Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

"My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. (21251 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C Denies Shading Tacha After Sharing A 'Misunderstood' Post / Davido And Chioma Sharing A Kiss In London / Big Boy Sprays Money On His Mum. Daddy Freeze Says 'mama Check Your Pant' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by MissAprokoMedia(f): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze minutes ago took to Instagram to share photos of his beautiful Mother and then said something that stuck a Question mark upstairs,

"My mum supports my teachings?" he captioned.

Joelsblog can't help but wonder what sort of teaching our Daddy freeze has been teaching in the past few months, if not blasphemy and turning the Bible upside down

News by Joelsblog :
https://joelsblog.com.ng/daddy-freeze-shares-photo-of-his-mum-says-she-supports-his-teachings/

3 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by olureignforever: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
We don hear.

1 Like

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Aw his mom is so cute why is freeze so ugly?

2 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by 12submarine(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
What teachings abeg?
Teaching the sheeples about tithes.
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by 12submarine(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:
You need a dictionary. Freeze and ugly shouldn't be in one sentence.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by oloriadejoke(f): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
she support's you?definitely she knows you are a noise maker,don't worry me I will tag you.....mum prayers keeps me making noise

4 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by 12submarine(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
oloriadejoke:
she support's you?definitely she knows you are a noise maker,don't worry me I will tag you.....mum prayers keeps me making noise
Are you one of the sheeples?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by sinaj(f): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:
Check out his dad tongue

2 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by oloriadejoke(f): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:
Are you one of the sheeples?
....no one of the sheep......lolz
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

You need a dictionary. Freeze and ugly shouldn't be in one sentence.

The dude is balding and looks like jackie chan in his 60s how is that not ugly?

2 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by 12submarine(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

The dude is balding and looks like jackie chan in his 60s how is that not ugly?
Is Ramsey Noah ugly? Note he has bald head too.

7 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

Is Ramsey Noah ugly? Note he has bald head too.
Does ramsey nouah look like jackie chan?
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by 12submarine(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

Does ramsey nouah look like jackie chan?
Dude, Freeze is a handsome man, stop lying to yourself.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by BruncleZuma: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
I know
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by thesicilian: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Your mum will always support you doesn't mean you're on the right or wrong track.

7 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

Dude, Freeze is a handsome man, stop lying to yourself.
Dude freeze looks like a cartoon character stop lying to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by brunofarad(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
Pls respect your mum
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Saintsbrown(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
I like this guy for his in depth knowledge of the Bible.
More than most pastors n GOs and as well, setting free some sheeples.

5 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by 12submarine(m): 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

Dude freeze looks like a cartoon character stop lying to yourself
Okay. Let's compare the picture of your handsome self with this cartoon character

7 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
This woman ehn

Na wahala woman for my school o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Iykeeugene6: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ahahahahahah..................he so bless mama pocketi oo grin
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by paradigmshift(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Mama shepple
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Cool83(m): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
that's good
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by datola: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
ok
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by Colleverage: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
12submarine:

Okay. Let's compare the picture of your handsome self with this cartoon character
Feel free its on my dp
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by newoffer: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
This is why we warn guys to use condom when sleeping wit foreign things, so u don't end up giving birth to a bucket of situation like dis freezing cartoon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by anibirelawal(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
MR FREELANDER
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by 12submarine(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:

Feel free its on my dp
Upload a clear picture.
Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by KOKOwonder(m): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Colleverage:
undecided wetin cute for there? My friend them resemble themselves. Just look and go and stop saying rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Mum Supports My Teachings" - Daddy Freeze Says, Sharing A Photo Of His Mum. by iluvdonjazzy: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
the mother self na fine babe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid To Release A Song With Olamide As He Joins The Shakushaku League. / Man Photoshops Himself Into Celebrity Photos / J Martins Shares Picture Of One-legged Man Working Under The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.