Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Unbelievable! What Yung6ix Did To His Girlfriend's Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable! What Yung6ix Did To His Girlfriend's Hair (561 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! What Yung6ix Did To His Girlfriend's Hair by 8Ebisco: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nigerian Rapper Onome Onokohwomo, better known by his stage name Yung6ix has spoken on how much he spent on his girl’s friend hair.

The Warri star said that the girlfriend asked for a whooping N700, 000 to make her hair.

It is believed he did it for the love he has for his girlfriend.

Isn’t N700, 000 enough to invest in landed property in your area? In my area e don buy better house self. I just want to believe she has other plans for the huge sum of money as that was the only means to collect money from Yung6ix .

I hope nobody tries to throw a mockery on him because the last time Akpororo tried he didn’t take it lightly on him.

Yung6ix had earlier said he spent 3 million in a club, and Akpororo jokingly told him the money was enough to buy him a hit rather than spend it in a club.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/unbelievable-what-yung6ix-did-to-his.html

(1) (Reply)

‘i’ve Been Jealous You’ve Been With Another Woman And I Miss You So Much’ Ceec / Pregnant Jordin Spark Flaunts Her Baby Bump During Vacation In Mexico With Hobby / BBNaija: 'It Is True, I Am Married' - Dee One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.