Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons (942 Views)

Over 100 Inmates Escape As Rain Destroys Suleja Prisons / US Police Breaks Car Window, Drags A Black Man Out, Finds Out He's Innocent / Deputy Superintendent Of Prisons Arrested For Armed Robbery In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by hoygift(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
My man has been in the ATM for close a year now and he has not been judged for no cost...

He had someone slaughtered and later he was caught by the special anti robbery squad,..

After that he got imprisoned for such act and when I visited him last time from what I got from he hasn't been judged since then,

He is just there without any year in mind that he will be out...

Just there suffering I feel for my man some one should suggest some way out for my man

Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by dingbang(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
Put yourself in the family of the one who was slaughtered and ask yourself how many years would you want the person who killed a sibling of yours?

Whatever your answer is, that's what your man deserves

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
You need a good lawyer, someone like me. I'll charge you for a deposit fee of $25,000 before meeting.

I accept BTC, if you need proof ask sally
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by frbona: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
I know someone
Whatssap me
Tell me which jail he's being incarcerated, state.
Thats all I need
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by ochobaba(m): 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
get a lawyer
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by SOFTENGR: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
No peace for the wicked.
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by hoygift(m): 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
dingbang:
Put yourself in the family of the one who was slaughtered and ask yourself how many years would you want the person who killed a sibling of yours?

Whatever your answer is, that's what your man deserves
Mate this has been done and the person in question didn't die A man is in there suffering not having in mind when he will be out... He is suffering for it already but then at least he should know when he will be out
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by hoygift(m): 6:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
frbona:
I know someone
Whatssap me
Tell me which jail he's being incarcerated, state.
Thats all I need
thanks will do that
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by dingbang(m): 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
hoygift:
Mate this has been done and the person in question didn't die A man is in there suffering not having in mind when he will be out... He is suffering for it already but then at least he should know when he will be out
that's his cup of tea.
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by hoygift(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
lipsrsealed
dingbang:
that's his cup of tea.
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by Barrywilly(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Inbox me if your story is real
hoygift:
My man has been in the ATM for close a year now and he has not been judged for no cost...

He had someone slaughtered and later he was caught by the special anti robbery squad,..

After that he got imprisoned for such act and when I visited him last time from what I got from he hasn't been judged since then,

He is just there without any year in mind that he will be out...

Just there suffering I feel for my man some one should suggest some way out for my man
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by illicit(m): 6:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Simple. Get some inmates to pull a hit on him. Thats the best way to get out of prison and you can be sure of that.
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by crismark(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2018
he slaughtered somebody? if he was my friend, i wuld av disfriend him sharp!!! he shuld rot in jail 4 all i care
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by americaninja1: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2018
Thuglife no get gud end..na prison be dere final destination
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by 2shure: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
go and watch JIgsaw
latest movie.

when u dont follow rules
you face the consequences
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by hoygift(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
2shure:
go and watch JIgsaw
latest movie.

when u dont follow rules
you face the consequences
where do I get the movie
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
hoygift:
You said your man is in for manslaughter, yet the victim didn't die...

If it's true, then it's unfair. I am no lawyer, but I suggest you arrange a meeting of elders and get them to beg the victim in the presence of your lawyer so they can possibly 'settle'.
I hope he has learnt his lesson though.
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by hoygift(m): 7:11am On Feb 02, 2018
candy:

You said your man is in for manslaughter, yet the victim didn't die...

If it's true, then it's unfair. I am no lawyer, but I suggest you arrange a meeting of elders and get them to beg the victim in the presence of your lawyer so they can possibly 'settle'.
I hope he has learnt his lesson though.
The brother to the victim is very stubborn about this case though he is meant to be but one day his minds will calm down
Re: How Do I Get My Man Out The Prisons by divineneed: 7:15am On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Corpse Of Soldier Who Died With Singer Ebony, To Be Jailed / Missing Abuja Airforce Officer Found / The Great Bank Robbery: Hackers Sweep N460M From Polaris Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.