Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:55 PM

Is Computer Engineering Recognised In NSE And COREN - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Computer Engineering Recognised In NSE And COREN (1585 Views)

Margaret Oguntala Profile: Investiture Of 1st Female President Of NSE / Coren Examination+ coren past questions email harvester51758@yahoo.com / COREN Registration Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Computer Engineering Recognised In NSE And COREN by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2018
we do have different branches under engineering like mechanical,civil,chemical etc
i want to ask if computer engineering is recognised under NSE and CoRen
also what are the career steps to getting the engr title as an engineer.
Re: Is Computer Engineering Recognised In NSE And COREN by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 31, 2018
do we have computer engineering graduates registered as NSE and COREN members here?
Re: Is Computer Engineering Recognised In NSE And COREN by biafraisdead(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2018
Gbemishile1:
do we have computer engineering graduates registered as NSE and COREN members here?
of course Computer Engineering is one of the Engineering disciplines. we have lots of Computer Engineering as registered COREN and NSE members.
Re: Is Computer Engineering Recognised In NSE And COREN by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2018
biafraisdead:

of course Computer Engineering is one of the Engineering disciplines. we have lots of Computer Engineering as registered COREN and NSE members.

what are the steps to getting cerified by NSE and COREN
requirements and all
Re: Is Computer Engineering Recognised In NSE And COREN by mayemaye(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2020

what are the steps to getting cerified by NSE and COREN
requirements and all
Ist you should be a practicing engr at least 4years post NYSE
have a white background passport (150 × 150)
NYSC cert
Original B.Eng cert
CV e.t.c
you need 2 certified engrs to sign your proposer and certificate of experience form if you dont ve anyone dont bother to push further but if you do you can proceed to pay for registration on COREN site

I am a certified engineer though

you can chat me up for more information on getting your proposers

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Does POP Ceiling For A Living Buys a Brand New Lexus Jeep(pics / My Cousin Is Being Compelled To Resign Her Job Due To An Unfriendly Bank Policy / Lagos International Career Fair, 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.