Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

#BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina (28364 Views)

BBNaija: "You Have Changed” - Miracle To Nina As They Quarrel Over Tobi & Alex / BBNaija: Nina "Miracle Is My Everything, My Boyfriend Is My Boyfriend" / BBNaija: MC Galaxy Donates N300,000 To Nina's Fans To Vote For Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Willexmania(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
IS BITTO JEALOUS ?

Just When We Tought We've Had Enough Controversy For A Day, Moments Ago, Bitto Warned Nina To Avoid Miracle Saying He Is A Heartbreaker.Read Their Conversation Below > > >

NINA - There Was No Pressing, We Just Kissed.

BITTO -wait, Who Did You Kiss?

NINA - Who Else?

BITTO - Miracle?

NINA - Yeah...

BITTO - (squeezes Face) Be Careful, He's A Heartbreaker....

This Little Conversation Ensued Between Bitto And Nina.

So Nairalanders, My Question Is, Is Bitto Jealous?
Yes/No.

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Lekan1o1: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Willexmania:
IS BITTO JEALOUS ?

Just When We Tought We've Had Enough Controversy For A Day, Moments Ago, Bitto Warned Nina To Avoid Miracle Saying He Is A Heartbreaker.Read Their Conversation Below > > >

NINA - There Was No Pressing, We Just Kissed.

BITTO -wait, Who Did You Kiss?

NINA - Who Else?

BITTO - Miracle?

NINA - Yeah...

BITTO - (squeezes Face) Be Careful, He's A Heartbreaker....

This Little Conversation Ensued Between Bitto And Nina.

So Nairalanders, My Question Is, Is Bitto Jealous?
Yes/No.

lol obviously the guy is jealous
u know he has been cuddling with her before she shifts to mirracle

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by cruzita(f): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
E BE LIKE THEM GO EVICT ALL OF THEM THE SAME TIME ,THEN THE SHOW GO END

66 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Willexmania(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lekan1o1:

lol obviously the guy is jealous u know he has been cuddling with her before she shifts to mirracle
Lol

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Khd95(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
pls who's bito, Nina and miracle
here in Syria we don't know them

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by hobermener: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fuel sells for #165

Fulani militia are having a field day in the middle belt, killing for sport

Worst unemployment rate in decades

A batterd economy

Rising food prices

Blatant nepotism in government

Suicide rates at an all time high

A useless parliament that only convenes for weekly bonuses and incentives

And worst of all, the prospect of having this nightmare of a situation degenerate further into the next 5 plus years courtesy a dullard in power. But what those at the receiving end, whose futures are currently being mortaged by the current crop of old useless recycled leaders are engrossed with is who kisses who in bb naija
Somebody put this country on olx already!!!!!! angry

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
8th to comment.. Issa gradual process.

But this bitto can talk sha
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by brunobaba(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
That bitto guy will be the first to be evicted...his ITK no be here

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
I feel like slapping those that posted this, and those that brought it to fp. Lord have mercy, because this slap is going to capsize somebody

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by devigblegble: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Abeg BBNaija dey sponsor nairaland too ? Everything is BBNaija these days instead of talking about Aboki

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Legbegbe: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wetin concern ua
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by KingLennon(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Some people will just sit down to analyse people who are on a journey of becoming millionaires. I guess am the only one who don't hype this sh!t

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
wetin miracle see for Nina body sef, Yansh she nor get.. See as her boobi don fall. That type of boobi can never be like this

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by johnstar(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Useless show

Useless mod

Useless op

Jobless viewers
undecided

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by oloriadejoke(f): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
cooperate olosho full everywhere una never use one month oo una don't they chop lips.... the gods are watching
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by LesbianBoy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
BBNaija are behaving like nigerian girls. I mean, they comfortably showed nina in her black bikini kissing miracle yesterday. This morning while alex was trying to put on her bumshort, as soon as she took it off and her black pant was showing they would show someone else once she was done changing they would show her again. It happened twice because she had to change the bumshort again and they repeated same thing. My question is, what is the difference between bikini and bra and pant? Buhari sef angry

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by ableguy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
The era of bbnaija, we hereby dedicate nairaland front page to BB Naija.

abeg anybody with solution to my problem?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by kikiwendy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
So y'all complaining about BBN just get prepared because this is what we'll be seeing more often on nairaland fp

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by TVTKOKO(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe he just wants to stir controversy because i don't see a real nigga saying that about his fellow sad sad angry
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by dontbothermuch: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
cry
It seems the more we complain, the more they push.

10 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Eyedea(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
This fcvk sh1t made FP. Na wa for nl mods sha

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by adioolayi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lekan1o1:

lol obviously the guy is jealous u know he has been cuddling with her before she shifts to mirracle
Who is Miracle...a guy or a lady
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by ekems2017(f): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is Miracle a nairalander that you are asking this kind question? Or Na nairaland born am?

But wait o is this show all about forlicking or what? I can't get it. Just two days in the so call house and this is happening?
Ok o!
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by martineverest(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
it's obvious that seun has been paid by multichoice to make BBN trend on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by FvckShiT(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
-Bitto wants to Fuçk nina's pù§§y first cheesy
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by hobermener: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
F
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
getting stale
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by QuietHammer(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
All of you are mad!
Re: #BBNaija2018: "Miracle Is A Heartbreaker" - Bitto To Nina by DrSleekQas(m): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
brunobaba:
That bitto guy will be the first to be evicted...his ITK no be here
he & Dee-One might end up like kemen , u know it was exactly the same ITK kemen exhibited

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grammatical Intelligence: Jenifa's Diary Not For Kids- My Opinion / #BBNaija VS This Baby: Twitter Users Compare Both / Bbnaija: Tboss Becomes Head Of House After National Anthem Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.