Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. (2338 Views)

Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by busybrain123(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
To me this is insensitive at it peak. To be honest, social media has done lot of damage to our youths Imagine what this beautiful young lady posted on her facebook wall all for attention or whatever reason it might be. But to me it's pure madness. sad

Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by busybrain123(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
I'm speechless sad sad sad
Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by Mimienudles(f): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Seriously
Did she really do that

This kind of girls make guys talk of how gullible and fish-brained some of us can be embarassed
This is bad
Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by gudvibz(f): 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Who says some mad people don't have access to the internet undecided :-
Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by Papanwamaikpe: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nice boobs
Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by culswagz(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
This na old news

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by hoygift(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Look well na buter she dey like that?
Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by ajoyeleke(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
I wont lie I had erection after seeing d picx

D babe fresh grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by tsmyth(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
I don't know why women find it offensive when u say they have 'fish brain' when its very obvious that's the case.
Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
That door handle in the pix is old skool
Re: Slay Queen Share Her Topless Picture On Facebook. by bigcee(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Vaslin crew, your food is ready o grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"Igbo Guys Takes Care Of Their Babe Than Yoruba Guy Who Destroy It" - Lady Says / I've Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18 - Married Woman Confesses / Woman And Her Father Go Naked To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.