Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,765 members, 7,806,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Fulani Security Guard Set His Madam Ablaze To Death With Help Of Other Fulani Fr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Security Guard Set His Madam Ablaze To Death With Help Of Other Fulani Fr (746 Views)

Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Husband Sets House Ablaze To Kill Triplets In Ebonyi (Photos) / Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Security Guard Set His Madam Ablaze To Death With Help Of Other Fulani Fr by slimjaney: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Kingsleyiwu.com.ng

A Fulani gateman supposedly murdered his boss in front of some of his Fulani friends, stole her jewellery and properties.

As shared by Curtis from Edo state…..

‘THE EVIL THAT MEN DO!

THIS HAPPENED IN MY OREDO LGA.

ANOTHER FULANI HERDSMAN STRIKE IN UGBOR ROAD GRA, BENIN CITY LAST NIGHT.

THE FULANI HERDSMAN GATEMAN KILLED HIS EMPLOYER IN COMPANY OF HIS FULANI BROTHERS, BURNT THE WOMAN AFTER ROBBING HER OFF EXPENSIVE JEWELRIES

BEWARE OF FULANI HERDSMEN GATEMEN.

WE MUST SEE TO THE END OF THIS MATTER!

I call on the Edo State Police Command to ensure that all those who perpetrated this evil act upon this innocent woman are brought to book and justice must prevail.

I am Curtis Eghosa Ugbo and I just want a better Oredo LGA cum Edo State cum Nigeria for the masses of the people’.

SOURCE: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2018/01/fulani-security-guard-set-his-madam.html

Re: Fulani Security Guard Set His Madam Ablaze To Death With Help Of Other Fulani Fr by heendrix(m): 8:33am On Jan 31, 2018
Damn embarassed

well to me no pity no Rip.

fulani gateman? madam it's obvious you killed yourself
Re: Fulani Security Guard Set His Madam Ablaze To Death With Help Of Other Fulani Fr by ruggedmallaam(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2018
WHAT?

(1) (Reply)

Hushppupy Scamed Me...please Help A Nairalander / General Overseer Of A Church Arrested For Robbery. / Man Digs Grave Of Sister Buried 50 Year Ago: To Replace With His Dead Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.