Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Nigeria Parent Set To Tie The Knot After Decades. See The Pre Wedding Shoot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Parent Set To Tie The Knot After Decades. See The Pre Wedding Shoot (457 Views)

Anwar Ibrahim Appointed New Malaysia Prime Minister, After Decades-long Wait / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Parent Set To Tie The Knot After Decades. See The Pre Wedding Shoot by Realcash224(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Facebook user, Felix Zachariah shared pre-wedding photos of his grandparents, who are set to wed on March 17th, in Plateau State.
"WEDDING OF THE YEAR!!! KEEP A DATE WITH US AS MY GRANDPA WEDS MY GRANDMA. 17TH MARCH 2018 @ COCIN NO.1 AMPANG WEST, MANGU LGA PLATEAU STATE. SAVE THE DATE." he wrote.
More photos below...

Re: Nigeria Parent Set To Tie The Knot After Decades. See The Pre Wedding Shoot by HungerBAD: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is nice.

2018 is the year everybody married on credit will do the right thing.

These Lagos girls and Lagos Marriages sef (Move in for free with him into his one room Apt) should stop this year, unless you want your wedding to be in your 90's too.
Re: Nigeria Parent Set To Tie The Knot After Decades. See The Pre Wedding Shoot by overdrive(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Grandpa ain't smiling.He must have been a strict disciplinarian shocked
Re: Nigeria Parent Set To Tie The Knot After Decades. See The Pre Wedding Shoot by Khd95(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
things my eyes don see for this world ehhn. i wish I could record them to play them latergrin

so what will happen on their wedding night
Re: Nigeria Parent Set To Tie The Knot After Decades. See The Pre Wedding Shoot by sehin79(m): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
congratulation to thems, it just show dreams is never to late to be fulfilled
Re: Nigeria Parent Set To Tie The Knot After Decades. See The Pre Wedding Shoot by Uyiii: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol, them nor wan miss heaven after many years of serious banging(fornication)
see sense.

the Abraham and sarah of our time, una wehdone sir and ma, congratulationssmiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Parent Set To Tie The Knot After Decades. See The Pre Wedding Shoot by Firefire(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations is in order.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Not Buy When Inside Lagos Road Traffic..checknumber 5 / 48hours Loan For Lagos State Employees, No Collateral, No Guarantors. / Understanding The New Tax Law In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.