Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. (3787 Views)

APC: Tinubu Got The Message By Oke Umurhohwo / Pendulum: The Message Nigerians Must Deliver To Buhari Next Week / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Strikethem: 11:47am On Jan 31, 2018
From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.

All calls are recorded

All phone call recordings saved

WhatsApp is monitored

Twitter is monitored

Facebook is monitored

All social media and forums are monitored

Inform those who do not know.

Your devices are connected to ministry systems.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages

Inform your children, Relatives and friends about this to take care

*_Don't forward any posts or videos etc., you receive regarding politics/present situation about Government/PM etc._*

Police have put out a notification termed ..Cyber Crime ... and action will be taken...just delete ...

Inform your friends & others too.

Writing or forwarding any msg on any political & religious debate is an offence now....arrest without warrant...

This is very serious, plz let it be known to all our groups and individual members as group admin can b in deep trouble.

Take care not to send unnecessary messages.
Inform everyone about this to take care.

Please share it; it's very much true. Group admins please be careful.
Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by SalamRushdie: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2018
It's the evil govt spreading false propaganda to stiffle the conversation against their poor governance
.jut get your PVC

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by madridguy(m): 11:53am On Jan 31, 2018
Wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by papoudaupolos: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2018
Government or private organisation all you are doing
With your phone is never private.
How do you think they knw wat ads to send you?
The Friends suggestions
Aggressive demand for our locations

Stay clean or dump the technology

2 Likes

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Strikethem: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:
It's the evil govt spreading false propaganda to stiffle the conversation against their poor governance
.jut get your PVC
Then, they should keep deceiving themselves because we won't stop unless they are ready to arrest us all.

10 Likes

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hi,

They can't monitor, Twitter, WhatsApp or Facebook. These applications aren't owned by Nigerian Government. There's something called Customer's privacy. Unless you post on public groups or page, NOBODY is watching your private chats

7 Likes

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Switruth: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Useless post.....This upcoming election will carry too much propaganda. How many Nigerians you fit monitor and arrest?

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by AnodaIT(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
Switch to Telegram simple

2 Likes

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by great664(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hahaha

They are spreading the rumour so that people will not share their failure.... Pls know that it's nothing but a dead rumour

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
This one is a lie from the pit of hell.It can't happen unless we are in the military regime.

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
How many people will they arrest? They should first build more police cell because they should be ready to arrest over 150million Nigerians who abuse Buhari everyday.

Idiotts. grin

4 Likes

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol Monitoring billions of voice, data and calls signals isnt somethin the most complex ICT infrasture in this country can do at the monent, I dare to say it, this is my forte, Nigeria isnt near total e-surveillance, do not spread panic. Wearen't there yet

3 Likes

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Leboska(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
I hope they see this one as well buhari the presidiot is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hahaha...monitor ko trace ni...i'll be here to antagonize the dullard till he kicks the bucket.

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Lirqur: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Government or private organisation all you are doing
With your phone is never private.
How do you think they knw wat ads to send you?
The Friends suggestions
Aggressive demand for our locations

Stay clean or dump the technology

It's surprising people think it's a joke. But far worse, is happening. Who is monitoring is far bigger than the Nigerian Govt. I see a lot of dumbos here. Dumbos don't know the idea behind live location, they don't know the idea behind Uber. grin grin mehn souls are sleeping.

I see you sharp mehn, people think technology is helping, soon we would cry not to have any more advancement.
Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by RZArecta2(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
no matter what, Buhari is still a useless goat cool

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:
.jut get your PVC
let me ask you a question tonight, if you were made the president of this country, how would govern this country? your blue print.
I believe you hate Buhari cos he's a Muslim
Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by tunjiajayi: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2018
Yanmiri illiterate liar @ op

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by sukar886: 6:06am On Feb 01, 2018
the should go and build more prisons cos the will arrest all the youths in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by ManirBK: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2018
Agents of PDP at it again.
Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by damrichard: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Pls they shuld come and arrest me now oh bcoz series of information and social media abuses was also used by the APC to unseat PDP govt. it is their own turn now to be dethrone oh and we are going to use the same social media to achieve dat....awon oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Agimor(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2018
Stupid APC government that is afraid of criticism and will do everything to stifle it. Criticism is common to all leaders no one is spared from it. He killed by the sword will die by the sword.

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by doctokwus: 7:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Rubbish.
This may even be the government trying to scare people from posting criticisms online by spreading this kind of info to create fear in Nigerians.
We should continue spreading the information that Buhari is the greatest mistake,worse than GEJ,that we have made as a people.
His incompetence,lack of intellectual capacity,bigotry and clannishness are unprecedented.
Removing him from that office is a task that must be done,lest this country seizes to exist,if the unthinkable mistake of re electing him is done.

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by orisa37: 8:05am On Feb 01, 2018
It's unconstitutional and satanic. F X C K T H E R E C O R D E R. G O D I S I N C O N T R O L.
Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Strikethem: 9:26am On Feb 01, 2018
tunjiajayi:
Yanmiri illiterate liar @ op
Oga ade, I am not igbo, I am a confirmed Yoruba, but not stupid to follow bad governance.

1 Like

Re: This Message Was Sent To Me On Whatsapp, Who Else Get The Message. by Strikethem: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2018
ManirBK:
Agents of PDP at it again.
PDP ko, DPP ni.

(1) (Reply)

Another Civil War In Nigeria Will Be A Mini World War. / Yoruba Dominated Media A Propaganda? / The Fear Of IPOB Is The Beginning Of Wisdom- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.