Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? (2426 Views)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by pelusi: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Se.x is like daily food for me and my spouse.She is so sexy and both of us have high sexual drive(libido) that we make love almost on daily basis at any point in time anywhere in the house,even in kitchen,she may be cooking and on sighting her booty,i will quickly insert my di.ck and she too will respond and enjoy it as well.She can also grab my di.ck at any time and quickly insert it by herself.pre-intimacy is never in our dictionary because our body is every ready.Both of us dont used to be tired of it.Seeing her fair complexioned beautiful sexy body alone,eye,face,laps,booty,boobs,pants,etc ,my di.ck will stand immediately that i can never resist her.She is so beautiful and sexy that no matter what she wear,on seeing her,i must be struggling with my erected di.ck to calm down but to none,let alone if she happen to be naked.To compound the whole issue,she too has a high libido and also love and feels se.x so often.The one that used to got me angry about this matter is that even if we had little misunderstanding,i will say within my mind that i wont make love with her or talk to her,but will stay on my own,but no sooner will i make that decision than i will break it immediately and start having sex with her even when it is clear she is the cause of the misunderstanding.I may wake up and see her,but before i know it my di.ck is already up like agama lizard.Honestly i dont know how to go reduce this act,ours is like a case of high libido man with a sexy beautiful irresistible high libido lady. Atimes i will decide instead of approaching her for sex,l will masturbate,yet during masturbation i will be recalling everything about her,yet that did not solve the matter as after sometime i will still come back to her.No thanks to sexy beautiful woman.I have tried in every way to reduce the rate at which we have sex regularly,but to no avail.Its too much,Please what shall i do.Please help.
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by divinehand2003(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lol

Your case don pass nairaland counsellors oooo. Pls go to see your Pastor for help.

3 Likes

Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by JULIE1925(f): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin

Hahahahhahahaah @ AGAMA LIZARD! Ooooh laaawd! This story is funny as hell.. cheesy cheesy grin

So u juz fvck her without even eating her NUNU like a special jollof rice abi? grin

All i can say is, juz wait til u have ur children sha.. Now, maybe ur both still young and newlywed so having sex every day is not an issue ooo...
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by Papasmal(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
U don marry mammywater na.....ur destiny don dey evaporate small small.

2 Likes

Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by Brooke60(f): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Enjoy till you get tired
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
OP you need the following;

1. An exhausting 7-9 job.

2. Trust me when kids come in, you wont have much time cos all you would be thinking about is money for diapers and school fees.

But enjoy it while it lasts though.

5 Likes

Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by pyyxxaro: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ur case is a rotten case sad

Just cut that prik and throw it away undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by LadySarah: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Continue until you kill yourself.I'm sure it has been paying your bills
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by pelusi: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papasmal:
U don marry mammywater na.....ur destiny don dey evaporate small small.
My destiny can never be evaporated
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by Papasmal(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
pelusi:
My destiny can never be evaporated

Ameen
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by bukatyne(f): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2018
pelusi:
Se.x is like daily food for me and my spouse.She is so sexy and both of us have high sexual drive(libido) that we make love almost on daily basis at any point in time anywhere in the house,even in kitchen,she may be cooking and on sighting her booty,i will quickly insert my di.ck and she too will respond and enjoy it as well.She can also grab my di.ck at any time and quickly insert it by herself.pre-intimacy is never in our dictionary because our body is every ready.Both of us dont used to be tired of it.Seeing her fair complexioned beautiful sexy body alone,eye,face,laps,booty,boobs,pants,etc ,my di.ck will stand immediately that i can never resist her.She is so beautiful and sexy that no matter what she wear,on seeing her,i must be struggling with my erected di.ck to calm down but to none,let alone if she happen to be naked.To compound the whole issue,she too has a high libido and also love and feels se.x so often.The one that used to got me angry about this matter is that even if we had little misunderstanding,i will say within my mind that i wont make love with her or talk to her,but will stay on my own,but no sooner will i make that decision than i will break it immediately and start having sex with her even when it is clear she is the cause of the misunderstanding.I may wake up and see her,but before i know it my di.ck is already up like agama lizard.Honestly i dont know how to go reduce this act,ours is like a case of high libido man with a sexy beautiful irresistible high libido lady. Atimes i will decide instead of approaching her for sex,l will masturbate,yet during masturbation i will be recalling everything about her,yet that did not solve the matter as after sometime i will still come back to her.No thanks to sexy beautiful woman.I have tried in every way to reduce the rate at which we have sex regularly,but to no avail.Its too much,Please what shall i do.Please help.

Why are you worried about something that people are praying for.

You have a high libido and are married to a woman who always turns you on and is very reaponsive.

You have no problem sir and except you both don't go to work/church/an important function because of sex, you have nothing to worry about.

Happy enjoyment.
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by Antina(f): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2018
bukatyne:

Why are you worried about something that people are praying for.

You have a high libido and are married to a woman who always turns you on and is very reaponsive.

You have no problem sir and except you both don't go to work/church/an important function because of sex, you have nothing to worry about.

Happy enjoyment.

You are very right my sister!! They are good to go cheesy
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by bukatyne(f): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Antina:

You are very right my sister!! They are good to go cheesy

Lol! Abi na
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2018
I don't see any problem here
Re: My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? by gidjah(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
I do not see anything pretty wrong your acts, you guys am sure are also young lovers, ,and very young at age too, we young lovers can get hot blood vessels o,we can wanna do it all d time and qny where. Had a pretty angel like dat too way back, she really was a princes, tall fair gorgeous to d looks to the extent that her female counterpart acknowledge her fine stature. Once she is around, na sex from beginning till she leaves for home, I have never been tired of doing it with her, but it's much more better as couples, na una soft work, enjoy and gather plenty money because as soon as d babies start coming..... Schedules go start to change o!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) / 49yrs Old Woman Slumps As Court Dissolves Her 21 Years Maage Over Childlessness / Sex Barter ! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.