Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile (39887 Views)

Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate / Anto Lecky: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate, Biography & Profile / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Seanonaira(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Oluwabamike Olawumi is a 28-year-old actress and singer from Ogun State. She attended a film school and enjoys watching movies, playing badminton and singing.

She will miss her brother and best friend whilst in the House. She is bringing drama, entertainment and charm to the House.
1st diary session: Bambam

BamBam feels 100% confident of winning the show, she feels very confident of taking the money. She is great and happy today and feels she will form partnership with Angel.
#BBNaija #BBDiaryRoom

She attended film school, which was a way to overcome her parents divorce. BamBam’s spirit-animal is the black panther because it has “good massage skills”.

Source: http://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-oluwabamike-bambam-olawunmi-bbnaija-bambam-biographybbnaija-bambam-profile-bbnaija-bambam-history-meet-big-brother-naija-2018-housemate-oluwabamike-bambam-olawunmi/

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Seanonaira(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Seanonaira:
Oluwabamike Olawumi is a 28-year-old actress and singer from Ogun State. She attended a film school and enjoys watching movies, playing badminton and singing.

She will miss her brother and best friend whilst in the House. She is bringing drama, entertainment and charm to the House.
1st diary session: Bambam

BamBam feels 100% confident of winning the show, she feels very confident of taking the money. She is great and happy today and feels she will form partnership with Angel.
#BBNaija #BBDiaryRoom

She attended film school, which was a way to overcome her parents divorce. BamBam’s spirit-animal is the black panther because it has “good massage skills”.

READ BAM BAM FULL BIODATA HERE: http://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-oluwabamike-bambam-olawunmi-bbnaija-bambam-biographybbnaija-bambam-profile-bbnaija-bambam-history-meet-big-brother-naija-2018-housemate-oluwabamike-bambam-olawunmi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by 1zynnvn(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
buhari and co must be very happy where ever they are. baskards

8 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by ELgordo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
So this is news now....... ovoko!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
ok
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by lekanville: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
We don tire for all these bbn things. Are there no meaningful posts

3 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Ellixlimswag(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
na congowood o I never watch her
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by gbanikiti(m): 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
errrmmmmm!!! abeg what time is Chelsea playing today?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by freemanbubble: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
nothing is more meaningful this warmlike harmattan afternoon in Benin City than a sour like garri with cold water + groundnut and sugar followed by weed
and some slow and cool song like Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, passenger, Lukas Graham, xambassador, sia, Adele, Enya, cold play, chain smokers, twenty one pilot,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by dynicks(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
ur reaction when most of all that's been pushed to fp is all about bbnaija......aswear this thing don dey tire me...Three months is one hell of a long time watching this...

8 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by sambony4luv(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nice one
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Factfinder1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na so all of them go make mouth at the end na one mumu go win the thing
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by obonujoker(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
What if I told ya this lady was once a staunch bible thumping deeper life grin
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by lonelydora: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
My sympathy to all Men who wouldn't be watching their favourite channels for the next 3 months.

#BigBrotherNaija #doublewahala

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by bjayx: 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
I'll never watch this shit on t.v.
No disrespect to those who do.

3 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by stubbornman(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na so Tbus been dey confident ....until she go house

#bring back Gulder ultimate search

1 Like

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by dogstyle007(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na So we de hear
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by ghiloman28(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
DEY DECIEVE YOURSEF

3 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by pol23: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Na so Swansea beat Arsenal yesterday...
That's was so painful.

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Blackhawk01: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
obonujoker:
What if I told ya this lady was once a staunch bible thumping deeper life grin

Hehehehe... I'm not surprised, na dem dey bad pass. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by brunobaba(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
lekanville:
We don tire for all these bbn things. Are there no meaningful posts
Dont open thread and start complaining,it's hypocritical...didnt you see the topic before u opened.
There are other topics you can check out on NL,you dont like the show...shove it up your hole.

3 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Ken4agent(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
lonelydora:
My sympathy to all Men who wouldn't be watching their favourite channels for the next 3 months.

#BigBrotherNaija #doublewahala

I can relate to your assertions cos I have not been plowed access to my TVC news since the $hit startef

2 Likes

Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by 69MissedCalls(m): 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
I don't get. So because she go film school she go come win?
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Saintpaul2477: 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
She too UGLY to win na habaa

May why the mod should reduce the number of BVN OR BBM post push to front page per days to maximum of 3-4 post or they change the name of the forum From Nairaland.com to BigBrotherNaija.com.
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Appetizer(m): 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
We no go hear word again now. See her teeth 
grin
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by LesbianBoy(m): 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
She is sexy
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by dingbang(m): 2:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Factfinder1:
Na so all of them go make mouth at the end na one mumu go win the thing
lol she is so sure because she has slept with the main Oga of the bbn
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by Assassin101: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
enough of this BBN sh!t already! I hate dis programme
Re: Bambam Oluwabamike Olawumi: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile by dabiton: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Make I check the time sef... the game go hot wella!
see the time here:20:45 Chelsea vs AFC Bournemouth

Shey Giroud fit play this match abi them never conclude him deal?

gbanikiti:
errrmmmmm!!! abeg what time is Chelsea playing today?[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" / Dad Questions Daughter Over Phyno's Pic As Her Whatsapp Dp / Wizkid Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.