Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,468 members, 7,801,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

‘secure Your Future By Egg Freezing’ --dencia Advices - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘secure Your Future By Egg Freezing’ --dencia Advices (322 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘secure Your Future By Egg Freezing’ --dencia Advices by 3Ebisco: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Reprudencia Sonkey is mostly known by her stage name Dencia, she has a dual nationality (Cameroon and Nigeria), she is an entrepreneur, fashion designer, and philanthropist and she was born in 1990.

Dencia came into the industry when she was featured in music videos by great artistes as Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Lady Gaga, and Ludacris, she released her first single “Beri Beri” in 2011.

The singer is known for her unique fashion designs, As a designer, she has created looks for artist like , Rihanna, Christina Milian, and Lil’ Mama.

The singer has undergone egg freezing process to preserve her reproductive potential.

According to Wikipedia, Egg freezing is also known as mature oocyte cryopreservation, it is a method used to preserve reproductive potential in women.

Eggs are harvested from the ovaries, frozen unfertilized and stored for later use. A frozen egg can be thawed, combined with sperm in a lab and implanted in your uterus (in vitro fertilization).

“Egg freezing process in my early20’s I wanted to free my eggs and my Dr. said mid-twenties, I told her I must do it, I told her my reasons and she said ok. I’ve written a blog on why if you can afford it; freeze your eggs in your 20’s. Secure your future fam,” She wrote.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/secure-your-future-by-egg-freezing.html

(1) (Reply)

Phyno_ise Ego (official Audio) / Bobrisky And Denrele Who Would You Rather ? Part 1 Delarue Radio / Police Apprehended 8(eight) Notorious Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.