anything including death.

Ruin her life.

Get her deported to nigeria and eventually get killed.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by eph12(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

I asked first.
It's not a competition brother
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
eph12:

cheesy cheesy
And i'm just here wondering what apostle could be threatening her with;
Lets see
A. releasing her nude pictures or sex videos
B. send DSS or EFCC after her
C. slam her with lawsuit
D. send thugs after her and her family
E. send his demons after her

Which of these should make more sense?

None of the above, she needs MONEY grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by eph12(m): 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
AntiWailer:

With anything including death.

Ruin her life.

Get her deported to nigeria and eventually get killed.
Get her deported? How? For a society that protects the women first in most situations? I thought she already reported the case over there already?

For someone as smart as Otobo, she should be able to gather any evidence of threat to her life and submit to the appropriate authority. I am sure there are people that will like to help her see the case to the end.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by eph12(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:

None of the above, she needs MONEY grin grin
Buahahaha cheesy cheesy
So she is doing all this for money including the videos she made last year and this year?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Luisema4luv(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Boss13:

Or the theory is - Suleiman slept with her, got her pregnant, administered drugs to abort the pregnancy and when she blackmailed him, got the police to arrest her. She fought back, released damning evidences that shocked the police and the media. She was granted bail, she released further evidences and did 2 press release and 4 video interviews to support her story.

Suleiman sent people to track her mother in the market, got her to his church to plead. The mother confirmed to premiumtimes she didn’t want anything to happen to the daughter, so she went to the church. Suleiman continued to exert more pressure on Stephanie and she felt uncomfortable and decided to do another recording for the future.

We should also recall how Nigerians got to know how one of Suleiman’s vehicle ended up with Daniella and how the loophole in Lagos state vehicle registration website got them to remodify their website. I checked it myself and use two of my vehicles before carrying out the same check on Suleiman’s vehicle allegedly given to Daniella.

In all this, we can all see a desperate pastor fighting hard. His desperation stinks. He should focus on his church business and leave us out of his private and personal life. He can deceive the people one at a time but he cannot deceive the people all the time.

Bye Suleiman, leave us alone please.

Bros no body will force u to use ur leg go to a church, stand in front of a crowd, confess nd go back home (abi u go stil claim juju ni), oya since u claim she was force let her mak a new video telling us she was forced.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
eph12:

Buahahaha cheesy cheesy
So she is doing all this for money including the videos she made last year and this year?

Pun intended cool

The useless fake APOSTLE is as GUILTY as the DEVIL !!
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by eph12(m): 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:

Pun intended cool
LOL
Pun intended smiley
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
eph12:

LOL
Pun intended smiley

But you have to admit that the useless fake APOSTLE is as GUILTY as the DEVIL !! cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by petra1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Could I force you to part with money if I haven't convinced you that I have something good enough to bring you down? If Suleman had nothing to hide, why would the threat of a blackmailer get to him so badly that he had to run to the police?

You don’t know what set up is . May you not experience it . By the time they put the facts and lies together before you and form a story out of it . Your legs can give way . Even in your innocence . Especially to public’ figure . Someone can take selfie with you and it’s with intention . God help you of the person did it on multiple occasion . Especially you MR good man who like to make everyone happy . Even though you took selfie with many on that day but this one created a story . Going public’ what can you say . Before you can explain yourself if anyone cares to hear , your image is smeared . They will let you know the plan they have if you don’t Cooperate . A pastor almost went to jail , they paid ransom money into his account . That’s all . They don’t need the money all they wanted was to send him to jail . It there was a real kidnap just to set him up .

A lady called a pastor that her younger sister carried knife to stab her . The pastor rushes there that night . He didn’t see a younger sister . Only the lady , the lady says the sister has ran out . A man knocks on the door . I want to see the pastor . The lady shouts at him . Go and wait for him in his office . The pastor comes out . The man is not there . Following day . The man calls the pastor and demanded 200k or he will go to the press and claim the pastor was having affair . The pastor calls a bluff . Few hours . Local newspaper men called the pastor that a story came to them . Will he pay them or pay later to give his own side . The pastor calls his lawyer . The lawyer had to call some militant to warn them . If they publish any such . The pastor still paid o but small egunje. Because the lawyer said he can nail them but image would have been stained . It’s not about justice it’s about attacking your name . Apostle was very courageous he stood his ground .
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
hahahahahahhahahahahajajhjajajjja

I knew what that can do
he is just too desperate I only pity the steeples who believe in him

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
petra1:

You don’t know what set up is . May you not experience it . By the time they put the facts and lies together before you and form a story out of it . Your legs can give way . Even in your innocence . Especially to public’ figure . Someone can take selfie with you and it’s with intention . Even though you took selfie with many on that day but this one created a story . Going public’ what can you say . Before you can explain yourself if anyone cares to hear , your image is smeared . They will let you know the plan they have if you don’t Cooperate . A pastor almost went to jail , they paid ransom money into his account . That’s all . They don’t need the money all they wanted was to send him to jail . It there was a real kidnap just to set him up .

Spare me. So, the government just hatched on a plan to blackmail Suleman? Are you trying to tell me that Stephenie had no relationship with Suleman and yet Suleman had her arrested because she tried to blackmail him? Can you attempt to blackmail somebody without having damning evidences? If Stephenie's evidences were not so damning and threatening, why was Suleman so worked up by them that he had to run to the police to help him arrest Stephenie?

Would you believe that a whole government would want to use just any random person to discredit Suleman? And supposing Stephenie's part was to just discredit Suleman, how come the government could not just get any random girl in Nigeria to do it or is Stephenie such a famous blackmailer that the government had to leave Nigeria to seek for her services in faraway Canada.

Bro, you cannot just dismiss Stephenie as a random person in Suleman's life. Supposing she is truly being used by the government, then it must be for the reasons that she once had an affair with Suleman. If truly the government wants Suleman down, they would not just get anyone to lie. They would get someone who had once had dealings with Suleman.

And in truth, why would the government want Suleman down? You think if they want to destroy Suleman, they would need to resort to cheap blackmail? I don't even see how Suleman is a threat to this government. Was Suleman the first to speak on the herdsmen killings? What makes Suleman so special that a whole Nigerian government would be scheming his downfall? Not even the loudmouth FFK and Fayose are a threat to this government. You people and Suleman must have a delusional sense of importance.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by eph12(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:

But you have to admit that the useless fake APOSTLE is as GUILTY as the DEVIL !! cheesy
I am afraid not! I don't he is guilty neither do i think he is not guilty.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by chuksbogus: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, if Suleman is innocent of Otobo's allegations, why did he get the police involved in the first place? He accused her of blackmail. If Suleman has no incriminating pictures, how come Otobo's blackmail scared him so much that he ran to the police? Can someone just wake up and threaten to blackmail you without having incriminating evidences against you?

Suleman initially denied knowing Otobo but later confessed to knowing and helping her with no strings attached. All these happened between Suleman and Otobo in 2015. How would a whole Nigerian government look for a largely unknown Otobo (who is not even a famous musician in Canada) to help them fight Suleman without them being sure that she has the evidences with which to nail Suleman?

Otobo may be a chronic blackmailer but that is not the essense of this matter. A blackmailer cannot just ring you up and start threatening to expose you without first making you understand the extent of damage they can do to you. For Suleman to run to the police to help him stop Otobo shows that he has something to hide and Otobo truly had materials that could destroy Suleman.

check this out

https://www.naija.ng/1149264-stephanie-otobo-discredits-online-video-vows-mention-sponsors.html#1149264
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by chuksbogus: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
chuksbogus:

check this out

https://www.naija.ng/1149264-stephanie-otobo-discredits-online-video-vows-mention-sponsors.html#1149264

I know some people that's want it to be that Sulaiman did it won't see this as palatable . The only news they believe to be true is the one that says that Suleiman slept with me ,multiple times evennif I'm the midst of the statement the person said its not true that I made mistake they will start arguing with the person that it happened just cus they want to hear that Suleiman did it.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by lereinter(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
ammyluv2002:
She's definitely a confusionist

in order words "a devil"
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
BERNIMOORE:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/256823-sex-scand
“What followed was a well – doctored drama to attack the reputation of this Golden Voice and seemingly reduce the volume of his voice even as more evils were planned against the Church.

stephanie admitted to a well doctored drama earlier,

Those behind the Drama makes her to Act a script in a the june 2017 video, watching the footages, you will agree with me that Sahara reporters and the Worship media did a poor job in their desperation, What could they be hiding in 0:36 and 0:41 seconds of the 3:34 seconds video posted by the OP here pls re-watch it and pause it at seconds displayed above and shine your eyes, what could sahara Tv be hiding if not the script prepared by the blackmailing team being recited by her? @ 2:05 seconds she doesnt keep to the script so someone has to direct her to gaze at the script again on her left hand side, sahara reporters did a poor job here blurring the box using ADOBE PREMIER CC for the editing but with experience i have to expose it. pls check....i am an anti tither and folow freethe sheeple movement but on this there are serious manipulation that i cant wait to expose more chech pics 1 abd 2 below go back and play/pause and observe for yourself

Thank you very much. Ur post deserve a front page. please create a trend for this.
lets see if Nairaland will take it to front page
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Teacher1776(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
ammyluv2002:
she is equally a confused human being.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by BluntBoy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
chuksbogus:

I know some people that's want it to be that Sulaiman did it won't see this as palatable . The only news they believe to be true is the one that says that Suleiman slept with me ,multiple times evennif I'm the midst of the statement the person said its not true that I made mistake they will start arguing with the person that it happened just cus they want to hear that Suleiman did it.

Bro, you are naive. You expect her to embrace the video in the OP? That video surfaced today to explain Stephenie's sudden confession.

Stephenie will never mention any sponsor because there were no sponsors. The video in the OP holds the answers to her sudden confession at Suleman's church when only a day or two ago, she had been requesting the court to examine Suleman's manhood.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, you are naive. You expect her to embrace the video in the OP? That video surfaced today to explain Stephenie's sudden confession.

Stephenie will never mention any sponsor because there were no sponsors. The video in the OP holds the answers to her sudden confession at Suleman's church when only a day or two ago, she had been requesting the court to examine Suleman's manhood.

100000 Likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by NSK4U(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mr suleiman messed himself up, yet he has d gut to refer to Tb Joshua and synagogue as too small. Otobo pastor

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Sunnah1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
ammyluv2002:

Because she exposing your pastor?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Osezzua(m): 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
God have mercy!
AntiWailer:

Yes she did.

Anybody will if u know the power these people have in the society.

Some one that a whole Database of Plate Number licensing application was modified to conceal the Jeep we saw on a Big Yanshed Nolly wood madam.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by guiddoti: 10:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

Bro, people make videos for future purposes. She made this video to let people know that should she ever beg Suleman, it is because of his harassment.

Harassment? She must be joking. She stands harassing Sulemon, not Sulemon harassing her. Why cant her took the matter to court instead she was demanding money.?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by VictorRomanov: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
BluntBoy:

And if you listened very well, you would hear her say that she was making the video for future purpose.

Was she forced under gun point or by threat. U made a video that you re being coerced to confess and you went ahead to walk into a church to confess. Them put gun for your head?

Me think this woman is not ok upstairs. I'm not saying the man is innocent or guilty. But with this double-tongued, unstable lady, how do we know which is which?
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
guiddoti:
Harassment? She must be joking. She stands harassing Sulemon, not Sulemon harassing her. Why cant her took the matter to court instead she was demanding money.?

1. He deceptively aborted their baby by luring her back to Nigeria under the pretence of love and then poisoned her to have a miscarriage
2. He reported her to the police for blackmail, she was beaten and locked up without charge and trial
3. He threatened to plan her deportation from Canada
4. He has obviously threatened her family to the extent of humiliating her mother into making a fake apology

She is a younger girl and he is an older sugar daddy who is married, he calls himself a man of God and yet he acts like a THUG.

You guys need help.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by maasoap(m): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
BushWickBill:

First of all, when you address or quote me, use the proper verbiage.
I suppose you are an educated and literate fellow, so I expect better standards of communication from you.

Secondly, I don't expect you "defenders of the faith" to agree that your Apostle is capable of the sins he is alleged to have committed.
So all this you wrote up there can't make any sense to me.

All these questions by you are irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Who are the caliber of people of people behind her? Tell us, since you know something we don't.

Just tell me why she would include the phrase " for future reference" in that video.
Of course that is a task you won't successfully be able to execute, because you've never been concise and accurate and analytical in your responses.
This woman is confused, simple. Using old video to reference new video! Did you see anyone pointing a gun to her head during this recent "confession"?
I'm not saying the "apostle" is innocent but that woman has become a big joke with that "confession".
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by guiddoti: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:

1. He deceptively aborted their baby by luring her back to Nigeria under the pretence of love and then poisoned her to have a miscarriage
2. He reported her to the police for blackmail, she was beaten and locked up without charge and trial
3. He threatened to plan her deportation from Canada
4. He has obviously threatened her family to the extent of humiliating her mother into making a fake apology

She is a younger girl and he is an older sugar daddy who is married, he calls himself a man of God and yet he acts like a THUG.

You guys need help.
Smh you mean she had no evidence for all these points you mentioned.
1. The hospital should have records for the abortion.
2. She should have taken the matter to court during these times.
3. Plan her deportation that he took her there?
4. Smh
All these points are fouled, bro. She is a foolish girl that a man defiled her, and couldnt take this to court, only to come online with allegation with no proof.

You need help, just like her. You called her younger girl? Smh grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
guiddoti:
Smh you mean she had no evidence for all these points you mentioned.
1. The hospital should have records for the abortion.
2. She should have taken the matter to court during these times.
3. Plan her deportation that he took her there?
4. Smh
All these points are fouled, bro. She is a foolish girl that a man defiled her, and couldnt take this to court, only to come online with allegation with no proof.

You need help, just like her.

I understand, your Pastor can do no wrong, the crook is not even a man of God for goodness sake.

Try using google to search for evidence and you will find ample material out there corroborating the original story and TRUTH.
Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by guiddoti: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
frosbel2:

I understand, your Pastor can do no wrong, the crook is not even a man of God for goodness sake.

Try using google to search for evidence and you will find ample material out there corroborating the original story and TRUTH.
This is not issue of pastor can't do wrong, we need proof, which she can't provide. Do you even know the magnitude of this case/ allegation that she has to seek for pardon from Sulemon..?

I don't need to read anything from online, my point is, she should go to court to proof her innocence.

You both are confused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Is Jesus God? / Pornographic Films Shot In Catholic Church Without Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.