Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

She Is Just Everywhere - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Just Everywhere (2351 Views)

My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Just Everywhere by Shugavee(f): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
Belafonte:

You're going to make me cûm if you keep the name calling up. Do you swallow? It's not going to clean itself up after all. kiss
smh!! Where is the lie tho!! Scummm
Re: She Is Just Everywhere by Oyenike01(f): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
she really has time o.
Re: She Is Just Everywhere by BaeMercy(f): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Why must you cheat? is it a curse or what? smh!
Re: She Is Just Everywhere by Belafonte(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Shugavee:
smh!! Where is the lie tho!! Scummm

Ah, I see you're freaky. I'll handle accordingly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! / She Said She Was Pregnant For Me Until The Baby Was Born With The Truth / Doctors Remove Cucumber From Woman's Belly After She Masturbated With It (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.