Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (110578 Views)

Addicted To Coca-Cola / The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Alariiwo: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
supereagle:

Thanks, but how do you the charcoal soap now?

Check stores or pharmacy, you'll see.

They are usually very expensive tho.. like ×5 or 10 the price or regular soap.
It's very good for detoxifying both skin and body system.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Alariiwo: 11:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
supereagle:

Thanks, but how do you use it to remove the toxins from the system just by bathing with it. Don't mind the ignorant mind. I just want to be informed.

Yes.. you just bath with it.

It will go into your skin and do wonders. You don't need any tea or drug advertised.

It is very safe.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by happney65: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
dipopooo:
Don't drink beer... Don't drink coca cola... Don't drink this... Don't drink that...
Wetin persin go dey drink den
Drink your urine then..Simple
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by kokomilala(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
I think the worst thing about it is the phosphoric acid that weakens bones and lays them bare, stripping them of magnesium and other electrolytes. I've experienced this weakening bones sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by dayowunmi(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Can you call a PeNiS what it is rather than Joystick? Why would you refer to the male sexual organ as joystick? Is the real name offensive? Is nairaland meant for toddlers?

1 Like

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Austinsamekpo(m): 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
shocked
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by blackjack21(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
pweshboi:
the truth is most of us know this things have great negative effects on our body and we still find ourselves indulging in it. but wait o... I read the whole thing finish ooo how e take happen

It's a good don't play with your joystick. grin

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by busybodyy: 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Alariiwo:
Summary pls.

Modified: I kuku don't drink coke like that. Maybe once in a blue moon and it's that small one.
Girls can take these things often but not guys.

Absolutely not. Girls should be the first to drop it.

Its not just soft drinks, energy drinks, etc.

Women have the most sensitivity to endocrine disruptors. Think about it, why do some girls avoid sugar very close to their ***.

Guys, your prostate is the most damaged consuming soft drinks (carbonated drinks). There is really no benefit to it.

I've heard shitty things like its safer to drink soda water. That's total crap, nobody needs carbonated drinks in their system it does a whole lot of damage without anyone knowing.

If you want refreshment ice some pineapple-ginger drink. You will find you have more energy.

As for erectile dysfunction, its a bit more complicated than avoiding sugar, but its a very good start.

There are lots of natural ways to bounce back to a rock hard pecker, and it takes discipline.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by NairaMaster1(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2018
OP you're sentimental. All soft drinks are detrimental to the penis.

1 Like

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by val4o: 12:05am On Feb 12, 2018
dipopooo:
Don't drink beer...
Don't drink coca cola...
Don't drink this...
Don't drink that...

Water
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2018
minasota:
Thank God I don't have a joystick or Magicstick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You say thank God? When all the joysticks get destroyed what will service you down there? Hope you will still say thank God
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by gonkin(m): 12:24am On Feb 12, 2018
robosky02:
whats the difference coke and pepsi

Harmful Effects of Drinking Coca Cola (Coke) or Pepsi

The particulars mentioned here are merely the reproductions of the results concluded by some of the known universities around the world. It has been observed that consumption of soft drinks must be checked as soon as possible.

A glass of cold water can be less attractive but is much healthier and better choice in terms of survival. It is always better to prevent than to cure.

1) Caffeine, Sugar and Aspartame: These products are invariably present within the sweetened soft drinks. Coca Cola and Pepsi have been under lawsuits in some of the developed countries against using Aspartame which causes several diseases. Children should be strictly restricted from consuming products with Aspartame. Furthermore, caffeine and sugar are very addictive leading to another set of diseases like diabetes and a life-long habit of inducing caffeine in the body.

2) Kidney Failures: The sweet sugar is definitely not the reason for a failing kidney but the artificial sweeteners are. Hence consuming Diet versions of Coca Cola or Pepsi have proved to produce more impairment than the sweet versions.

3) Metabolism Level Decreases: A glass of warm water can speed up you metabolic rate but may taste awful after a workout session. A can of Coke can surely be tasty but it really decreases the metabolism and helps in destroying the fat burning enzymes in no time. Thus a can of either Diet Coke or simple Coca Cola after a rigorous workout or busy day is strictly not advisable.

4) Obesity and Diabetes: Obesity was never a major problem when Coca Cola or similar products were not introduced. But with an advent of these products, a major portion of the population is turning obese which includes children and teenagers.

Obesity is the root of diseases that affect heart, lungs, and kidney. Researches have also been proving that obesity may be a cause to trigger cancer cells.

Similarly, patients with diabetes must never touch beverages like Coke or Pepsi since it increases level of sugar in blood by twofold. Non-diabetic persons should avoid these drinks in order to keep diabetes away.

5) Teeth and Bone Damage: The pH level of Coke or Pepsi is 3.2 which are quite high. This pH level decides the acidic nature of a liquid. Hence these beverages are acidic in nature and can dissolve bones and enamels very quickly.

6) Reproduction problems: A research has shown that the cans of Coke or Pepsi are coated with such chemicals that may lead to reproduction problems with regular consumption

https://www.healthy-drinks.net/6-harmful-effects-of-drinking-coca-cola-coke-or-pepsi/

Boil it, you'll notice the difference
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by blacksteel(m): 12:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Alariiwo:

Charcoal does that well.. get a charcoal soap preferably bamboo.

It's what they use around 16th century to detox and all.
what!!! Are you for real? Charcoal? Please can you throw more light on it
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Sunkyboie(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2018
dont believe coZ of pepsi drinker!
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by edward1106(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2018
busybodyy:

Absolutely not. Girls should be the first to drop it.

Its not just soft drinks, energy drinks, etc.

Women have the most sensitivity to endocrine disruptors. Think about it, why do some girls avoid sugar very close to their ***.

Guys, your prostate is the most damaged consuming soft drinks (carbonated drinks). There is really no benefit to it.

I've heard shitty things like its safer to drink soda water. That's total crap, nobody needs carbonated drinks in their system it does a whole lot of damage without anyone knowing.

If you want refreshment ice some pineapple-ginger drink. You will find you have more energy.

As for erectile dysfunction, its a bit more complicated than avoiding sugar, but its a very good start.

There are lots of natural ways to bounce back to a rock hard pecker, and it takes discipline.

I believe its because of complaint here and there, there are now different types of coca cola even the zero sugar own. So there should be no big deal rubbishing d product. Or Can we tell a bricklayer it is bad for his body when he needs energy more? He is not sedentary.
TO EVERYONE, I BELEIVE EVERYTHING GOD CREATED IS GOOD, (EXCEPT MAYBE FOR THE TREE AT THE CENTRE OF dat GARDEN grin grin), WHAT WE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT IS OUR LIFESTYLE AND HOW WE CAN USE THINGS AROUND US FOR OPTIMAL USE INSTEAD OF ABUSING IT.

Like your teaching though
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by edward1106(m): 12:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Bensonjayjay:

But your fùcker has and if his is faulty then your hole becomes degenerated

Guy, take it easy with the truth. grin grin grin
D way you've said this is even harmful than what coca cola does grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by ElPhoche(m): 12:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Well it's true....I consumed a lot back then till i lost erection after she positioned it for me

Well...I been drinking responsibly ever since
Your problem wasn't coke, oga
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by animalscientist(m): 1:39am On Feb 12, 2018
dipopooo:
Don't drink beer... Don't drink coca cola... Don't drink this... Don't drink that...
Urine
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by captainbangz: 1:43am On Feb 12, 2018
minasota:
Thank God I don't have a joystick or Magicstick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
but you have joyhole or magicpit right?
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by koolg: 2:00am On Feb 12, 2018
If every male was like me, coca cola company will run down to zero.
Maybe that's why I wake up everyday with rock hard erection that I can't even sleep face down.
Is not easy
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 12, 2018
pweshboi:
the truth is most of us know this things have great negative effects on our body and we still find ourselves indulging in it.[/b] but wait o... I read the whole thing finish ooo how e take happen[b]

Na becos e de talk about priick na...
Anything for the diick Nawnne
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by kerry57: 2:51am On Feb 12, 2018
The fact is that no fizzy drink company will ever correctly put the actual amount of sugar contents of the products on them cos they know that u will not buy them when we see it in the product.
The worst is the caffeine content in energy drinks which never actually stated on it cos u won't take amount of caffeine into ur body if u know the impact on ur heart. This is one of the main reason young ones nowadays suffer from heart attack which used to be problem common among the aging ones. It's also the reason why u read headlines like man died during marathon sex with a girl.High Caffeine contents in the cans of energy drink most guys take get energy before sex is usually very high and this can choke the heart system during the state of estacy in loving making.
Ask urself how many times our grand parents that had so many wives died during sex on a woman and they were able to sexually satisfy their wives. Save urself now before its too late and that is the reason why some countries have band the sales of energy drinks. The negative impact is even worst when u mix it with beer.

1 Like

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 12, 2018
dayowunmi:
Can you call a PeNiS what it is rather than Joystick? Why would you refer to the male sexual organ as joystick? Is the real name offensive? Is nairaland meant for toddlers?

No mind the yeye Seun as if him no get priick.
Calling a whole full man priick joystick... Not nice at all.
Joystick ko, sadrubber ni.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by ameri9ja: 3:17am On Feb 12, 2018
EmekaBlue:
grin but chilled coke on a hot afternoon is soooo refreshing mehn

Anything sooo refreshing is bad for u. I don't know why nature set it up that way. There is only one exception: SEX
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 12, 2018
Another thing that can kill your erection is a naked pic of madame patience... shocked
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by fortunejum: 4:20am On Feb 12, 2018
Which of the minerals we go dey drink na?
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by mrajims(m): 5:19am On Feb 12, 2018
EagleScribes:
The more reason why we should regularly detoxify our system
and how do we do that please?
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Ejiwoo(m): 5:44am On Feb 12, 2018
so another name for Coca-Cola drinks is eat and die by little.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:45am On Feb 12, 2018
I really hope u learn Rey.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Lovine: 5:58am On Feb 12, 2018
Big STOUT will help
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Flexherbal(m): 6:03am On Feb 12, 2018
That is why we always warn people to reduce their intake of sugary things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.