Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) (43401 Views)

Mexican Truck Carrying 107 US-bound Migrants Crashes. 54 Killed, Others Injured / Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Maybe Trump was right.

20 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Tolumiide: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
some would want to blame it on Buhari. everything is not about the politicians. an average Nigerian would dare to do this again and again because he put his trust in #100 notes to be served to men on road blocks

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
shitholeans grin

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by lordm(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
There is nothing like safety in Nigeria

19 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by psucc(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
And when Donald Trump sees this, he will think of another name. This is in the FCT!!!

65 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by abiolamitodun(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Maybe Trump was right.

Lalasticlala.
wahala mawa ke!!!
Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by eTECTIVe(m): 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
Road safety and VIO won't see dis one catch now ooo... If its ordinary seat-belt now dey'll have power and collect my #2000.. Dat looks like d kubwa express and I am very aware VIO officials are jus afta d checkpoint at d zuba end of d express and also immediately afta katampe..

UfuomaUN:

2k only! Monday was the worst of day of 2018 for me. Useless Ogun state TRANCE wey dey like kwashiorkor patient carry me go office for not wearing passenger seat belt just at the junction to enter the highway! I have marked his face forever! that 6k I paid for seat belt would have to be repaid somehow sooner or later

Haaaaa!!! 6k ke... Did u strangle someone with d belt ni?? Road safety charge for seat belt offence is 2k plus their archaic book if u dont already own one

40 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by mexxmoney: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
It's a shithole!!!

17 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Obudupikin: 12:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Tolumiide:
some would want to blame it on Buhari. everything is not about the politicians.

Of course we have to blame him.

This nonsense happened because the authority/institution that is supposed to sanction and checkmate this recklessness is asleep.

And it is asleep because it is never called to question or queried when it derelicts in its duties such as in this situation.

Now tell me,who is supposed to query and sanction the Road Safety Agency - the citizens or the president?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Nova01(m): 12:47am On Feb 01, 2018
Plenty nairalanders and their shithole mentality always spilling poo on sensitive and irrelevant matters

1 Like

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Tolumiide: 2:11am On Feb 01, 2018
Obudupikin:

Of course we have to blame him.

This nonsense happened because the authority/institution that is supposed to sanction and checkmate this recklessness is asleep.

And it is asleep because it is never called to question or queried when it derelicts in its duties such as in this situation.

Now tell me,who is supposed to query and sanction the Road Safety Agency - the citizens or the president?
that truck can successfully get to its destination without coming across any road safety officers. the people area around should be able to stop the truck and hand the driver to the police, its simple, we Dont wait till when it causes casualty.
I get your point anyway.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by dayo229: 3:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Tolumiide:

that truck can successfully get to its destination without coming across any road safety officers. the people area around should be able to stop the truck and hand the driver to the police, its simple, we Dont wait till when it causes casualty.
I get your point anyway.
Seems you are not in this same Nigeria. You want people around to stop the trunk, how many will they stop a day like it's their job and they pay them for it undecided

40 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by pol23: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigeria jagjaga...
I guess there's no load in it or at the back...even at that,this is 100% wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Bayajidda1: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Tolumiide:
some would want to blame it on Buhari. everything is not about the politicians. an average Nigerian would dare to do this again and again because he put his trust in #100 notes to be served to men on road blocks

I just discovered that all the monikers defending Buhari on Nairaland bear Yoruba names, but in reality, they are paid miscreants masquerading as patriotic Yorubas.

Obviously, something is wrong somewhere. The Yorubas that I come in contact with every day are never in support of the insecurity, hunger and hardship inflicted upon Nigerians by the present administration headed by Buhari.

No sane Yoruba would stake his/her neck to defend Buhari's ineptitude, massive corruption, nepotism, tribalistic & religious clannishness, zero performance in every phase of life, killings almost on a daily basis, the genocides against South, bare faced lies, the blame games and others which have become the hallmark of the Buhari's administration.

Some miscreants are hiding behind Yoruba monikers to voice out their support for the failed administration, in other to make it appear like a nationwide acceptance of the present quagmire we all found ourselves.

I encourage my Yoruba brethren to rise up to the challenge and stop these impostors from destroying the legacies of the Yoruba Patriarchs and heros past.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

#BackToDaura2019....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Nigerian don't even think about safety...
I don't blame them cos the officers in change won't see this one but will stop an innocent man driving his private car asking for where his extinguisher is...

5 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Omg. This is risky

2 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by AishaBuhari: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2018
Just imagine a mini truck hauling a 40ft container angry
Safety = Zero

Road safety won't see this now... Is to be doing the one that does not concern them - Busybody

5 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2018
e balance sha!
Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2018
That's the problem of Nigeria now. The truck explains it well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by chillychill(f): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2018
shocked..
This is what 4million divided by 4 looks like grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2018
Tolumiide:
road safety, police, VIO are all under his supervision

6 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by cupidFlint(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2018
We take serious things for granted down here. Na the same police wey suppose arrest them go still collect N500 Roger from them

7 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2018
UncleJudax:
shitholeans grin
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Where is FRSC when needed?

6 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by shortgun(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2018
There is nothing wrong here
Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2018
disaster waiting to happen

5 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by delishpot: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2018
Tolumiide:

Well, isnt Buhari in charge? If it was GEJ in charhe would Buhari not balme it on him?

5 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2018
grin
Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2018
APC hardship sef angry

3 Likes

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by georjay(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2018
shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Small Truck Carrying 40ft Container In Abuja (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Vehicle Falls While Chasing A Car From Onipanu To Maryland, Lagos (Video) / Tipper Crushes Man To Death In Cameroon (Graphic Photos) / How The First Plane Crash In Nigeria Happened In April 1942

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.