|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,275,637 members, 4,986,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2019 at 08:41 AM
|11 Signs Your Job Doesn't Deserve You by kinggenesis(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2018|
1. Your boss is micro-managing you and your decisions
2. They do not give you credit for your work
3. Your boss does not give you enough feedback and guidance
4. Your boss has little interest in what you are doing, or worse avoids you
5. You are underpaid
6. You are not learning anything new
7. Your boss is not aware of what you are capable of
8. Your health is suffering because of stress
9. You can not remember when was the last time your boss thanked you
10. You dedication, hard work, loyalty are not appreciated
11. The real deal-breaker is when your boss lacks integrity: Integrity is by far the most important asset of a leader.
Go where you are celebrated, not just tolerated.
Go where you can make a difference.
Go where your loyalty and hard work will be appreciated.
|Re: 11 Signs Your Job Doesn't Deserve You by Skepticus: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2018|
Only if job opportunities were that, available
|Re: 11 Signs Your Job Doesn't Deserve You by kinggenesis(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2018|
Skepticus:There are opportunities everywhere. Just look around you.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36