Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

[VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today (1211 Views)

Atiku Beats Buhari In Wrestling. Dele Momodu Shares Edited Video. See Reactions / Live Updates: Super Blue Blood Moon In Nigeria / VIDEO: See How Kogi Gov. (yahaya Bello) Was Stoned In His State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today by Temtee11223344: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Many parts of the United states of America today witnessed what can be best described as a breath-taking sight as there was a rare lunar eclipse.

The natural scenery, described as the 'Super Blue Blood Moon' saw the moon take on different coloration in a sight that pleased many onlookers.

While describing the event earlier, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) said:

"The Jan. 31 full moon is special for three reasons: it’s the third in a series of “supermoons,” when the Moon is closer to Earth in its orbit -- known as perigee -- and about 14 percent brighter than usual.

"It’s also the second full moon of the month, commonly known as a “blue moon.” The super blue moon will pass through Earth’s shadow to give viewers in the right location a total lunar eclipse. While the Moon is in the Earth’s shadow it will take on a reddish tint, known as a 'blood moon'."

People living in North America, Alaska, Hawaii, the Middle East, Asia, eastern Russia, Australia and New Zealand were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of the event.

Read More And Watch Video Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/video-see-the-amazing-super-blue-blood-moon-that-took-place-today/

Re: [VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today by khalleb(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
I thought the moon would be blue in colour when I saw super blue moon to me I will call it super orange moon
Re: [VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today by meezynetwork(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lovely
Re: [VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today by SlayerSupreme: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nice visuals but why is it on Politics section?
Re: [VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today by GMBuhari: 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sense making something, I even thought it's rapture
Re: [VIDEO] See The Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon That Happened Today by BAILMONEY: 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
LEMME ASK MOON WORSHIPPERS FIRSTgrin

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is In A Cage! - Father Mbaka / Ahead Governorship Campaign In Ekiti....fayose Live And Let Live! / "Hundreds" Of Nigerian Troops Captured As Military Base Is Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.