Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (110767 Views)

Addicted To Coca-Cola / The Evil COCA-COLA Does In Mexico / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Peterpanny: 6:08am On Feb 12, 2018
pweshboi:
the truth is most of us know this things have great negative effects on our body and we still find ourselves indulging in it. but wait o... I read the whole thing finish ooo how e take happen
you read am finish because the matter involve joystick and prick.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by EagleScribes: 6:08am On Feb 12, 2018
supereagle:

How do you detoxify the system? By taking agbo or drinking water.

None of the above. By taking items that will rid your system of dangerous toxins and free radicals. It's very important to do this for essential health maintenance.

I can send you the video on whatsapp if you don't mind
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by EagleScribes: 6:09am On Feb 12, 2018
mrajims:

and how do we do that please?

Regular intake of antioxidants that will rid your system of dangerous toxins and free radicals. It's very important to do this for essential health maintenance.
I can send you the video on whatsapp if you don't mind
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by lloyds(m): 6:22am On Feb 12, 2018
dipopooo:
Don't drink beer...
Don't drink coca cola...
Don't drink this...
Don't drink that...

Wetin persin go dey drink den

I tire for them o. When the time for a man to die comes he will die.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by kenodrill: 6:36am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=minasota post=64986108]Thank God I don't have a joystick or Magicstick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/quo

Lol... But u gat a magiccoint!!!
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by tellodds: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2018
We also have a funny bias against Coca-Cola.

When Coca-Cola Was Claimed To Be Medicinal
https://tellodds.com/coca-cola-claimed-medicinal/
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Iceberg3: 6:44am On Feb 12, 2018
minasota:
Thank God I don't have a joystick or Magicstick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ahhh,then maybe your boyfriend got matchstick grin grin grin grin
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by freak33: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2018
minasota:
Thank God I don't have a joystick or Magicstick shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Lol but your husband have
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by KushLyon(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2018
that's why it's good to take beer once in a while..... to battle with the coke in your system grin
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2018
dipopooo:
Don't drink beer... Don't drink coca cola... Don't drink this... Don't drink that...
Drink pure water.....
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by billyG(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2018
minasota:
U never will.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Lumig: 7:39am On Feb 12, 2018
dipopooo:
Don't drink beer... Don't drink coca cola... Don't drink this... Don't drink that...
... Warm water even in the heat
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by kinzation(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2018
minasota:
but it can be used on you..
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by ClarissaXX(f): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2018
ElPhoche:
Your problem wasn't coke, oga
then it's what? i wanna know grin
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

grin

Drink responsibly!

For Coke again?!?!
lol yes na
Before if I no drink coke after I chop, my body no fit few alright.
Morning afternoon night

But now
I no go try am

1 Like

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2018
ClarissaXX:
then it's what?
i wanna know grin
Don't Mind HIM....it was coke

Something weh be say, my nyash go be like fire if I de shiiit lol
My sugar consumption then was horrendous...too much I tell you
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2018
ElPhoche:

Your problem wasn't coke, oga
my guy why are you so sure of what you don't even know eh?
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by ClarissaXX(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Don't Mind HIM....it was coke
Something weh be say, my nyash go be like fire if I de shiiit lol My sugar consumption then was horrendous...too much I tell you
grin grin
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by adahgold(m): 8:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Are you trying to say shayo is the way forward?
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by robosky02(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2018
minasota:

for the ladies

1. it can damage your teeth

2. it can affect your baby during pregnancy

The Harm of Coke During Pregnancy

Coca Cola In Pregnancy

Despite the fact that people have been drinking Coca-Cola for several centuries, its harm is widely known. For every woman it is very important to know the harm of Coke during pregnancy because it can affect the baby's health.

Scientists say that the chemical ingredients of the product make the biggest harm. Even the fact that they are harmless to humans, does not save the situation because very often people misuse the product exceeding the permitted limit. The content of these preservatives can cause clogging of blood vessels or the development of some ailments.

The second consequence is the development of pancreatitis and diabetes mellitus. This is due to the high content of sugar and in some cases of artificial sweeteners. During childbearing this detrimental impact becomes one of the main, as a baby too is gradually saturated with sugar, which, as the studies show, will lead to early development of such terrible diseases.

As the experts have established, the last adverse property becomes a plastic container for the beverage. Such packaging can absorb all harmful external elements, such as paint from the table or toxins from surrounding objects. Thus, the bottle becomes a collector for all chemicals around it.

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Assassin101: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2018
urine
dipopooo:
Don't drink beer...
Don't drink coca cola...
Don't drink this...
Don't drink that...

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2018
edward1106:

Guy, take it easy with the truth. grin grin grin
D way you've said this is even harmful than what coca cola does grin grin grin

Ok! Thanks bro
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Sukovick(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2018
Am already stopping from today.....
Please ooo
What's the reason for spending over an hour on my girl before releasing.
Am I sick or something is happening to me
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by robosky02(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2018
Coca-Cola, or Coke, is a carbonated soft drink produced by The Coca-Cola Company. Originally intended as a patent medicine, it was invented in the late 19th century by John Pemberton and was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coca-Cola to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century.

The drink's name refers to two of its original ingredients, which were kola nuts (a source of caffeine) and coca leaves. The current formula of Coca-Cola remains a trade secret, although a variety of reported recipes and experimental recreations have been published.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by hefelove(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Don't drink this don't drink that. Nawa o

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Lomprico2: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Lie, lie, lies and more lies
#1 coke fan. cool
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by bauubacchy: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2018
[url]That is why structure alkaline water of Dr. Simon Agwane are there for us to be save and live long. Its handle above 500 diseases. If you need it contact us on 08051464378

Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by fedimol: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
It's so childish. Joystick, Bleep, Mouth Action etc. Very very silly and childish. Grown people are on this website for Pete's sake. It's quite sad.

dayowunmi:
Can you call a PeNiS what it is rather than Joystick? Why would you refer to the male sexual organ as joystick? Is the real name offensive? Is nairaland meant for toddlers?
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by ElPhoche(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
ClarissaXX:
then it's what?
i wanna know grin
There is nothing to know other than it is not coke. The only time an erectile dysfunction can occur is in diabetes mellitus, because over time, they suffer from microangiopathic and neuronal damage.
I think his problem was simply performance anxiety....

You haven't replied me undecided
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by ElPhoche(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
my guy why are you so sure of what you don't even know eh?
Are you diabetic? That's the only time I know sugar can cause damage to erection.
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
ElPhoche:

Are you diabetic? That's the only time I know sugar can cause damage to erection.
well I don't know
Re: What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You by ElPhoche(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
well I don't know
You could check it out. However if you don't have the problem of excessive thirst and hunger and urination and then you are still in your 20s or near it, then chances are slim. So, I still go with performance anxiety as my diagnosis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter / This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.