Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:12 PM

Hilarious: Woman Quickly Pretends She’s A $£x Doll, After She Was Caught Cheatin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious: Woman Quickly Pretends She’s A $£x Doll, After She Was Caught Cheatin (585 Views)

Nurse Looks Like A ‘plastic Doll’ After Spending £55k On 5 Boob Jobs / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Woman Quickly Pretends She’s A $£x Doll, After She Was Caught Cheatin by readone2018(m): 3:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
A viral video surfaced online, After a man was caught cheating on his girlfriend, and the way he tried to solve the shameful situation is very ridiculous.

As spotted in the interesting Facebook post, the young man was smashed by his girlfriend when he was about to get involved with another woman and quickly assigned his intimate friend to pretend as if she was a sex doll to get through the situation.

The girlfriend was seen clearly to be angry with the guy, and starts yelling at him; “What the Bleep is going on here? Who the Bleep is this?”

The guy reacting to his girlfriend’s shouting responded; “It’s a bleeping sex doll” and even went to the extent of providing a receipt that he claims prove his purchase of the sex doll.

Interestingly, the lady in trouble also did her part of the drama as she firmly committed to the role, standing on the stairs in a frozen manner, even though the guy’s girlfriend did not buy that camouflage acting and starts to push her.

Lady Poses Un.clad On Facebook To Celebrates Her Boyfriend’s Birthday (photos): https://www.gbextra.com/2018/01/lady-poses-un-clad-boyfriends-birthday-facebook-photos/

The half-naked lady in a Robocop voice even attempts to ask her to stop, but she can only go so far and snaps before starting to gather her things to leave.

With all the unsuccessful actings the unfaithful guy doubles up his steps as he continued to say: “I’ve got a receipt. It is malfunctioning. I don’t know why she is moving. It comes with reflexes”

However, all his plans continued to sink in the middle of his ridiculous acting as the girlfriend continued to yell at him in a harsh way.

Watch The Video Below……..

https://www.gbextra.com/2018/01/hilarious-woman-quickly-pretends-shes-a-x-doll-after-she-was-caught-cheating-video/

Re: Hilarious: Woman Quickly Pretends She’s A $£x Doll, After She Was Caught Cheatin by Papanwamaikpe: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hehehe Jada fire version of sex doll!! lmao
Re: Hilarious: Woman Quickly Pretends She’s A $£x Doll, After She Was Caught Cheatin by Papanwamaikpe: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wow! Insexdollwestand!!
Re: Hilarious: Woman Quickly Pretends She’s A $£x Doll, After She Was Caught Cheatin by Papanwamaikpe: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hehehe Jada fire version of sex doll!! lmao

(1) (Reply)

"I Became Popular Because I Never Stopped Believing In Myself" -nigerian Blogger / 5 Top Actors We Didn’t See At Omotola4point0 / Children Of Popular Nigeria Dancer, Kaffy, Dances To Legbegbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.