Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (61876 Views)

Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon / Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
victorazy:

If she can speak English fluently.
To the best of my knowledge she can.
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by QuestionMark910: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
So inside Nollywood there is still division.
Tribalism has eaten deep into the nature of an average Nigerian.

Kannywood? Omashe o

This has nothing to do with tribalism. An Ijaw man is more comfortable watching a film in his own language. How can a Yoruba girl watch a film in TIV or Idoma language?

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by abeliver: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
me personally I am looking for a Northern girl to date.......mehn those girls fire wella
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by QuestionMark910: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
blaqroy:
Which one be kennywood bikonu....is it kanduna or..
Kenwood na American company where dem dey make music stereo equipment
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Jbleenk: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
DOZIE2COOL:
Shez really pretty
Davido should look out for her after Chioma's period is over.
grin grin grin bastard guy
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes she is really beautiful.I love her movies she should leave kannywood she is so talented.
So people talented in their fields of of practice should leave those fields? Nawao.
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by visionex: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
DOZIE2COOL:
Shez really pretty
Davido is already looking into her case.chioma-tenure is almost up her file has gotten to his table
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Mynightmare: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hausa girls can paint for Africa
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Abdullnimo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
GameGod:
For me
all these ones no be kannywood actresses ooo na Base University Students bdat
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

So people talented in their fields of of practice should leave those fields? Nawao.
You don't get me.Hadiza is good and an industry like kannywood is not where a talent like hers is suppose to be in.MY OPINION.
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by LZAA: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
So inside Nollywood there is still division.
Tribalism has eaten deep into the nature of an average Nigerian.

Kannywood? Omashe o
lmao did u just come to nigeria grin
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by 12submarine(m): 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don't get me.Hadiza is good and an industry like kannywood is not where a talent like hers is suppose to be in.MY OPINION.
And you were told kannywood doesn't need her talents?
Anyway, she is an actress, I am sure if you will pay her for acting, she will oblige, so the ball is in your court? You can reach out to her through their industry. I understand there is one hausa actor that also acts in nollywood. So that won't be difficult.
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

And you were told kannywood doesn't need her talents?
Anyway, she is an actress, I am sure if you will pay her for acting, she will oblige, so the ball is in your court? You can reach out to her through their industry. I understand there is one hausa actor that also acts in nollywood. So that won't be difficult.
Do you watch kannywood movies?Am I the only one that has said some of their actors and actresses need better industries.To be sincere if I fit I for sign her go another place but if you can do that please do.The ball is in your court.
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by jumper524(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Scarpon:
She is pretty. But i don't watch kannywood movies
who asked you?
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by donqx: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
too fat
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hope she won't stab me after I marry her? angry
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Daejoyoung: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Do you watch kannywood movies?Am I the only one that has said some of their actors and actresses need better industries.To be sincere if I fit I for sign her go another place but if you can do that please do.The ball is in your court.
Do you know about the Queen Amina movie? l mean do you have an idea when it would be out?
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by perdollar(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
d taste of d abuna is in d eating. till i chop her no comment
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
She is beautiful.
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Nuran: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
indeed beautiful
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by mustafa006: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Nollywood is the South of 9ja.
Kannywood na Almajiri.
u forgot, the south na cultist and kidnappers side

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by GameGod(m): 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Abdullnimo:
all these ones no be kannywood actresses ooo na Base University Students bdat
How u fit know? grin
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 6:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
mustafa006:

u forgot, the south na cultist and kidnappers side
Na so we be, then why una dey beg us to remain with you violent Northerners.

All you know is how to murder.
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
deeprinz:
Hadiza Aliyu also known as Hadiza Gabon is a name familiar to many who are fans of Kannywood movies, the Kannywood actress is an exceptional star as she fluently speaks English and French languages.
Born in Libreville, Republic of Gabon, on the 1st June 1989, is a Nigerian professional Hausa actress and filmmaker. Hadiza Aliyu is the daughter of Malam Aliyu who is an elder statesman. On her father's side, Hadiza is of Gabonese descent, and on her mother's side, she is of Fulani ancestry from Adamawa State, Nigeria. She is regarded as one of the most popular actress considered by many in Kannywood and a good role model as she appears to be highly cultured and well dressed. Hadiza serves as an ambassador for MTN Nigeria and
Indomie and has won the Best Actress Jury Award at the 2nd Kannywood Award Supported by MTN Nigeria. She presently serves as founder of HAG Foundation.
Hadiza Aliyu attended primary and secondary schools in her birth country where she wrote her A-Level examination with an aspiration to become a lawyer and later chose Law as her favourite degree course. She started her university year as a student, but had to drop out of school due to some issues that trailed her studies. Her education was halted then and that gave her the opportunity to attend a diploma programme in French Language and later became a French-language teacher in a private school.

https://07report..co.ke/2018/01/photos-meet-hadiza-gabon-most-beautiful.html?m=1

wooooowww!! so pretty. Not like all those Yoruba actresses wey don bleach their skins finish with stupid tattoos like oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
victorazy:

If she can speak English fluently.
f

Perhaps more fluent than you.
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by Hybridz: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
plessis:
The northerners constantly scream "one nigeria", but will never allow us marry their women.

Hypocrisy...

my belle ooo
who tell u say dem no dey allow marry their women?
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
DOZIE2COOL:
Shez really pretty

U didn't even say flavour, na Davido?
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by victorazy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
AnanseK:
f
Perhaps more fluent than you.
u wish grin
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by sylve11: 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
DOZIE2COOL:
Shez really pretty Davido should look out for her after Chioma's period is over.

lol grin grin cool
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by manci(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
2lateBiafra:
Then which one be this for kannywood
nyanchwood
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Brethren0001:
Wow
if I hear u wow anything there she most b fulani
Re: Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) by mildflame: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
wambosamuel1980:
She was drop out because of dull brain.

Oga SIR, abeg no de scatter English, pidgin is ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'm Not Done" - Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.