Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:49 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled (38655 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / APC Crisis: How Lack Of Consensus Stalled Oshiomhole’s Removal / Fayose’s N6.9 Billion Fraud Trial Stalled By Absence Of Trial Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by 2lateBiafra: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by mommaJ(f): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64528004
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by olaitan411: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bonga4:
Heart disease my foot! Fani Kayode is simply suffering the effects of chronic drug abuse
K.O
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by blackpanda: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Buhari wan silence this man by all means.

This na the same Buhari were budget billions to state clinic, yet common panadol no dey there.
That no be corruption?

Smh.
Did u go to school at all

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by ameh99: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

When he was poor or a nobody, did you investigate the source of his poverty , now he's a big boy you want to investigate him.

FFK has never been tag poor in his entire life...

So where did you get your story from

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by PANDA2: 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
I hope this is true. The bastard should die very soon. He keep bringing insult to Yoruba people.
Die you bastard called Fani Kayode. Brother to a gay who died as a result of Aids.

Seconded. Dis FFK coke addict deserve death. When you make your bed, lie on it and don't try to pick race like Ben Johnson.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by HeyCorleone(m): 3:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
ArcFresky:
Has this guy ever earned a honest kobo in his life....

He never worked, doesn't have a legal company,
Yet lives the life of a billionaire.. and he will still be abusing those that hustled.....

All I wish Is a french revolution in Nigeria with the guillotine.

Like minded.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Chiedu4Trump: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
blackpanda:

Smh.
Did u go to school at all
I am a southerner, we value education.
We don't go to school on quota
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by kazzy4u(m): 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
wen ur praying for sum1 suld die.. dat back to sender for u.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by mana123: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2018
skaramanga:
This drug junkie called FFK is now wanting to escape to London to enjoy his illgotten wealth after stealing this country dry like his partner in crime who was facing trial wit him(Amina) and has now escaped to London. Diezani too get cancer and is busy parading through ever African foodstuffs store in London
These criminals think they can joke wit Buhari the way they used Jonathan as toilet roll.
Buhari is showing them now that Khaki no be leather, even as he is causing us all too much hardship for this country
FFK needs a prison cell, not a hospital room. Wayo idiot drug addict.

FFK NEEDS TO SMELL ROD.PRISON WILL CURE HIM OF HIS NASTY DRUG HABIT SEF. AM EVEN SURE WHAT HE IS EXPERIENCING IS COLD TURKEY WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS FROM COCAINE BECAUSE HE HAS RUN OUT OF MONEY TO FUEL HIS EXPENSIVE DRUG HABIT. OLOSHI, PIKIN OF OLOSHI.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by DSoj(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

When he was poor or a nobody, did you investigate the source of his poverty , now he's a big boy you want to investigate him.

Shut up. Fani kayode has never been poor. He's a silverspoon born

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by uba1991: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ffk. Die die die by fire
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Freiburger(m): 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
ArcFresky:

Yet lives the life of a billionaire.. and he will still be abusing those that hustled.....

On point... wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Kaybaba5(m): 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
i pity am
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
He's down with a case of bitchassitis.

Pussyass nigga

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by newslifeop: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Really
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by ArcFresky(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
BUHARIISCURSED:

Because you dislike Mr. President doesn't mean you should be biased to clear and basic facts.

first FFK was never poor, his parents were wealthy and he even schooled abroad.

now facts...............to show this guys never worked or earned a honest kobo, In Nigeria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femi_Fani-Kayode
1. joined Nigerian National Congress (NNC) in 1989.
2. became youth leader
3. was appointed as Chief Press Secretary to Chief Tom Ikimi, the first national chairman of the National Republican Convention (NRC)
4. in 1991 as Special Assistant to Alhaji Umaru Shinkafi, former head of the Nigerian Security Organisation (NSO).
5. appointed a member of OBJ presidential campaign team for the 2003 presidential election
6. appointed Special Assistant on Public Affairs to obj
7. in 2006 he was appointed as the Honourable Minister of Culture and Tourism.
8. appointed Honourable Minister of Aviation.
9. jobless
10. became lasisi elenu's daddy..

and if you mention he trained as a lawyer, he stopped, cos
The former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode said he stopped practising law because he did not like how it operated in Nigeria Read more
that a lame excuse..
[url] https://www.naija.ng/831790-read-former-minister-quit-law-practice.html#831790[/url]

so.. whatever your political affiliation, open your eyes and stop being deceived.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by blackmamba1: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
tunjijones:
Heart Disease all of a sudden...

Dude, you've got a thousand and one problems, but heart disease ain't one of them,

FFK, this is what your real problem is>

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by bigtt76(f): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Porsin wen de run mouth upandan don get heart disease cos of court trial grin grin

macdanpets:
The outspoken opposition voice, a former Miniter and a Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is reportedly down with a "heart related" ailment, his lawyer, Norris Quakers just told court this morning.

According to Premium Times, the trial of a former Aviation minister, stalled on Wednesday after the defendant’s lawyer told the judge his client could not attend proceedings due to “heart-related” ailments.

Mr. Fani-Kayode’s lawyer, said the ex-minister was complaining of a heart-related pain and would provide a medical report later today.

Chief Fani-Kayode and Nenadi Usman, a former minister of state for finance, are facing a 17-count of money laundering amounting to N4.6 billion.

Also joined as a defendant is Yusuf Danjuma, a former National Chairman of the Association of Local Government of Nigeria (ALGON) and Jointrust Dimentions Nigeria Limited.

Developing... story

Source: http://www.newsproof.org/2018/01/breaking-fani-kayode-downs-with-heart.html
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Lumig: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
macdanpets:
The outspoken opposition voice, a former Miniter and a Chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is reportedly down with a "heart related" ailment, his lawyer, Norris Quakers just told court this morning.

According to Premium Times, the trial of a former Aviation minister, stalled on Wednesday after the defendant’s lawyer told the judge his client could not attend proceedings due to “heart-related” ailments.

Mr. Fani-Kayode’s lawyer, said the ex-minister was complaining of a heart-related pain and would provide a medical report later today.

Chief Fani-Kayode and Nenadi Usman, a former minister of state for finance, are facing a 17-count of money laundering amounting to N4.6 billion.

Also joined as a defendant is Yusuf Danjuma, a former National Chairman of the Association of Local Government of Nigeria (ALGON) and Jointrust Dimentions Nigeria Limited.

Developing... story

Source: http://www.newsproof.org/2018/01/breaking-fani-kayode-downs-with-heart.html
I don't trust this man...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by BlackMbakara1(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

If you did, then you will know the difference between budgeted and actual...this government never released money to that clinic despite it was budgeted(estimate) due to lack of funds.

Google is your friend to find out more about budgeting and actuals...no disrespect.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Freestainworld(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
All the people PMB is arresting and prosecuting are his type of people who are either sick or mentally have no WAEC☺.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
ArcFresky:

By the grace of Allah it will happen..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by ollyruffy: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Just like Dieziani was having cancer in the pages of newspaper and flexing her loot in the UK in reality.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
it's well, no wonder he does not talk that much again, i wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by blackpanda: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:

Oh shattap dia
Apparently it did nothing for u
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by trutbetold: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Poison from the FGN. Don't asked me how I get to know.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Organizer111222(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
Should i say amen to it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
ArcFresky:

You aptly described Muhammed Buhari who has lived off of public funds forever.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Chiedu4Trump: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
blackpanda:

Oh shattap dia
Apparently it did nothing for u

Una no dey value life or education.

we the south need to leave you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by kazzy4u(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Buhari needs to hear dis
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
bjayx:
True...fani kayode was never poor. But what does he do for a living besides the few cents his father left??

Seriously?

Aren't you aware he is an ex-minister?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity / Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.