Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Broad Daylight Theft That Glo Has Begun - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Broad Daylight Theft That Glo Has Begun (426 Views)

The Elegance Of Inspired by Vanilla diorama: A Fragrance For The Broad-minded / The Broad Concept - Elliott Wave Principle / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Broad Daylight Theft That Glo Has Begun by CODEEATER(m): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2018
Good morning..

This post is an eye opener for all current or prospective glo subscribers..

I have using glo 4g lte service since about june 2017 it started out awesome...extremely fast speeds (at least in benin and most areas of lagos) , cheapest data plans u can find(until yesterday) and all round good quality service...

Then fast forward to Friday.. I noticed the sum total of data for plans had changed, previously N500 would get you 2gb of data for 10 days, 1k would get you 4gb of data..and so on and so forth..then that faithful day i did a subscription of 1k expecting my usual 4gb as i had made plans to watch some series on Netflix , i had only watched a few episodes by morning i realised i had only 200mb left... Confused as to how that could be, i angrily purchased emergency data for N500 expecting 2gb as normal.. Then i realized i got only 800mb... Whch is normal as u receive 800mb + 1.2gb bonus totaling 2gb...waiting for my bonus it never came..i contacted them on twitter yesterday and was told their data plans had been revised that i should visit their website for view changes.. I did on getting there i saw no changes in the listing 1k was still displayed as 4gb and N500 2gb..i returned to twitter and replied my findings and got a robot like repeated response asking me to visit the website...i did again..STILL NO CHANGES. I decided to dail the ussd code and view data plabs from there and from what i saw

N1000 = 2GB
N2000= 4.5GB
N2500=7.2GB

Fine...

Barely 30mins ago i needed to subscribe as my previous bundle was about finishing .. I went to thier website.. I still see the old data listing... So i dailed the ussd again to make the subscription..
I purchased data of 1k whch displayed as 2gb...

Ladies and gentlemen lo and behold.. I got only 1.6gb

"Congrats! You have received 1638 MB for N1000. Total remaining volume is 1785 MB. You can also SHARE or GIFT data to your loved ones. Spread happiness dial *777#"

I PAID FOR 2GB AND YOU GIVE ME 1.6GB...

ON YOUR WEBSITE U ADVERTISE AS 1K FOR 4GB

YOUR USSD CODES SHOW 1K FOR 2GB

AND YET THE USER GETS ONLY 1.6GB

WHY THE LIES AND INCONSISTENCIES??

THIS IS THEFT... AND LORD KNOWS THIS WILL B THE LAST I SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR SERVICE...

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A HUGE SUPPORTED OF GLO 4G LTE..BUT SINCE YOUR 2018 RESOLUTION IS THEFT AND DECEIT..I NO DO AGAIN..

Fellow nigerians... Be warned!!

Re: The Broad Daylight Theft That Glo Has Begun by showboy2301: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2018
Thank you for the info, I almost subscribe earlier today. I will switch this yeye network

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Loves You Promo Commences Today With 60% Off / Vacancy / Do You Have Any Tech Idea, With Little Or No Cash? Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.