Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,184 members, 7,780,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima (18779 Views)

Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen / Kwande, APC BOT Member, Attends PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / 'No More Delegates List' — All Registered APC Members To Vote At Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by exlinkleads(f): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2018
If I'm INEC, I Would Have De-registered APC - APC BoT Member, Engr. Buba Galadima Slams Party

According to one OF the All Progressive Congress, APC Board of Trusty, BoT member, Engr. Buba Galadima, APC is not a party as it stands now and has done everything to prove that. He said he would have de-registered APC if his INEC.

He made this statement during his chat with Gbenga of AIT on the platform "Focus Nigeria" when asked "why is APC, Kaduna chapter becoming enemy of themselves". He is a card carrying member of APC but according to the BoT member, he is baffled as to how President Muhammadu Buhari has let the country down by keeping quiet in all the happenings around Nigeria.

Engr. Buba Galadima is a Nigerian politician who was appointed National Secretary of the former Congress for Progressive Change party, formed in the run-up to the 2011 national elections as a leading platform for former military ruler General Muhammadu Buhari which later merged with AC and others in 2015 to become APC.

He also said he has been a politicians for almost 15 years and has been in the forefront of educating the citizenry on how good it will be if a Northerner is elected as president. Venting his disappoint in Buhari once more, he said and I quote "since the advent of Buhari, APC has not been a party and has never followed their own internal rules and regulations"

Commenting on Obasanjo's letter, he said it couldn't have come at a better time. He urged the president to either resign or at least see through his tenure and allow other Nigerian to contest and get the economy running since he is a shadow of himself and that people (cabals) are running his government for him.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/if-im-inec-i-would-have-de-registered.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by madridguy(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Biafraqueen(f): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2018
Kikikikikiki shocked shocked

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by ayourbamie: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2018
See Gobe. A house that is divided against itself cannot stand

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by cooljude(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2018
I watched it and I am amazed at how brilliant he his. He Said people should forget the messenger and contemplate on the message, he said he is ready to challenge anybody Calling out Lia Mohammed to a debate.

He made a statement about Buhari temperament, he said and I quote "No matter what you say, Buhari would never say a word" meaning he isn't a man of steel as sold by his followers.

Really interesting show, I would love for everybody to watch this episode of focus Nigeria.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by sunbilor(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
cooljude:
I watched it and I am amazed at our brilliant he his. He Said people should forget the messenger and contemplate on the message, he said he is ready to challenge anybody Calling out Lia Mohammed to a debate.

He made a statement about Buhari temperament, he said and I quote "No matter what you say, Buhari would never say a word" meaning he isn't a man of steel as sold by his followers.

Really interesting show, I would love for everybody to watch this episode of focus Nigeria.
The implosion of APC is imminent. Let them conduct their convention first.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
Apc is already going into extinction, they are enemies of themselves.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by toluleke(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
The most painful part is why would a man,general and of age( buhari) fear to hurt the cabal. A man that can't even handle is famiy disgracing his wife in germany.
A man that can't handle his family and want to manage 150million people

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by hopilo: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
I watched that interview this morning. Buba Galadima is a honest man.
The interesting part that made me LOL was when he said.
"No matter what you tell Buhari, he will not say anything, will not do anything, he will only be looking at you."

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by stano2(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ok
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Juve4(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Am speechless

3 Likes

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by wellmax(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Story story.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by gurunlocker: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sarrki, NgeneUkwenu and other nairaland resident zombies/ BMCs will say that he is an IPOB member...

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by HeyCorleone(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
APC has failed in every ramification at the federal level.

Worst thing is the internal crisis they are having.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by NaoSlay: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2018

Watch as the tribe that use to see Galadima as the most unintelligent Goro chewing bastard will become the most intelligent Almajiri today.

This is a script played out by PDP.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by murphyibiam15(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yoruba Muslims would be disappointed grin grin cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by freemanbubble: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
make every body shut up for this country

every body just dey claim opinion

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by CSTR2: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
sunbilor:
If they are smart they shouldn't.

That would be the true test of their political party.

4 Likes

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by BAILMONEY: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
ALHAJI SARRKIgrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Throwback: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari has unraveled himself as a failure that keeps failing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by cooljude(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
sunbilor:

That was his major complain, that he is a BOT member and one of the eight signatories that started APC but for the last 3 years their hasn't been any form of national meeting and dialogue and as far as he his concerned APC has already printed it's obituary, the o my thing left is for them to advertise it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Nackzy: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jesus see talk BMCs Una hear am, sha I don't mind you guys sha... All BMCs are under spell... Even if Buhari himself makes a statement like this they will still vote for that Skeleton

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by obrakaneey: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
inasmuch as much as I will never believe a northerner is sincere with power. .... I tend 2 see sincerity in Buba Galadinma.....

2 Likes

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Molawole7(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by adisabarber(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
sunbilor:

That convention will never happen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by fasho01(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Classical case of 'things fall apart'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by freeze001(f): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
NaoSlay:

Watch as the tribe that use to see Galadima as the most unintelligent Goro chewing bastard will become the most intelligent Almajiri today.

This is a script played out by PDP.

PDP bawo? Played out by PDP how? Na PDP be focus Nigeria or na dem interview Galadima?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by biggerboyc(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Still, no strong opposition has declared interest. If they want this country to divide, let a northerner win the next election, it's then I will finally give up on this country.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Cletus77(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
The memory card called APC should be formatted and discarded.
It's not all about rushing into power but being ready to accept the responsibilities DAT comes with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by forayfleo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
The truth is always bitter but I tell you God will save us in dis Nation

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan / FFK To Jack Dorsey: 'Banning Trump Showed Your Hatred For Him' / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Feel Everyone Is Against Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.