Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. (2272 Views)

The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Honestly, Guys are cute. Like really tireless, and restless children screaming "Mummy, look at me! " if you don't look they would break an arm just to get anything and make mum listen. For any lady with esteem, I would suggest the following:

Don't pick his call often, that will drive him mad and make him insinuate others are getting your attention and he would try even more. You could ask for his legs at this point and he would accept.

Ignore his messages on chat. And make you he sees you are online. You will get bible worth of text detailing how he would kill his family for you. Still ignore.

Never reply his text in real time. So he would be so delighted after getting just one text from your after every 10 from him.

Keep you answers short and engaging but not too much to match 1/5 of his.

If he brags about his things reply with " Ok, cool.

When he finally asks you out, tell him you are not ready for anything physical or serious for now.

Or mention you are keeping your virginity until marriage and yet to find the right guy who would would love you for you. tongue he would want to be that guy.

Make him the one that is more invested in the relationship than you are. This way you know for sure that you have the say over where you two meet and what you do. When you remain emotionally unattached, he is more attracted to you.

If he doesn't call often just delete his number and replace it with others who do. No time for seriousness.

Say No to midnight calls.

Or just Zone him and watch him run around like a cute puppy. grin

**********Edits***********

Watch them go crazy all over my time line with curses and insults, remember I never insulted anyone? I told you, children !

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by leroi01(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amakavula:
Make him the one that is more invested in the relationship than you are. This way you know for sure that you have the say over where you two meet and what you do. When you remain emotionally unattached, he is more attracted to you. Or just Zone him and watch him run around like a cute puppy. grin

You haven't met a guy who knows his worth then... smiley

N:B: & i don't mean money.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Elparaiso(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
You're describing an idiot with a penis. Replace the word "guy" with the right word, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Kenzico(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Get Ready to remain Single forever....You think some guys have something to lose just because they are yearning over a girl attention....

I will leave better money wey I go crave...Na woman attention I go crave...Nonsense!!

Amakavula:
Don't pick his call often, that will drive him mad and make him insinuate others are getting your attention and he tries even more. You could ask for his legs at this point and he would accept.

Ignore his messages on chat. And make you he sees you are online. You would get bible worth of text detailing how he would kill his family for. Still ignore.

Never reply his text in real time. So he would be so delighted after getting just one text from your for every 10 from him.

Make him the one that is more invested in the relationship than you are. This way you know for sure that you have the say over where you two meet and what you do. When you remain emotionally unattached, he is more attracted to you.

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Bossontop(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin cheesy
Sadly dis will only work on boys...not men

8 Likes

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by NIGHTFOX: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
I doubt those point listed there would be productive,

Especially not replying my chat when I can clearly see you online.....

Wld so ignore you, I mean it so disrespectful not replying a chat when you are online and have obviously read the chat, would rather have you not replying my text, I would assume you didn't see it...

4 Likes

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by swiz123(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is the most stupid thread I had seen on nl this 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kenzico:
Get Ready to remain Single forever....You think some guys have something to lose just because they are yearning over a girl attention....

I will leave better money wey I go crave...Na woman attention I go crave...Nonsense!!

It's all for fun and batter. Don't take life too seriously.
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who be this agbaya Spewing trash in the name of a counter thread

I just wonder if guys still get emotionally attached to a girl when chasing... FYI we just wanna hit & nothing more

Yes we might invest at the beginning but move on to the next when we see you are just a waste of time

Who even get that time on top one babe mata as girls full lagos
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by SirVictory: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amakavula:
Honestly, Guys are cute. Like really tireless, and restless children screaming "Mummy, look at me! " if you don't look they would break an arm just to get anything and make mum listen. For any lady with esteem, I would suggest the following:

Don't pick his call often, that will drive him mad and make him insinuate others are getting your attention and he would try even more. You could ask for his legs at this point and he would accept.

Ignore his messages on chat. And make you he sees you are online. You will get bible worth of text detailing how he would kill his family for you. Still ignore.

Never reply his text in real time. So he would be so delighted after getting just one text from your after every 10 from him.

When he finally asks you out, tell him you are not ready for anything physical or serious for now.

Or mention you are keeping your virginity until marriage and yet to find the right guy who would would love you for you. tongue he would want to be that guy.

If he doesn't call often just delete his number and replace it with others who do. No time for seriousness.

Watch them go crazy all over my time line with curses and insults, remember I never insulted anyone? I told you, children !

Aunty it's ya own time u're wasting
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 31, 2018
Talk rubbish
Just looking at you

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by banre(m): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2018
this op serious so
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
It's all for fun and batter. Don't take life too seriously.

Armageddon comments yet again from the ladies....It will be fun see them do the give me a husband or i die dance when they hit 91

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

It's also fun to watch ladies trim down on expectations

[img]https://media1./images/6ce53060df5a52134ccb618a9e2e8783/tenor.gif?itemid=9694076[/img]

It's even more fun when they turn 40 still single and become " needless " intercessors

[img]https://media1./images/9e4b725fca1628d32c53e2ef90331143/tenor.gif?itemid=8408818[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Kaymercury(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2018
r
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Glowstone(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Try it with me and I will ignore u for the rest of your life. not every nigga is desperate for pussy

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2018
swiz123:
This is the most stupid thread I had seen on nl this 2018

I DARE YOU TO WAIT A FEW MORE MOMENTS, THERE'S MORE COMING FROM THE STABLES OF "OUR NAIRALAND WOMEN".
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Jupxter:

Armageddon comments yet again from the ladies....It will be fun see them do the give me a husband or i die dance when they hit 91

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

HOHOHOHO grin
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by marvin902(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2018
nor verse i cant beg any girl born of a woman for attention... undecided undecided
its not in my D.N.A
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by P0intBlank(m): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:

Hahahaha, games women play...would work on some

For others like me, you've just described how not to retain a man with a healthy self esteem
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:

I dont know about other guys but doing what you have written here will piss any guy off. You would seem boring. If you really want to get a man's attention and make him your slave I would suggest you read the art of attraction by Robert greene and master the siren personality.
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Aquariann: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
In a market where the man is the buyer and lady a seller (i.e relationship), this is the worst advice to give to a lady.
Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by captainbangz: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lolz. Baby, you'll pass for a comedienne
Amakavula:

Re: How To Make A Guy Crave Your Attention. by Henitan24(f): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
That can't work on men they will only shift their post go else where.

(1) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed / My View On How To Treat A Woman!!! / Slaymama Seen Using A CD Plate To Make Herself Up, Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.