Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,934,961 members, 7,100,855 topics. Date: Monday, 03 October 2022 at 09:58 PM

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (76124 Views)

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" by hakimi1974(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
petra1:

Can any one threaten her ? With the caliber of people behind her . Any threat against her OT phone call by apostle will be a weepon on her side . Why don’t she play the audio of the phone call . Why are you guys easily falling For this childish withcraft
let me break it down like this. she was made an offer she couldn't refuse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"I Served Rev. King Stark-Unclad,With No Pant Or Bra For 7 Years" - Former Maid / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.